What’s better than dessert? Free dessert! For a limited time, order from the Happy Ending Menu at Friendly’s and get a free small sundae to go with it! The menu features the following:
- All-American Burger – a classic Friendly’s Big Beef burger
- Doritos Cool Ranch Chopped Cheeseburger – burger topped with pepper jack cheese, onions, jalapeños, salsa and ranch dressing, then topped with Doritos Cool Ranch Tortilla chips
- Cheese Skirt Burger – with Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, topped with Thousand Island dressing, tomato, lettuce, onion and pickle chips
- Fishamajig Supermelt Sandwich – golden breaded haddock topped with melted American cheese and tartar sauce
- Homestyle Turkey Dinner
- Turkey Club Supermelt Sandwich
- $100,000 Cobb Salad
- Southwest Pasta – southwest-style chopped beef with Siracha sauce, topped with Monterey Jack cheese, jalapeños and diced tomato
You can find the deal announcement on the Friendly’s website.
If you’re craving the ice cream really hard, you can upgrade to a Medium size Sundae for $2 more.
Free Sundae With Friendly’s Sweet Rewards Club Sign Up
Get a free Medium Sundae when you join the Sweet Rewards club at Friendly’s Restaurants. To join or get more details, click here to visit the Friendly’s website.
Friendly’s is a casual dining restaurant chain founded way back in 1935 in Springfield, Massachusetts. There are about 100 Friendly’s locations primarily in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions.
Friendly’s menu features classic American fare, including burgers, sandwiches, salads, and entrees like steak and seafood. The chain is also known for its ice cream desserts, such as sundaes, cones, and shakes, as well as its signature Fribble milkshake.
Friendly’s sports a family-friendly and casual atmosphere. It’s chill. Many of the restaurant locations feature colorful decor and comfortable booths or tables for dining.