Applebee’s has new Handcrafted Burgers and unlimited fries starting at just $7.99.
Applebee’s announced that their own Quesadilla Burger is available for a limited-time price of only $7.99*, starting today. The restaurant’s original creation is part burger, part quesadilla, piled high with Pepper Jack cheese, Applebee’s signature Mexi-ranch sauce, crispy Applewood-smoked bacon, house-made pico de gallo and shredded lettuce in a crisp, warm Cheddar quesadilla. To top it off, this limited-time deal also includes endless fries to complement the burger’s endless flavor.
“The Quesadilla Burger is one of our guests’ favorites at Applebee’s, so we wanted to bring a hot deal to its loyal fans and tempt those who haven’t tried it yet,” said Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer at Applebee’s. “It’s the perfect combination of our fresh, never frozen burgers with the cheesy deliciousness of our quesadillas.”
In addition to the Quesadilla Burger, Applebee’s is featuring two additional Handcrafted Burgers, which, like all Handcrafted Burgers during this limited-time offer, come with those craveable endless fries:
- Whisky Bacon Burger: An all-beef patty is topped with two slices of Pepper Jack cheese, crispy onions, two strips of Applewood-smoked bacon and Fireball Whisky-infused steak sauce. Served with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles on a Brioche bun for $10.99.
- Brunch Burger: A juicy all-beef patty topped with crispy hash browns, two strips of Applewood-smoked bacon, two slices of American cheese, ketchup and a fried egg. Served with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles on a Brioche bun for $10.99.
Applebees 2 for $20
Applebee’s still has a 2 for $20 menu at most locations.
Applebee’s 2 for $20 menu includes an appetizer and your choice of entrees. The 2 for $20 menu varies by location, but a typical Applebee’s 2 for 20 menu has these entrees; note that some entrees have an upcharge.
- Chicken Tenders Plate
- Chicken Tenders Platter (+$2)
- Three Cheese Chicken Penne
- American Standard All-in Burger
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp (+$2.50)
- Crispy Chicken Tender Salad (+$2.50)
- 6 Oz. Top Sirloin (+2.50)
- 8 Oz. Top Sirloin (+$4.50)
- Stuffed Rigatoni and Tomato Meat Sauce
- Fiesta Lime Chicken
- Half Rack Double-glazed Baby Back Ribs (+$2.50)
- Cedar Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Classic Cheeseburger.
Appetizer options may include Spinach + Artichoke Dip, Crunchy Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, Boneless Wings or two side salads. Exact appetizers may vary by location.
“At Applebee’s, we’re providing our guests with a great meal at a great price with our 2 for $20 menu, but more than that, we’re providing a reason to go out to eat and enjoy a meal with a friend, spouse or coworker, connecting over a shared love of their favorite appetizer and two abundant entrees,” said Stephen Bulgarelli, vice president and chief culinary officer at Applebee’s. “We want to give our guests more – more flavor, more variety, and more bang for their buck.”
To see the complete 2 for $20 menu at your location visit https://www.applebees.com/en/menu/2-for-20
Applebee’s Most Valuable Neighbor Program
Applebee’s rewards program is called the Most Valuable Neighbor program. Sign up to earn MVN points good for free food, discounts on new menu items, and more.
To register, you need to notify your server in the restaurant, and you will sign up with your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. You can set up a combined account with a spouse, but no one else. You earn rewards points for every dollar spent at Applebee’s restaurants. Here are the rewards:
- 0-500 Points – Green Apple Status
- 50% entree purchase on your birthday
- Daily Specials
- Mon $6.99 Burger
- Tues $1 Tacos (3 minimum)
- Wed All You Can Eat Boneless Wings $10.99
- Thurs All You Can Eat Riblets $12.99
- 1/2 price appetizers during football or baseball games
- 501-1000 Points – Red Apple
- All above rewards plus:
- free chips and salsa with beverage purchase
- 25% off new food items during soft roll-outs
- $1 spent equals 1.25 points
- Kids eat for $0.99 with purchase of adult entree (beverage not included)
- 1001+ Points – Gold Apple
- All above rewards plus:
- 50% off new food items during soft roll-outs
- host events/parties with no added costs
- $25 delivery fee waived for catering orders
- $1 spent equals 1.5 points
- Kids eat free with purchase of adult entree (beverage not included)
As you earn points, you also get free food. You can spend 75 points to get a free appetizer, or 150 points to get a free entree.
Other terms and conditions apply. Visit the Applebee’s MVN website for more details.
Applebee’s Eclub Coupon
Receive a coupon for a free appetizer with the purchase of an entrée when you join Applebee’s E-Club.
Enjoy E-Club exclusives starting immediately when you sign up at: https://www.applebees.com/en/sign-up
About Applebee’s (from Wikipedia)
Applebee’s International, Inc., is an American company which develops, franchises, and operates the Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar restaurant chain. As of March 31, 2017, there were about 2,000 restaurants in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 15 other countries.
The Applebee’s concept focuses on casual dining, with mainstream American dishes such as salads, shrimp, chicken, pasta, and “riblets” (which is considered Applebee’s signature dish). All Applebee’s restaurants feature a bar area and serve alcoholic beverages (except where prohibited by law).