Tijuana Flats has weekend Happy Hour deals from 2-5 pm on Fridays through Sundays with a selection of favorites for $2 or $5, such as Chips and Salsa, Bottles of Beer, Burritos, and more. Here’s the full lineup of the Happy Hour Specials:
- Large Fountain Drink
- Mexican Beer in Bottles
- Chips and Salsa
- Uno Taco (steak $0.50 extra, specialties not included)
- Loaded Guac
- Burrito (Steak $1 extra, specialties excluded)
- Bowl (Steak $1 extra, specialties excluded)
- Quesadilla (Steak $1 extra, specialties excluded)
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
Tijuana Flats has $5.99 specials every Tuesday and Thursday. On Tuesdays get two tacos, chips and a drink for $5.99* in the Tijuana Tuesdaze special. On Thursdays get a Tijuana Burrito or Burrito Bowl, plus chips and drink for $5.99* in the Throwback Thursdaze special.
The Tex-Mex chain announced both deals on the Tijuana Flats Home Page. *Price may vary based on location.
Tijuana Flats Take Home Meat Kits
Tijuana Flats has new Take Home Meal Kits specials that feed 4-6 people starting at $31.99. Click here to start an order online. Here’s your options:
- Taco Meal Kit $31.99 – choice of hard corn, soft flour or wheat tortillas, chicken, beef, toppings, tortillas & chips. Feeds up to six people. If you want to upgrade to steak, it’s $37.99.
- Take Home Burrito Meal Kit for $34.99 – choice of 6 large soft flour or wheat tortillas, chicken, beef, rice, beans, toppings and chips. Feeds up to six people. Upgrade to steak for $40.99.