Del Taco has a new Mix2 Menu that lets you mix and match two menu items from a selection of fan-favorites for just $4 and $5.
The Mix2 Menu lets guests mix and match two of the following fresh and quality menu items for just $4:*
- Beer Battered Fish Taco: A wild-caught Alaska Pollock fillet in a crispy beer batter, topped with shredded cabbage, Del Taco’s secret sauce and handmade pico de gallo, wrapped in two warm corn tortillas and served with a fresh-cut lime wedge.
- Chicken Flatbread Taco: Warm flatbread filled with freshly grilled chicken, chipotle sauce, crisp lettuce, fresh tomatoes and hand-grated cheddar cheese.
- Chicken Street Taco: Grilled chicken, topped with roasted chile salsa, diced onions, fresh cilantro, and hand-sliced avocado, wrapped in two warm corn tortillas.
- Cheese Quesadilla: Spicy Jack or hand-grated cheddar cheese and tangy green sauce, flat-grilled in a flour tortilla.
Would you rather have a Chicken Flatbread Taco or a Beer Battered Fish Taco? That’s a trick question. Have both with the new Mix2 Menu.
Posted by Del Taco on Wednesday, January 23, 2019
The new value menu also satisfies burrito cravings by letting guests mix and match any two of the following Classic Burritos for just $5:*
- Del Combo Burrito: Seasoned beef combined with slow-cooked beans made from scratch, hand-grated cheddar cheese and zesty red sauce, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
- Del Beef Burrito: Seasoned beef, hand-grated cheddar cheese and zesty red sauce, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
- Classic Grilled Chicken Burrito: Fresh grilled chicken, Del Taco’s famous secret sauce, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp lettuce, and hand-grated cheddar cheese, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Burrito: Fresh grilled chicken, fresca lime rice, slow-cooked beans made from scratch, tangy green sauce and hand-grated cheddar cheese, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
- 8 Layer Veggie Burrito: Slow-cooked beans made from scratch, fresca lime rice, tangy guacamole, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp lettuce, hand-grated cheddar cheese, zesty red sauce and cool sour cream, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla
“In a landscape that’s saturated with limited item five- and six-dollar offers, Del Taco is drawing on its legacy as the value leader in the fast food space to deliver unmatched flavor per dollar,” said Barry Westrum, Del Taco’s Chief Marketing Officer. “Not only are we offering a combination of craveable items for an unbeatable price, but these are products that really show how we’re changing the game in the fast food category – by freshly grilling our chicken for our tacos and burritos, and hand-grating cheddar cheese for our quesadillas in restaurant every day!”
*Price and participation may vary by location. Restrictions may apply
For more details on the Del Taco specials, see: Del Taco Mix and Match Specials.
Del Taco Eclub Coupon
In other deals, get a Del Taco coupon for two free Grilled Chicken Tacos when you join their eclub.
CLICK HERE to enroll in the Del Taco Raving Fan Eclub or to get more details. After you enroll you’ll receive a Del Taco coupon for two free Grilled Chicken Tacos plus you’ll get a coupon for a free premium shake on your birthday.
Del Taco also usually has online deals at the Del Taco Specials Page.
About Del Taco (from Wikipedia)
Del Taco is an American fast food restaurant chain which specializes in American-style Mexican cuisine as well as American foods such as burgers, fries, and shakes. Del Taco is led by Paul Murphy, the Chairman and CEO, and is headquartered in the city of Lake Forest, California.
Del Taco serves two different types of food: Mexican and American. Their standard menu includes Hard Shell Tacos, Soft Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Nachos, Deluxe Taco Salad, Crinkle Cut French Fries, Chili Cheddar Fries, Double Del Cheeseburger, Bacon Double Del Cheeseburger, Triple Del Cheeseburger, Hellacious Fries, Shakes, and at least four types of Dinner Burritos.
The chain operates in 17 states in the U.S.A., with the majority of their restaurants in the West Coast states (California, Oregon, and Washington) or in seven other western states (Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah). Number of locations as of March, 2014 was 547.