- Lunch Plate Combo – 1/3 lb of any perfectly seasoned in-house smoked meat including brisket, pork loin, sausage, turkey, pork ribs, or chicken
- Lunch Wrap Combo – Any meat tucked in a flour or corn tortilla, topped with cheese and barbeque sauces
- Lunch Sandwich Combo – A barbecue sandwich with any meat served on a warm-toasted bun
- Lunch Baker Combo – 1/2 a baked potato as the main course, topped with melted butter, sour cream, cheese, chives, and any choice of chopped barbecue meat
You can get the lunch specials weekdays from 10:30 AM-2 PM. Smokey Mo's has about 18 locations, all in Texas.
About Smokey Mo's
Smokey's Mo's is a fast-casual restaurant chain that specializes in BBQ and smoked meats. The chain has about 20 locations, currently all in Texas. Smokey's Mo's menu features BBQ dishes like pulled pork, brisket, ribs, and chicken. Their signature smoked brisket cooks over the pit for 12 to 14 hours. All their other meats are cooked in a similar “low and slow” fashion. Smokey Mo's uses Post Oak wood, which is a hallmark of any self-respecting Texas barbecue place. The chain also offers a variety of sides, such as mac and cheese, coleslaw, and baked beans. You can get Individual sized sides with your meal, or order them by the Pint or by the Quart.
The barbeque options available are:
- Beef Brisket
- Pork Ribs
- Sausage and Jalapeno Sausage
- Pork Loin
- Chopped Pork
- Barbecue Chicken
You can get meals big and small, and also get options for group orders. Group Packs are designed to serve 1o people or more. If you're throwing a big shindig, then you can go with their full service catering for 100 people and up.