All You Can Eat returns to Applebee’s for a limited time. For $12.99, get unlimited Riblets, Double Crunch Shrimp, and Boneless Wings.
“Just when you thought All You Can Eat couldn’t get any tastier, we went and added Boneless Wings. Enjoy unlimited Riblets, Double Crunch Shrimp and now Boneless Wings with a side of endless fries and get a serving of our signature coleslaw with your first round,” Applebee’s said in their announcement.
Here’s how the deal works:
Choose saucy Riblets, crispy Double Crunch Shrimp or juicy Boneless Wings.
Enjoy endless fries with every plate and a side of coleslaw with your first order.
Get another round of your first order, or mix it up with another.
Sizzlin’ Entrees $9.99 and Up
Applebee’s has a new Sizzlin entrees menu starting at $9.99. Applebee’s Sizzlin’ Entrees and typical prices include*:
- Sizzlin’ Cheddar & Bacon Chicken Skillet: $9.99
- Loaded Chicken & Shrimp Fajita $14.99
- Loaded Sirloin Steak & Chicken Fajita $15.99
- Loaded Sirloin Steak & Shrimp Fajita $16.99
- Chicken & Shrimp Fajita $13.99
- Trio Fajitas (Sirloin Steak, Chicken & Shrimp) $16.99
*Prices and selections may vary by location; typical prices are shown, your local price may be higher.
“Our new Sizzlin’ Entrees menu takes Eatin’ Good to the next level with a full sensory experience,” said Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer at Applebee’s. “Our new Entrees such as Sizzlin’ Cheddar & Bacon Chicken Skillet and Loaded Fajita Combos feature bold flavors, piled high and served with a sizzle.”
For the complete Sizzlin’ Entrees menu visit: https://www.applebees.com/en/specials/sizzlin-entrees. You can also read more on the Applebee’s Facebook Page.
To order Applebee’s Sizzlin’ Entrees for Delivery or To Go, head straight to www.applebees.com. Or, gift your favorite dishes to someone special with an Applebee’s gift card, available for purchase at all locations or online at www.applebees.com.
* Price and participation may vary.
Applebees 2 for $22 Special
Applebee’s has a 2 for $22 menu at most locations featuring Steak, Ribs and more entrees.
Applebee’s 2 for $22 special lets two people dine for one low price. Get one appetizer to share and your choice of two entrees. The 2 for $22 menu varies by location, but a typical Applebee’s 2 for $22 menu has these entrees:
- 6 Oz. Top Sirloin (upgrade to 8 Oz. Top Sirloin for +$2.50)
- Half Rack Double-glazed Baby Back Ribs
- Classic Bacon Cheeseburger
- Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad
- Shrimp Wonton Stir-Fry
- Sweet and Savory Grilled Chicken
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp
- Three Cheese Chicken Penne.
Appetizer options may include Spinach + Artichoke Dip, Crunchy Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, Boneless Wings or two side salads. Exact appetizers may vary by location.
To see the complete 2 for $22 menu at your location visit https://www.applebees.com/en/menu/2-for-22/2-for-22-price-may-vary-by-location-or-selection
Applebee’s Most Valuable Neighbor Program
Applebee’s rewards program is called the Most Valuable Neighbor program. Sign up to earn MVN points good for free food, discounts on new menu items, and more.
Other terms and conditions apply. Visit the Applebee’s MVN website for more details.
To register, you need to notify your server in the restaurant, and you will sign up with your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. You can set up a combined account with a spouse, but no one else. You earn rewards points for every dollar spent at participating Applebee’s restaurants. Here are the rewards:
0-500 Points – Green Apple Status
- 50% entree purchase on your birthday
- Daily Specials
- Mon $6.99 Burger
- Tues $1 Tacos (3 minimum)
- Wed All You Can Eat Boneless Wings $10.99
- Thurs All You Can Eat Riblets $12.99
- 1/2 price appetizers during football or baseball games
501-1000 Points – Red Apple
- All above rewards plus:
- free chips and salsa with beverage purchase
- 25% off new food items during soft roll-outs
- $1 spent equals 1.25 points
- Kids eat for $0.99 with purchase of adult entree (beverage not included)
1001+ Points – Gold Apple
- All above rewards plus:
- 50% off new food items during soft roll-outs
- host events/parties with no added costs
- $25 delivery fee waived for catering orders
- $1 spent equals 1.5 points
- Kids eat free with purchase of adult entree (beverage not included)
As you earn points, you also get free food. You can spend 75 points to get a free appetizer, or 150 points to get a free entree.
Unfortunately, the MVN program doesn’t link up with the Applebee’s mobile app. We rated the app 6/10 in our review. The app has everything you need for a mobile ordering experience, but there aren’t any separate rewards exclusive to the app and you can’t link it to the MVN membership.
Applebee’s Eclub Coupon
Receive a coupon for a free appetizer with the purchase of an entrée when you join Applebee’s E-Club.
Enjoy other Applebee’s deals and E-Club exclusives starting immediately when you sign up at: https://www.applebees.com/en/sign-up
About Applebee’s (from Wikipedia)
Applebee’s International, Inc., is an American company which develops, franchises, and operates the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain. As of March 31, 2017, there were about 2,000 restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 15 other countries.
The Applebee’s concept focuses on casual dining, with mainstream American dishes such as salads, shrimp, chicken, pasta, and “riblets” (which is considered Applebee’s signature dish). All Applebee’s restaurants feature a bar area and serve alcoholic beverages (except where prohibited by law).