Dryuary has ended! Celebrate with $5 Lobsteritas at Red Lobster through February 2! Note that the offer is for dine-in orders only, and some markets are excluded. Red Lobster posted the news on Twitter.
Lobsterfest At Red Lobster
Lobsterfest 2023 has arrived at Red Lobster! There’s a mix of returning favorites and all new dishes to try out this year. Here’s the Lobsterfest lineup, with pricing based on our research, but note it can vary by location. There’s a mix of inexpensive options like the Lobster and Shrimp Tacos to go with the indulgent expensive feasts that are upwards of $50.
- Lobster & Shrimp Tacos (New) $17.99– Crispy Maine & Norway lobster and shrimp, with tortillas, jalapeño slaw, pico de gallo, lime crema, and cilantro.
- Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin (New) $37.99 – A tender Maine lobster tail paired with a 7 oz. sirloin topped with creamy parmesan-bacon shrimp and your choice of two sides.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream $49.99 – Roasted rock and Maritime lobster tails paired with lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce, plus your choice of two sides.
- Maine Lobster Tail Duo $36.99 – A pair of tender Maine lobster tails. One is roasted and one is grilled. Served with warm butter and a choice of two sides.
- Live Maine Lobster – Wild-caught, fresh from the Atlantic and your choice of two sides.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – Petite Maine lobster tails with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
Red Lobster Daily Specials, Including Endless Shrimp Mondays
Red Lobster has daily specials every weekday, including Endless Shrimp on Mondays for $21.99 and $13.99 Fish Fry Fridays!
The weekday deals are as follows. Some deals are dine-in only, while others can be had via the takeout or delivery route, as long as you order directly from Redlobster.com.
- Ultimate Endless Shrimp Monday – $21.99 for all you can eat shrimp and choice of side. Shrimp options are Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewers. Valid for dine-in, to-go and delivery. If you get the deal for to-go, you can get up to four orders of the shrimp entrees.
- Two for Tuesday – $59.99 for two Grilled Lobster, Shrimp & Salmon entrees, with choice of two sides each.
- Steak and Lobster Wednesday – $24.99 for a wild-caught lobster tail, 7 oz sirloin steak and two sides. Dine-in only.
- Throwback Thursday – $14.99 for Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, two sides and fountain beverage or iced tea. Dine-in only.
- Fish Fry Friday – $13.99 for hand-battered, wild caught cod, fries, and coleslaw. Valid for dine-in, to-go and delivery.
For more details visit the Red Lobster Daily Deals website.
Dockside Duos For $15.99 At Red Lobster
Get a starter plus an entree for only $15.99 with the Dockside Duos special at Red Lobster. Choose from one of the following starters:
- Crispy Green Beans
- Mozzarella Cheesesticks
- Cup Of New England Clam Chowder
- Side House or Caesar Salad
And an entree:
- Parrot Isle Coconut Shrimp
- Cajun Chicken Linguini Alfredo
- Bacon Cheeseburger
- Fish & Chips
- Chicken or Shrimp Caesar Salad
Reb Lobster’s Lunch Favorites Menu
Red Lobster has a Lunch Menu available weekdays from 11 am to 3 pm, with many options priced under $10. Here’s the full set of items available:
- Popcorn Shrimp
- Crispy Clam Strips
- Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
- Crispy Cod Sandwich
- Oven-Broiled Wild Caught Flounder
- Crispy Wild Caught Flounder
- Soup, Salad and Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- Classic Caesar Salad with Seasoned Shrimp
- Classic Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken
For full details and specific pricing info, visit the Red Lobster Lunch Menu page here.
Reb Lobster’s Under $20 Menu
Red Lobster has unveiled a new Under $20 Menu available for a limited time with 15 dishes like the Baja Shrimp Bowl and old favorites like Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp. Here’s the full set of items available:
- Crispy Cod Sandwich
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich
- Wagyu Bacon Cheeseburger
- Baja Shrimp Bowl
- Sesame-Soy Salmon Bowl
- Kung Pao Noodles with Crispy Shrimp
- Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Bacon-Wrapped Sea Scallops
- Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Walt’s Fried Shrimp
- Fish & Chips
- Rainbow Trout Dinner
- 7 oz. Sirloin
For full details and specific pricing info, visit the Red Lobster Under $20 Menu page here.
How Can I Get Red Lobster Coupons?
Get Red Lobster coupons emailed to you on your birthday and throughout the year by joining My Red Lobster Rewards. Red Lobster’s app-based rewards program also enables you to place a to-go order or put your name on the waitlist.
What is Red Lobster’s Menu Like?
Red Lobster – the largest seafood chain in America – has a wide variety of seafood options available, such as shrimp, crab legs, scallops, fish, and lobster, of course! Go to our Red Lobster Menu page if you want to see the menu and prices.
What are Red Lobster’s At-Home Options?
If you want to bring the Red Lobster experience to your kitchen, the seafood chain has these items you can order online from Amazon:
Are there Red Lobster Locations Near Me?
Looking for seafood? Red Lobster is one of the largest full service restaurant chains in the country, with over 700 locations. You can find a Red Lobster location near you at: Red Lobster Restaurant Locations Near Me
What are Red Lobster’s Hours?
Red Lobsters are open daily for lunch and dinner. Typical hours are from 11:30 AM – 11 PM, however due to the pandemic some evening hours have been reduced to close at 8:30 or 9 PM. To find the hours, address and more details for your Red Lobster, select your location from: Red Lobster Near Me
Does Red Lobster Deliver?
Red Lobster offers delivery directly through its website. While other third-party delivery companies will deliver Red Lobster too, we recommend going straight through the Red Lobster website for delivery orders, as many offers and discounts aren’t available through the other companies. Usually there is a delivery fee of $4.99, but delivery is free during special promotions. To start a Red Lobster delivery order, click here for the Red Lobster Delivery page.
You can also place a delivery order through the Red Lobster App.
Where Can I Find Red Lobster’s Nutritional Information?
Red Lobster provides three ways to view nutrition information. The Nutrition Calculator, Food Allergy Wizard and Interactive Nutrition Menu give you access to our comprehensive nutritional information for all items on the Red Lobster menu to help you make the right choice for your dining experience.
For details visit: Red Lobster Nutrition Info
What are Red Lobster’s Standards?
Red Lobster says the chain has a proud heritage of commitment to the highest quality, freshest seafood. The seafood chain says they require that all their seafood be (1) Traceable to a known and trusted source, (2) Sustainable from suppliers who follow industry best practices, and (3) Responsibly harvested, with commitments to responsible regulations. Red Lobster is a founding member of the Global Aquaculture Alliance (GAA), now Global Seafood Assurances (GSA).