Cooper’s Hawk has a happy hour with unique prices on drinks and select menu items.
Cooper’s hawk happy hour is only available at their Arizona, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Virginia, and Wisconsin locations. Their happy hour is from 2-5 PM on Mondays-Fridays. For more details and the full menu, visit their website here.
Here is a standard happy hour menu at Cooper’s Hawk:
- Wine by the Glass, $8.50 or $10.50 Lux Wine
- Sangria, Cooper’s Hawk Bellini, Champagne Cocktail, Cooper’s Hawk Mimosa, $8.50
- Island Mojito, Dana’s Pineappletini, Cooper’s Hawk Margarita, Bin 61 Sour, American Mule, Classic Cosmopolitan, $9.50
- Drunken Shrimp, $14
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts, $12
- Chicken Potstickers, $10
- Classic Tomato Bruschetta, $10
- House-Made Meatballs, $12
- Over The Border Egg Rolls, $13
- Crab and Lobster Bisque, $5 for a cup, $7 for a bowl
- Tortilla Soup, $5 for a cup, $7 for a bowl
- Italian Sausage and Whipped Burrata
- Roasted Vegetable and Goat Cheese
Cooper’s Hawk Wine Club
Cooper’s Hawk also has an exclusive Wine Club that you can take part in. When you sign up for a membership option, you can enjoy Wine Club bottles either in restaurant or at your home. You will also earn points and obtain discounts on your visits to Cooper’s Hawk.
You have the option of joining the 2 bottle per month Club ($41.99 per month) that includes complimentary wine tasting for 2, or the 1 bottle per month Club ($21.99 per month).