Applebee’s has a 2 for $22 menu at most locations featuring Steak, Ribs and more entrees.
Applebee’s 2 for $22 special lets two people dine for one low price. Get one appetizer to share and your choice of two entrees. The 2 for $22 menu varies by location, but a typical Applebee’s 2 for $22 menu has these entrees:
- 6 Oz. Top Sirloin (upgrade to 8 Oz. Top Sirloin for +$2.50)
- Half Rack Double-glazed Baby Back Ribs
- Classic Bacon Cheeseburger
- Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
- Shrimp Wonton Stir-Fry
- Sweet and Savory Grilled Chicken
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp
- Three Cheese Chicken Penne.
Appetizer options may include Spinach + Artichoke Dip, Crunchy Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, Boneless Wings or two side salads. Exact appetizers may vary by location.
To see the complete 2 for $22 menu at your location visit https://www.applebees.com/en/menu/2-for-22/2-for-22-price-may-vary-by-location-or-selection.
$1 Drink of the Month and Happy Hour
Applebee’s has a rotating drink of the month for just $1, plus some other great deals during Happy Hour. Go to our EatDrinkDeals Applebee’s $1 Drink page here to learn more.
Looking for an Applebee’s gift card? Click here to visit GiftCards.com for some stress free shopping!
Applebee’s Most Valuable Neighbor Program
Applebee’s rewards program is called the Most Valuable Neighbor program. Sign up to earn MVN points good for free food, discounts on new menu items, and more.
Other terms and conditions apply. Visit the Applebee’s MVN website for more details.
To register, you need to notify your server in the restaurant, and you will sign up with your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. You can set up a combined account with a spouse, but no one else. You earn rewards points for every dollar spent at participating Applebee’s restaurants. Here are the rewards:
0-500 Points – Green Apple Status
- 50% entree purchase on your birthday
- Daily Specials
- Mon $6.99 Burger
- Tues $1 Tacos (3 minimum)
- Wed All You Can Eat Boneless Wings $10.99
- Thurs All You Can Eat Riblets $12.99
- 1/2 price appetizers during football or baseball games
501-1000 Points – Red Apple
- All above rewards plus:
- free chips and salsa with beverage purchase
- 25% off new food items during soft roll-outs
- $1 spent equals 1.25 points
- Kids eat for $0.99 with purchase of adult entree (beverage not included)
1001+ Points – Gold Apple
- All above rewards plus:
- 50% off new food items during soft roll-outs
- host events/parties with no added costs
- $25 delivery fee waived for catering orders
- $1 spent equals 1.5 points
- Kids eat free with purchase of adult entree (beverage not included)
As you earn points, you also get free food. You can spend 75 points to get a free appetizer, or 150 points to get a free entree.
Unfortunately, the MVN program doesn’t link up with the Applebee’s mobile app. We rated the app 6/10 in our review. The app has everything you need for a mobile ordering experience, but there aren’t any separate rewards exclusive to the app and you can’t link it to the MVN membership.
Applebee’s Eclub Coupon
Receive a coupon for a free appetizer with the purchase of an entrée when you join Applebee’s E-Club.
Enjoy other Applebee’s deals and E-Club exclusives starting immediately when you sign up at: https://www.applebees.com/en/sign-up
Note: This post may contain affiliate links to partner sites.
About Applebee’s (from Wikipedia)
Applebee’s International, Inc., is an American company which develops, franchises, and operates the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain. As of March 31, 2017, there were about 2,000 restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 15 other countries.
The Applebee’s concept focuses on casual dining, with mainstream American dishes such as salads, shrimp, chicken, pasta, and “riblets” (which is considered Applebee’s signature dish). All Applebee’s restaurants feature a bar area and serve alcoholic beverages (except where prohibited by law).