Honey Baked Ham has Family Dinner Packs available for pickup starting at $16.99 and up to $44.99. To start an order online, click here for the Honey Baked Ham website and select a location. Here is the complete menu of Family Dinner Packs:
- By the Slice Suppers $16.99 – 1/2 pound of sliced ham or turkey, Potatoes Au Gratin, and Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- By the Slice Suppers $24.99 – 1 pound of sliced ham or turkey, Potatoes Au Gratin, Green Bean Casserole, and Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/2 Smoked Turkey Breast $29.99 – 1/2 smoked turkey breast, Potatoes Au Gratin, Green Bean Casserole, and Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/4 Boneless Ham $34.99 – 1/4 Boneless Ham, Potatoes Au Gratin, Green Bean Casserole, and Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- BBQ Roast $34.99 – 3 lb BBQ Pork Roast, Potatoes Au Gratin, Green Bean Casserole, and Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- BBQ Ribs $44.99 – 2 racks of BBQ Ribs, Potatoes Au Gratin, Green Bean Casserole, and Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- Sandwich Packs $24.99 – 4 Ham Classic, or 4 Smoked Turkey Classic, or 2 Ham and 2 Turkey sandwiches, 4 bags of Sea Salt Deep River Chips
Honey Baked Ham recently announced new additions to the lunch menu.
Two new sandwiches, The HoneyBaked and the Roasted Tomato & Cheddar, a new salad and kettle-cooked potato chips are now available at all locations.
“Menu innovation is a key part of our brand revitalization,” said Debbie Domer, Senior Director of Brand and Integrated Marketing at The Honey Baked Ham Company. “We’re excited to introduce these new menu items made with premium ingredients and contemporary flavors, while showcasing the signature meats that made us famous—our delicious ham and turkey breast.”
Both The HoneyBaked and the Roasted Tomato & Cheddar sandwiches are served on toasted ciabatta bread. The HoneyBaked is the new signature ham sandwich featuring Honey Baked Ham topped with sweet honey glaze, Swiss cheese, house pickles and crispy onions.
“The sweet honey glaze sauce on this sandwich was specially formulated to recreate the taste experience of the sweet glaze topping found on our ham,” said Domer.
The Roasted Tomato & Cheddar sandwich features roasted red tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, pickled red onions and crispy onions topped with BBQ sauce. The Cobb Salad is HoneyBaked’s unique twist on a classic salad. It is prepared on a bed of spring mix and chopped green leaf lettuce, topped with Honey Baked Ham, shredded cheddar cheese, roasted red tomatoes, pickled onions, cornbread croutons, chopped bacon and sliced hardboiled egg.
In addition, HoneyBaked’s new partnership with Deep River Snacks will allow customers to enjoy deli-style kettle cooked potato chips. Deep River Snacks’ chips are made with natural ingredients, and are certified gluten-free and free from GMO ingredients.
HoneyBaked’s lunch menu offers a variety of handcrafted sandwiches, salads and sides all made fresh in house.
About Honey Baked Ham (from Wikipedia and Company Website)
Honey Baked Ham is a food retailer founded in 1957. It sells Honey Baked Ham, Turkey Breast and other fully cooked entrées, side items and desserts. John Harry Hoenselaar founded the company in 1957. He patented a spiral-slicing process which persists today. Hoenselaar said the idea for the spiral ham slicer came to him in a dream. He built his prototype spiral slicer using a tire jack, a pie tin, a washing machine motor, and a knife. Honey Baked is available at over 400 locations, their mission statement is, “Celebrating life, one meal at a time.”
Honey Baked Ham uses a sweet and crunchy glaze to enhance the flavors of their hams, plus a patented spiral-slicing technique to make the hams easy to serve for special occasions or informal meals.