Captain D’s will celebrate the Lent season with new Double Dozen Shrimp and Double Dozen Shrimp and Fish meals.
The Double Dozen Shrimp Meal is 24 crispy shrimp with 2 sides and hush puppies,. The Double Dozen Shrimp and Fish Meal gets you all of that plus 2 pieces of fish for a full on seafood feast!
Not quite that hungry? Try out the $4.99 Meal Deals instead!
$4.99 Meal Deals at Captain D’s
Captain D’s has announced a lineup of $4.99 Full Meal Deals available for a limited time. Choose from Flounder & Shrimp, Catfish & Shrimp and more, plus two sides and hush puppies.
“We know how important delicious, affordable full meals are to our guests,” said Bindi Menon, vice president of national marketing in this press release. “We pride ourselves on our ability to offer premium seafood, like Flounder and Catfish, at a great value.”
Here’s the full $4.99 line-up:
- Fish & Shrimp – One piece of Signature Batter Dipped Fish, six Butterfly Shrimp, two sides and hush puppies
- Catfish & Shrimp – One piece of Catfish, six Butterfly Shrimp, two sides and hush puppies
- Flounder & Shrimp – One piece of Southern-Style Flounder, six Butterfly Shrimp, two sides and hush puppies
Other Full Meal Deals available include:
- Ultimate Appetizer – Butterfly Shrimp, Clam Strips and Popcorn Shrimp
- Fisherman’s Catch – Fish, Butterfly Shrimp, Clam Strips, Popcorn Shrimp, Stuffed Crab Shell, two sides and hush puppies
- Blackened Tilapia Meal – Blackened Tilapia, rice, two sides and a breadstick
- Seafood Gumbo – Creole gumbo with shrimp, chicken, sausage, and okra
For menu and more details, visit the Captain D’s menu webpage here.
About Captain D’s (from Wikipedia)
Captain D’s is a U.S.-based chain of fast-casual restaurants, specializing in seafood and fish and chips. The restaurant also features a low-carbohydrate menu. The first Captain D’s restaurant opened in onelson, Tennessee, in 1969 under the name “Mr. D’s”. The “D” is the initial of the last name of the co-founder, Ray Danner.
Many Captain D’s locations were originally selected to be near existing Shoney’s restaurants. Captain D’s has grown to become a restaurant chain with about 520 locations in about 23 states (primarily in the South and Midwest) as well as overseas.