Red Lobster’s annual Lobsterfest returned for its annual run this week.
For a limited time starting Monday, January 28, 2019, guests can choose from the largest selection of lobster dishes available all year. Dishes include NEW Lobster in Paradise featuring a crispy coconut Maine lobster tail, as well as classic favorites, like the Lobster Lover’s Dream, this year featuring a butter-poached Maine lobster tail alongside a roasted rock lobster tail and lobster and shrimp linguini.
“Lobsterfest is one of our guests’ favorite events because there are so many different preparations and combinations of lobster to enjoy – more than any other time of the year,” said Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster. “Our new butter-poached lobster is cooked to a sweet, tender buttery perfection for a melt-in-your mouth bite every time. For those who prefer a more indulgent option, the crispy coconut-fried lobster tail delivers the perfect crunch with just the right amount of sweet.”
The full Lobsterfest menu features indulgent new combinations that are sure to delight every lobster lover as well as guest-favorites, including:
- NEW Lobster in Paradise – A crispy coconut Maine lobster tail, paired with Maine lobster meat and shrimp in a Caribbean pineapple beurre blanc, and a chili-ginger grilled jumbo shrimp skewer. Served with rice and choice of side.
- NEW Ultimate Lobsterfest Surf and Turf – A garlic-grilled Maine lobster tail, paired with tender Maine lobster meat baked in butter, and a wood-grilled sirloin topped with a Maine, Norway and langostino lobster meat beurre blanc. Served with mashed potatoes and choice of side.
- NEW RL Signature Creamy Lobster Alfredo – Tender Maine lobster meat tossed with fresh tomatoes in a rich and creamy garlic Alfredo sauce, served on a bed of linguini.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – A succulent roasted rock lobster tail and butter-poached Maine lobster tail, served with a lobster-and-shrimp linguini Alfredo. Served with choice of side.
- Ultimate Feast – A tender Maine lobster tail, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, Red Lobster’s signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Lobster-Topped Tilapia – Wood-grilled tilapia topped with Maine, Norway and langostino lobster meat in a creamy lobster beurre blanc. Served with choice of two sides.
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp – A wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, garlic shrimp scampi and a jumbo wood-grilled shrimp skewer. Served with rice and choice of side.
- Classic Surf and Turf – A wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, paired with a wood-grilled sirloin. Served with mashed potatoes and choice of side.
To accompany their meal, guests will also receive their choice of salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. In addition, Lobsterfest meals can be complemented by a new, seasonal side and two refreshing, limited time cocktails:
- NEW Cauliflower au Gratin – Cauliflower roasted with Red Lobster’s creamy, garlic Parmesan sauce and topped with toasted panko crumb.
- NEW Lobster Lover’s Punch – Captain Morgan, Bacardi and Malibu rums, shaken with berry and pineapple juices and served in a collectible NEW! Lighthouse Glass.
- NEW Tropical White Sangria – Barefoot Moscato, pineapple and mango juices, with a splash of Sprite for a little fizz.
Today through March 14, Red Lobster fans are also invited to share a photo or video of their Lobsterfest experiences on Facebook or Instagram, tagging @RedLobster and using #HowYouLobsterfest and #Sweepstakes, for the chance to win up to $500 in gift cards and limited-edition swag bags. To view the complete rules and regulations, visit HERE.
To earn points and redeem tasty rewards, place a to-go order or put your name on the waitlist, sign up for Red Lobster’s app-based loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards. The free app is available for IOS and ANDROID. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the FRESH CATCH NEWS, visit Red Lobster’s WEBSITE.
Red Lobster announced the new promotion on the Red Lobster Specials Page.
About Red Lobster (from Wikipedia)
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneur Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. Originally billed as a “Harbor for Seafood Lovers”, the original restaurant in Lakeland, Florida was followed by several others throughout the Southeast. General Mills acquired Red Lobster in 1970 as a five-unit restaurant company. The chain expanded rapidly in the 1980s.
Today, there are nearly 700 Red Lobster locations throughout the United States.
Red Lobster Biscuits
You can find Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay biscuit mix at Walmart, Sam’s Club and most grocery stores. For questions call Continental Mills at 800-457-7744.