Get a free dessert on takeout or curbside orders of $30 or more for Red Lobster placed online through April 12, 2020! Click here to start an online order. Then, use coupon promo code LOBSTER90 to get your free dessert. Choose from Chocolate Wave Cake, Key Lime Pie, or Vanilla Bean Cheesecake! Red Lobster sent this email with the code.
* Get a free dessert when you order Red Lobster To Go through RedLobster.com (minimum $30) and select pickup or curbside (where available). Available through 4/12/2020. Only one dessert per order. Not combinable with any other offer. Cash redemption value 1/20 of one cent. Redeemable at participating Red Lobster locations in the U.S. (excluding Guam and Puerto Rico). Enter code LOBSTER90 at checkout. Taxes paid by customer. While supplies last.
Family Meals From $26.99
It ain’t Lobsterfest, but we’ll take what we can get. Get a Family Meal from Red Lobster starting at $26.99 that feeds 4 people for a limited time! Here are your choices: Wild-Caught Whitefish (Golden-Fried), Wood-Grilled Sirloin, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Chicken Breast Strips, Crunchy Popcorn Shrimp, and Linguini Alfredo (with Shrimp, Crab or Cajun Chicken). Everything except the Linguini comes with two Family Sized Sides – choose from Rice, Broccoli, Baked Potatoes, and Mashed Potatoes. Plus every Family Meal comes with 8 Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Click here to see the full Family Meal Deals menu options from the Red Lobster website. Prices may vary by location, but on the low end are $26.99 for Chicken or Shrimp Linguini Alfredo and $45.99 for the 7 oz Sirloins.
Free Cheddar Bay Biscuits and Delivery thru April 12
Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits are awesome. They just make you feel good, and we can all use that right now. Red Lobster knows, and so they’re offering free delivery and free Cheddar Bay Biscuits now through April 12! To start an online order, click here for the Red Lobster website – this deal isn’t valid on third party delivery services. Here’s the announcement posted on Twitter.
The comforting power of Cheddar Bay Biscuits – it’s a thing. Get free Cheddar Bay Biscuits and FREE TOUCHLESS DELIVERY (now with maximized delivery area) when you order on https://t.co/MCFeO4sDNn. We also offer touchless payments via our app and online, and Touchless Pickup! pic.twitter.com/UTFTUuUI1a
— Red Lobster (@redlobster) March 28, 2020
* Offer for free delivery on orders placed through redlobster.com and fulfilled through 4/12/20. Not combinable with any other offer. Free delivery available at participating Red Lobster locations to addresses within delivery range. Redeemable in U.S. except Guam and Puerto Rico. Third party deliveries excluded. Taxes paid by customer.
Looking for more delivery deals? Go to our EatDrinkDeals Restaurant Delivery Deals Guide here! Or, how about takeout? Check out our EatDrinkDeals Take Out and Delivery section.
Lobsterfest is back at Red Lobster for a limited time with some old favorites, plus some newcomers. Enjoy Lobster & Chips, New England Lobster and Seafood Bake, and more. Red Lobster announced the return of the fan-favorite on Facebook.
Here’s the full menu along with prices at a typical location:
- Lobster Lover’s Dream for $36.99: A rock lobster tail, a butter-poached Maine lobster tail, plus lobster-and-shrimp linguini Alfredo. Served with choice of sides. We hope you like lobster!
- New England Lobster & Seafood Bake (NEW) for $35.99: Petite Maine lobster tails, Dungeness crab, jumbo shrimp, mussels, smoked sausage, corn and potato wedges all baked in a garlic white wine sauce.
- Ultimate Lobsterfest Surf and Turf (NEW) for $35.99: A combo of Maine lobster and filet medallions on a skewer paired with a smashed potato that’s topped with cheese, Maine lobster meat, and a lobster cream sauce. Served with choice of sides.
- Lobster & Chips (NEW) for $19.99: The value option of the lineup is a deep fried petite Maine lobster tail, served with fries and coleslaw. For those who don’t want to go whole hog on the lobster!
- Chilled Lobster Claw and Shrimp Cocktail (NEW) for $14.99: Chilled Maine lobster claws and jumbo shrimp served with cocktail sauce. A great appetizer to get the party going!
Prices may vary by location; typical prices are shown. There’s a couple of Lobsterfest-themed cocktails available too, if you’re so inclined. For the complete menu and more details see the Red Lobster Specials Page.
Jameson Irish Mudslide
Would you care to have a fun cocktail while you dine at Red Lobster? Check. How about a sweet dessert. Check. Why not just do it all at once?! Then next time you’re at Red Lobster, order a Jameson Irish Mudslide! This bad boy is available through March 29 and has Jameson Irish Whiskey blended with Crème de Menthe and vanilla ice cream. It is served in a collectible Lighthouse glass (keep it!) and is topped with Hershey Chocolate Swirl, Red Lobster’s signature brownie, whipped cream and gold sugar crystals. I mean geez, it’s got a brownie on top. Red Lobster posted the Jameson Irish Mudslide in all its glory on Facebook.
Red Lobster Happy Hour
Note: some of these may not be available due to closures from Coronavirus
Red Lobster has $6 shrimp and pizza appetizers, $4 draft beers, $5 house wines, and $6 premium well drinks on the Red Lobster Happy Hour menu.
The Red Lobster Happy Hour is Monday – Thursday from 3-6 pm at participating locations. Here are the current (as of October 2019) Red Lobster Happy Hour deals; prices shown are typical prices, prices may vary based on location.
$4 Draft Beers
$6 Premium Well Drinks
Red Lobster Email Coupon
Sign up for the Red Lobster email club and receive a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert. Coupon requires the purchase of two adult entrees. CLICK HERE to get more details and enroll in the Fresh Catch News.
To earn points and redeem tasty rewards, place a to-go order or put your name on the waitlist, sign up for Red Lobster’s app-based loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards. The free app is available for IOS and ANDROID. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the FRESH CATCH NEWS, visit Red Lobster’s WEBSITE.
About Red Lobster (from Wikipedia)
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneur Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. General Mills acquired Red Lobster in 1970 as a five-unit restaurant company. The chain expanded rapidly in the 1980s.
In 1995, Red Lobster (along with Olive Garden and other sister chains) became part of Darden Restaurants, which was spun off from General Mills as an independent, publicly traded corporation. Today, there are nearly 700 Red Lobster locations throughout the United States.
Red Lobster Menu
To see the Red Lobster menus you need to select your location first at https://www.redlobster.com/locations/ and then click “View Menu”.