Crabfest is back at Red Lobster now through Sunday, September 2, 2018.
Red Lobster says Crabfest, which runs July 9 – September 2, 2018 – features the largest variety of crab offered all year. Crab lovers can choose from options like new Jumbo Snow and Dungeness crab as well as guest-favorite King crab. This year’s Crabfest lineup at Red Lobster includes:
- Crabfest Combo (new) – More than a pound of Jumbo Snow crab legs paired with a Pacific Northwest favorite, wild-caught Dungeness crab. Served with choice of side.
- NEW! Crab-Topped Stuffed Shrimp and Salmon (new) – Crab topped seafood-stuffed shrimp finished with a citrus-and-herb beurre blanc, paired with fresh Atlantic salmon and drizzled with Red Lobster’s signature olive oil. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Crab Lover’s Dream – Wild-caught Jumbo Snow crab legs and North Pacific King crab legs, paired with Red Lobster’s signature Crab Linguini Alfredo. Served with choice of side.
- Crabfest Ultimate Surf &Turf – Crab topped seafood-stuffed shrimp finished with a citrus-and-herb beurre blanc, paired with a wood-grilled sirloin steak. Served with mashed potatoes and choice of side.
- Crab-Topped Tilapia (new) – Crab topped seafood-stuffed tilapia, roasted and finished with a citrus-and-herb beurre blanc. Served with choice of two sides.
For even more ways to enjoy crab, guests can also choose from favorite dishes featuring crab, like the the Ultimate Feas®, Crab Linguini Alfredo and Wild-Caught Snow Crab Dinner.
“During Crabfest, our guests get the unique opportunity to explore a variety of different types of crab, all on one plate,” said Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster. “Whether it’s freshly steamed Jumbo Snow crab legs, crab-topped seafood stuffed shrimp, or crab sautéed in a creamy pasta, Crabfest truly gives guests an opportunity to discover crab like never before.”
During Crabfest, Red Lobster is celebrating the fishing boats and crews that help supply crab to its restaurants, including the Deadliest Catch fleet. Guests can toast the fleet with the new Rogue Wave cocktail, featuring Sauza Gold tequila, blue curacao and house margarita mix topped with a splash of ginger ale and served in collectible Deadliest Catch glassware.
All the crab served at Red Lobster is wild-caught and traceable, sustainable and responsibly-sourced by suppliers who understand the importance of maintaining healthy crab populations, now and for generations. To learn more about how and where Red Lobster sources its crab, visit: WWW.REDLOBSTER.COM/SEAFOODWITHSTANDARDS.
Red Lobster announced the new promotion on the Red Lobster Specials Page. Guests are invited to share their experience on Red Lobster’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the Fresh Catch News, visit Red Lobster’s website. Sign up for Red Lobster’s app-based loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards, to earn points and redeem tasty rewards. The free app is available for iOS and Android.
*Prices are higher in Times Square and outside the continental United States.
About Red Lobster (from Wikipedia)
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneur Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. Originally billed as a “Harbor for Seafood Lovers”, the original restaurant in Lakeland, Florida was followed by several others throughout the Southeast. General Mills acquired Red Lobster in 1970 as a five-unit restaurant company. The chain expanded rapidly in the 1980s.
Today, there are nearly 700 Red Lobster locations throughout the United States.
Red Lobster Biscuits
You can find Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay biscuit mix at Walmart, Sam’s Club and most grocery stores. For questions call Continental Mills at 800-457-7744.