Huddle House has Down Home Combos for $5.99, free kids meals every Monday and Tuesday and a free waffle on Wednesday.
Huddle House $5.99 Down Home Combos
Huddle House has Down Home Combos for $5.99 featuring BLTs, Chicken Tenders, Cheeseburgers and more.
- Sausage or Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Combo
- Hashbrowns All the Way with Two Eggs Combo
- Strawberry Waffle Combo
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Melt with Grits Combo
- BLT Combo
- Cheeseburger Combo
- Chicken Tender Toaster Combo
- Western Grits Bowl Combo
There's a lot of bacon and eggs and breakfast stuff, which is kinda Huddle House's specialty, but you've got some burger and sandwich choices in there, too.
For the complete menu visit: Huddle House Down Home Combos
Huddle House Kids Eat Free Special
Huddle House announced they have free kids meals every Monday and Tuesday and a free waffle on Wednesday.
Get one free kids meal with each adult entree purchase of $6 or more. Huddle House announced the deal on the Huddle House Deals Page.
— HuddleHouse (@HuddleHouse) March 13, 2023
Huddle House also announced they have free waffle Wednesdays. Get a free waffle with a minimum $6 entree purchase. Huddle House announced the deal on the Huddle House Deals Page.
For other deals on Wednesday at your other favorite restaurants, read our Wednesday Restaurant Deals story.
French Toast At Huddle House
Huddle House is getting international with French Toast hitting the menu. There are four different varieties to try out, and they start at $7.99:
- Blueberry Cheesecake Topped French Toast: Three slices of soft Vienna bread dipped Huddle House's signature cinnamon batter, grilled and topped with a blueberry compote, powdered sugar and whipped cream cheese.
- Apple Streusel Topped French Toast: French Toast grilled and topped with warm apples, cinnamon crunch streusel, caramel sauce, powdered sugar and a sweet whipped topping.
- Cinnamon Pecan Topped French Toast: French Toast grilled and topped with cinnamon sugar sauce, chopped pecans and powdered sugar.
- Caramel Bacon Pecan Topped French Toast: French Toast grilled and topped with Applewood smoked bacon, chopped pecans, sweet buttery caramel sauce and powdered sugar.
Huddle House Menu
Check out our Huddle House Menu page here to see what's available, with pricing info.
About Huddle House
Huddle House is a restaurant chain that primarily operates in the Southeast. The chain has over 340 locations in 23 states.
The menu at Huddle House features classic American diner-style fare, such as breakfast items like pancakes, waffles, and omelets, as well as sandwiches, burgers, and other lunch and dinner items. Huddle House is also known for its “Big House” platters, which are large portions designed for sharing. Think about it as a sister diner to the much larger Waffle House chain. Some locations are open 24 hours a day, making them popular destinations for late-night diners and travelers.
Huddle House prides itself on its welcoming and family-friendly atmosphere, with many locations featuring comfortable booths and a relaxed, casual vibe.