Buy two pretzels and get a third one free when you use your Visa card now through December 31, 2019.
To get the deal, present this offer to host at time of purchase. Show the bar code to your server, or ask your server to key in AVISA19.
Good for a free Classic Pretzel when you buy any two pretzel items (Pretzels, Nuggets, Mini Pretzel Dogs / Pretzel Dogs).
The deal was announced on the Visa Offers Page.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer expires December 31, 2019.
- This “Buy Two, Get One Free” offer is good on the purchase of any pretzel product (Pretzels, Pretzel Nuggets, Mini Pretzel Dogs/Pretzel Dogs).
- Offer valid only at participating U.S. and Canada locations only.
- Customer must present this offer and barcode (if available) for scanning, at time of purchase. (If barcode is not available, associate will key in AVISA19).
- This program is currently not available in Auntie Anne’s/Subway®locations, some travel venues and unique locations.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- One coupon per purchase.
- Sales, resale, and/or Internet distribution strictly prohibited.
- Duplicated or altered coupons will not be accepted.
- Offer valid only when you pay with your Visa card.
Auntie Anne’s App Coupon
Get an Auntie Anne’s Pretzels coupon for a free pretzel when you download and use the Auntie Anne’s app.
CLICK HERE for more details or to download the app. You’ll get an Auntie Anne’s coupon good a free pretzel after your first purchase using the app. Also get another free pretzel every 300 points (get 10 points for every $1 spent), and other special rewards and offers during the year.
Auntie Anne’s hand-rolled soft pretzels come freshly-baked in a variety of flavors including Original, Cinnamon Sugar, Sweet Almond, Sour Cream & Onion, Roasted Garlic & Parmesan, and Pepperoni. For guests on-the-go, Auntie Anne’s offers portable Pretzel Nuggets, Pretzel Dogs, and Mini Pretzel Dogs.
For more information, visit www.auntieannes.com, or follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To receive the latest offers – including a free pretzel for your birthday – download the My Pretzel Perks app.
About Auntie Anne’s (from Wikipedia)
Auntie Anne’s, based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, is an American chain of pretzel shops founded by Anne Beiler and her husband in 1988. Auntie Anne’s serves products such as pretzels, dips, and beverages. The chain has more than 1,600 locations around the world, in malls, outlet centers, and Walmarts, as well as non-traditional spaces including universities, airports, travel plazas, amusement parks, and military bases.