Then just enter your email address and accept the terms and conditions. You'll receive a Cinabon coupon for a free order of 4 BonBites.
There are about 1,200 Cinnabon locations worldwide.
For more information about the Cinnabon visit www.Cinnabon.com or follow the brand on Twitter and Instagram at @Cinnabon, like it on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Cinnabon, or follow on Snapchat at @TheRealCinnabon.
Cinnabon is a popular chain of bakery-cafes that is known for its cinnamon rolls and other baked goods. There are over 1,200 locations in more than 60 countries. Cinnabon is a classic staple of any mall worth its salt. However, even as malls fade away from many cities, Cinnabon has preserved. Probably due to its sweet, gooey cinnamon rolls.
The classic cinnamon roll is made with a sweet, buttery dough that is rolled with cinnamon filling and topped with a cream cheese frosting. Other popular items include:
- Caramel Pecanbon: a cinnamon roll topped with caramel sauce and pecans
- Center of the Roll: the middle section of a cinnamon roll, which is considered to be the most gooey and delicious part
- Cinnasweeties: bite-sized cinnamon rolls that are perfect for sharing
- CinnaPacks: boxes of cinnamon rolls that can be purchased in quantities of 4, 6, or 9
In addition to cinnamon rolls, Cinnabon also serves a variety of other baked goods, including:
- Minibons: smaller versions of the classic cinnamon roll
- BonBites: bite-sized cinnamon rolls topped with cream cheese frosting
- Cinnamon Chips: crispy, sweet cinnamon-flavored chips
- Brownies: chocolate fudge brownies topped with cream cheese frosting
- Muffins: a variety of muffin flavors, including blueberry, chocolate chip, and cinnamon streusel
Cinnabon also serves a variety of beverages, including coffee, iced coffee, hot chocolate, and tea. If you still need yet more sugar, some locations also serve sodas, iced tea and lemonade.