Red Lobster’s unveiled a new Under $20 Menu available for a limited time with new dishes like the Baja Shrimp Bowl and old favorites like Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp. Here’s the full set of items available:
- Crispy Cod Sandwich
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich
- Wagyu Bacon Cheeseburger
- Baja Shrimp Bowl
- Sesame-Soy Salmon Bowl
- Kung Pao Noodles with Crispy Shrimp
- Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Bacon-Wrapped Sea Scallops
- Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Walt’s Fried Shrimp
- Fish & Chips
- Rainbow Trout Dinner
- 7 oz. Sirloin
For full details and specific pricing info, visit the Red Lobster Under $20 Menu page here.
Red Lobster Weekday Deals – Including Endless Shrimp Mondays!
Red Lobster’s got daily specials every day Monday – Friday, including Endless Shrimp on Mondays for $17.99! Some deals are available for dine-in only, while others can be had via the takeout or delivey route, as long as you order directly from Redlobster.com. The weekday deals are as follows:
- Ultimate Endless Shrimp Monday – $17.99 for all you can eat shrimp and choice of side. Shrimp options are Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewers. Valid for dine-in, to-go and delivery. If you get the deal for to-go or delivery, you can get up to four orders of the shrimp entrees.
- Two for Tuesday – $49.99 for two Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon Feasts, with choice of two sides each. Valid for dine-in, to-go and delivery.
- Steak and Lobster Wednesday – $19.99 for a wild-caught lobster tail, 7 oz sirloin steak and two sides. Dine-in only.
- Throwback Thursday – $12.99 for Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, two sides and fountain beverage or iced tea. Dine-in only.
- Fish Fry Friday – $11.99 for hand-battered, wild caught cod, fries, and coleslaw. Valid for dine-in, to-go and delivery.
NEW! Daily Deals are here all day, every weekday. So don’t think of today as Monday, think of it as mix-and-match-the-best Ultimate Endless Shrimp Monday. Just $17.99 🍤🎉. pic.twitter.com/58LCgxD0D6
— Red Lobster (@redlobster) September 28, 2020
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
Lobster lovers rejoice – Lobsterfest is on at Red Lobster! This year’s Lobsterfest lineup has a bunch of lobster-centric dishes available for dine-in, to go or delivery, such as:
- Ultimate Surf and Turf – A 6 oz. filet mignon, butter-poached Maine lobster tail and bacon-wrapped sea scallops. Served with choice of two sides. $36*
- Kung Pao Noodles with Fried Lobster – Hand-battered, fried lobster tail with noodles tossed in a sweet and spicy soy-ginger sauce with edamame, cabbage, crispy onions, cashews, and green onions. $21.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – A roasted rock lobster tail, butter-poached Maine lobster tail and lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce. Served with choice of two sides. $36.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth. $28
- Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon – A Maine lobster tail, grilled jumbo shrimp skewer and Atlantic salmon, drizzled with brown butter. Served with choice of two sides. $28
- Lobster Linguini – Maine lobster meat tossed with tomatoes and linguini in a creamy lobster sauce. $25.
To get more details on the Lobsterfest celebration, click here for the Red Lobster website.
*Prices shown are typical prices; prices at your location may vary.
Red Lobster Family Meals $26.99 and Up
Red Lobster has Family Meals to feed a group of 4 available for takeout or delivery.
It ain’t Lobsterfest, but we’ll take what we can get. Get a Family Meal from Red Lobster starting at $26.99 that feeds 4 people for a limited time! Here are your choices: Wild-Caught Whitefish (Golden-Fried), Wood-Grilled Sirloin, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Chicken Breast Strips, Crunchy Popcorn Shrimp, and Linguini Alfredo (with Shrimp, Crab or Cajun Chicken). Everything except the Linguini comes with two Family Sized Sides – choose from Rice, Broccoli, Baked Potatoes, and Mashed Potatoes. Plus every Family Meal comes with 8 Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Click here to see the full Family Meal Deals menu options from the Red Lobster website. Prices may vary by location, but on the low end are $26.99 for Chicken or Shrimp Linguini Alfredo and $45.99 for the 7 oz Sirloins.
Red Lobster Email Coupon
Sign up for the Red Lobster email club and receive a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert. Coupon requires the purchase of two adult entrees. CLICK HERE to get more details and enroll in the Fresh Catch News.
To earn points and redeem tasty rewards, place a to-go order or put your name on the waitlist, sign up for Red Lobster’s app-based loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards. The free app is available for IOS and ANDROID. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the FRESH CATCH NEWS, visit Red Lobster’s WEBSITE.
Red Lobster Menu
Red Lobster has a wide variety of seafood options available, such as shrimp, crab legs, scallops, fish, and lobster, of course! If you’re not a seafood lover and you’re just going along with the group for a meal, don’t worry. There’s plenty of options for land lubbers food, too. Red Lobster serves a variety of steaks, chicken, and pastas to satisfy that crowd. One of Red Lobster’s signature menu items actually comes with every dine-in meal, and most of the to-go ones – the famous Cheddar Bay Biscuits have been a hit with customers for decades. Click here to view the Red Lobster menu on its website.
Red Lobster Near Me
Red Lobster is one of the largest full service restaurant chains in the country, with over 700 locations. You can find a Red Lobster location near you at: Red Lobster Near Me
Red Lobster Hours
Red Lobsters are open daily for lunch and dinner. Typical hours are from 11:30 AM – 11 PM, however due to the pandemic many evening hours have been reduced to close at 8:30 or 9 PM. To find the hours, address and more details for your Red Lobster, select your location from: Red Lobster Near Me
Red Lobster Delivery
Red Lobster offers delivery directly through its website. While other third-party delivery companies will deliver Red Lobster too, we recommend going straight through the website, as many offers and discounts aren’t available through the other companies. Usually there is a delivery fee of $4.99, but delivery is free during special promotions. To start a Red Lobster delivery order, click here for the Red Lobster Delivery page.
You can also place a delivery order through the Red Lobster App.
Red Lobster Nutrition
Red Lobster doesn’t list nutritional and food allergen information in an easy to find spot on their website. That’s due to the handcrafted nature menu items and the inherent size variations of seafood. Nutritional content can vary, but click here to view a detailed Red Lobster Nutritional Information chart to give you an idea of what to expect.
More Restaurant Daily Deals
Daily deals for all days of the week can be found here:
- Monday Daily Deals
- Tuesday Daily Deals
- Wednesday Daily Deals
- Thursday Daily Deals
- Friday Daily Deals
- Saturday Daily Deals
- Sunday Daily Deals
For more daily and weekly restaurant specials like these, see: Restaurant Daily Deals
If you’re an AARP member, you can get every day discounts at Denny’s, McCormick & Schmick’s, Outback and more places. You can find all the details in our story, AARP Dining Discounts.
Also, many restaurant chains such as Bob Evans, Outback Steakhouse, Zoe’s Kitchen and more offer discounts to the active military and veterans. Here’s the EatDrinkDeals roundup, Restaurant Military and Veterans Discounts.