Red Lobster has a new Cedar-Plank Seafood special with three new entrees.
The limited-time offering features five seasonal entrées, including three new cedar-plank seafood dishes and two classic favorites.
The Cedar-Plank Seafood menu includes:
- Cedar-Plank Lobster and Shrimp (new): Jumbo shrimp and petite Maine lobster tails with garlic and Red Lobster’s signature Chesapeake seasoning, roasted on a cedar-plank with smoked sausage. Served with fresh seasoned corn and potato wedges.
- Cedar-Plank Colossal Shrimp and Salmon (new): Colossal shrimp roasted on a cedar-plank and paired with wood-grilled salmon, served with an orange beurre blanc. Served with choice of two sides.
- Cedar-Plank Surf and Turf (new): Colossal shrimp roasted on a cedar-plank and paired with a wood-grilled Sirloin steak, served with an orange beurre blanc. Served with choice of two sides.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake: Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
- Salmon New Orleans: Fresh Atlantic Salmon, blackened and topped with shrimp tossed in a Cajun butter sauce. Garnished with tomato-cilantro relish. Served with choice of two sides.
NEW! Cedar-Plank Seafood is here! Learn more at www.redlobster.com/specials
Posted by Red Lobster on Monday, April 22, 2019
“We are excited to be featuring seafood cooked on a cedar plank because it adds a rich, smoky flavor while keeping the seafood tender and delicious,” said Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster. “The perfect addition to the upcoming summer season, we’ve also paired our seafood with bright fresh flavors, like our orange beurre blanc and fresh tomato-cilantro relish.”
During this event, Red Lobster is offering a specialty cocktail to complement guests’ meals. The new Jack & Coke ‘O Nut is a tropical twist on a classic favorite, featuring a frozen blend of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey, blue curacao, piña colada mix and Coke.
The Cedar-Plank Seafood special started Monday, April 22, 2019. For more details on this and other Red Lobster specials, see the Red Lobster website.
Red Lobster App
To earn points and redeem tasty rewards, place a to-go order or put your name on the waitlist, sign up for Red Lobster’s app-based loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards. The free app is available for IOS and ANDROID. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the FRESH CATCH NEWS, visit Red Lobster’s WEBSITE.
Red Lobster announced the new promotion on the Red Lobster Specials Page.
About Red Lobster (from Wikipedia)
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneur Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. Originally billed as a “Harbor for Seafood Lovers”, the original restaurant in Lakeland, Florida was followed by several others throughout the Southeast. General Mills acquired Red Lobster in 1970 as a five-unit restaurant company. The chain expanded rapidly in the 1980s.
Today, there are nearly 700 Red Lobster locations throughout the United States.
Red Lobster Biscuits
You can find Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay biscuit mix at Walmart, Sam’s Club and most grocery stores. For questions call Continental Mills at 800-457-7744.