Captain D’s has Family Meal deals available starting around $23.99 to feed a crowd. There are many options available:
- Ten Piece Fish Family Meal $23.99: Ten pieces of batter dipped fish, two family-style sized sides and eight hush puppies.
- Fourteen Piece Chicken Family Meal $23.99: Fourteen breaded chicken tenders, two family-style sized sides and eight hush puppies.
- Fish and Chicken Family Meal $24.99: Six pieces of batter dipped fish, six breaded chicken tenders, two family-style sized sides and eight hush puppies.
- Seafood Feast $29.99: Twelve pieces of batter dipped fish, twelve butterfly shrimp, three seafood stuffed crab shells, two family-style sized sides twelve hush puppies.
There’s some a la carte deals at Captain D’s, too:
- 36 piece Butterfly Shrimp for $9.99
- 24 piece Hush Puppies for $5.99
- 6 piece Fish for $9.99
Note that pricing may vary, but these prices were consistent when we did some test orders online in multiple locations.
For menu and more details, visit the Captain D’s menu webpage here.
Captain D’s isn’t the only place you can get a meal for the whole fam. Want more options? Click here to visit our EatDrinkDeals Family Meal Deals Restaurant roundup with more than 30 places to feed a hungry group for cheap!
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
Captain D’s Coupons
Captain D’s oftentimes has coupons available to save on meals large and small and help you stick to your budget. There currently aren’t any Captain D’s coupons available, but if we find any that are good at all Captain D’s locations we’ll let you know and post them here!
About Captain D’s (from Wikipedia)
Captain D’s is a U.S.-based chain of fast-casual restaurants, specializing in seafood and fish and chips. The restaurant also features a low-carbohydrate menu. The first Captain D’s restaurant opened in onelson, Tennessee, in 1969 under the name “Mr. D’s”. The “D” is the initial of the last name of the co-founder, Ray Danner.
Many Captain D’s locations were originally selected to be near existing Shoney’s restaurants. Captain D’s has grown to become a restaurant chain with about 520 locations in about 23 states (primarily in the South and Midwest) as well as overseas.