Playa Bowls has some new winter specials to try out. Read below to learn how to sign up and get in on the savings. Playa Bowls has packed the winter menu with these goodies:
- NORTH POLE ACAI BOWL WINTER SPECIAL
Playa Acai topped with blueberry flax granola, banana, strawberry, nutella, mint & crushed peppermint
- AVALANCHE COCONUT BOWL
Playa Coconut blend with blue spirulina topped with blueberry flax granola, banana, strawberry, walnuts, coconut flakes & cinnamon
- GINGERBREAD SMOOTHIE
Banana, vanilla protein, blueberry flax granola, gingerbread spice, cinnamon & oat milk
- PEPPERMINT MOCHA SWEET CREAM COLD BREW
Chicory coffee concentrate (New Orleans Style) with with peppermint mocha sweet cream & oat milk
- GINGERBREAD PROTEIN BITES
Blueberry flax granola, peanut butter, honey, chia seeds, vanilla whey protein, brown sugar & gingerbread spice
Read more at: Playa Bowls Winter Specials
Playa Bowls Rewards
Join the Playa Bowls Rewards program and get 15% off your next order, plus other benefits. Join now at: Playa Bowls Rewards
About Playa Bowls
Playa Bowls is a fast-casual restaurant chain that was founded in 2014 in Belmar, New Jersey. The chain specializes in acai bowls, which are made with acai berries, a superfood that is native to Brazil. Playa Bowls offers a variety of acai bowls, each with different toppings, such as fresh fruit, granola, and honey. There are around 175 Playa Bowl locations nationwide. They operate mostly in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states, but they’ve been expanding rapidly in recent years.
In addition to acai bowls, Playa Bowls also serves smoothie bowls, oatmeal bowls, and pitaya bowls. The chain also offers juices, smoothies, and coffee drinks. Some popular menu items include:
- Classic Acai Bowl – made with acai berries, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Pitaya Bowl – with pitaya (aka dragon fruit), banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Green Bowl – kale, spinach, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Coconut Bowl – made with coconut milk, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Beach Bowl – a bowl made with acai berries, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and peanut butter.
Playa Bowls also offers seasonal and limited-time specials, such as the “Pumpkin Pie Bowl” and the “Matcha Bowl”. You can customize your bowls with different fruits, nuts, and toppings, too.
Playa Bowls has a beachy, tropical vibe, with many of its locations featuring surfboards and beach decor. In line with the beachy vibe, Playa Bowls has sponsored several professional surfers since 2021. Current surfers include Jessica Kwiecinski, Cruz Dinofa, Rob Kelly, and other stars.