Playa Bowls has some new summer specials dropping June 1. To celebrate, Rewards members can get $3 off one of the new items from June 1 – 5! Read below to learn how to sign up and get in on the savings. Playa Bowls has packed the summer menu with these goodies:
- Goldie Mango Bowl – Playa Mango base topped with blueberry flax granola, banana, strawberry and Nutella
- Mango Glow Bowl – Playa Mango base blended with Vital ProteinsÒ Collagen Peptides topped with blueberry flax granola, pineapple, kiwi, coconut flakes, goji berries and honey
- Mango Pina Colada Smoothie 16oz or 20oz – Playa Mango base and Playa Coconut base, pineapple and coconut milk
- Summerade Smoothie 16oz or 20oz – Strawberry, pineapple, agave, lemon juice, and coconut milk
- Coconut Cold Brew 16oz or 20oz – Chicory coffee concentrate (New Orleans style) with coconut and choice of milk
- Coconut Protein Bites – Gluten free granola, vanilla plant protein, coconut flakes, chia seeds, agave, coconut oil and semi-sweet chocolate
Playa Bowls Promo Codes
Save up to $20 on a catering order with these Playa Bowls promo codes good through June 25, 2023. Enter these promo codes to save on your Playa Bowls catering order:
- GRAD5: Get $5 off $45
- GRAD10: Get $10 off $100
- GRAD20: Get $20 off $200
Playa Bowls announced the graduation promo on Twitter (see post below).
Grad szn is here and we have just the treat to celebrate 🤩🎓💜 NOW through 6/25, order at https://t.co/q0RmGOhKa5 to save!! pic.twitter.com/kItPk05wsW
— Playa Bowls (@playabowls) May 13, 2023
Playa Bowls has a juicy new base with Playa Mango available for any bowl along with some new mango-based Spring specials. Playa Mango is made from fresh, sweet mangos, giving guests more tropical options to choose from.
The Goldie Mango comes topped with blueberry flax granola, banana, strawberry and Nutella. The Mango Mama has a blend of Playa Mango, Playa Pitaya and chia pudding base topped with blueberry flax granola, mango, banana, coconut flakes and almond butter. Visit the Playa Bowls website for more information.
“We're always looking for ways to innovate and bring new flavors to the menu, so we're excited to expand our line of proprietary bases with Playa Mango,” said Abby Taylor, Co-Founder and CMO of Playa Bowls in this press release. “Guests can taste the flavors of mango through our two new spring specials, Goldie Mango and Mango Mama, or simply add the Playa Mango base to any bowl!”
Playa Bowls Rewards
Join the Playa Bowls Rewards program and get 15% off your next order, plus other benefits. Join now at: Playa Bowls Rewards
About Playa Bowls
Playa Bowls is a fast-casual restaurant chain that was founded in 2014 in Belmar, New Jersey. The chain specializes in acai bowls, which are made with acai berries, a superfood that is native to Brazil. Playa Bowls offers a variety of acai bowls, each with different toppings, such as fresh fruit, granola, and honey. There are around 175 Playa Bowl locations nationwide. They operate mostly in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states, but they've been expanding rapidly in recent years.
In addition to acai bowls, Playa Bowls also serves smoothie bowls, oatmeal bowls, and pitaya bowls. The chain also offers juices, smoothies, and coffee drinks. Some popular menu items include:
- Classic Acai Bowl – made with acai berries, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Pitaya Bowl – with pitaya (aka dragon fruit), banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Green Bowl – kale, spinach, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Coconut Bowl – made with coconut milk, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Beach Bowl – a bowl made with acai berries, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and peanut butter.
Playa Bowls also offers seasonal and limited-time specials, such as the “Pumpkin Pie Bowl” and the “Matcha Bowl”. You can customize your bowls with different fruits, nuts, and toppings, too.
Playa Bowls has a beachy, tropical vibe, with many of its locations featuring surfboards and beach decor. In line with the beachy vibe, Playa Bowls has sponsored several professional surfers since 2021. Current surfers include Jessica Kwiecinski, Cruz Dinofa, Rob Kelly, and other stars.