Most of the nearly 100 Twin Peaks locations in the U.S. have daily drink specials.
Twin Peaks Drink Specials
Specials vary by location due to various state and local laws. To find the daily specials for the Twin Peaks near you, select your location from the Twin Peaks website. You should see a spot that says “View our Menus And Specials” to view what’s on tap for you on any given day. Here’s a typical lineup:
- Monday – $3.97 Miller Lite or Coors Light 22 oz, $5.97 Terrapin 22 oz, $5 Jack and Cokes
- Tuesday – $4.67 Dos Equis, Lagunitas, Founders IPA or Heineken 22 oz, $5 Captain Morgan and Coke, 1/2 price wine by the glass
- Wednesday – $4.67 Blue Moon or Modelo 22 oz, $5.97 local craft beers 22 oz $5 Jesse James and Ginger Ale
- Thursday – $3.97 Budweiser or Bud Light 22 oz, $5.97 Stella 22 oz, $5 Crown and Cokes
- Friday – $4.67 Yuengling 22 oz, $5.97 Voodoo Ranger 22 oz,$5 Jack and Coke
- Saturday – $4.67 Labatt Blue 22 oz, $3.97 Truly 22 oz, $14 bucket of bottled beers
- Sunday – $4.67 Rotating beers, $3.99 Skrewball shots
Most Twin Peaks also have all day, every day specials, too. Examples are $18 buckets of Premium Bottles of beer, $5 Margaritas, and $3.99 shots.
Twin Peaks Coupon For Free Chips & Queso
Sign up for the Friends of the Peaks Club from Twin Peaks and get a coupon for a free order of Chips & Queso. To enroll, go to their website and enter your email.