Caribou Coffee has started serving a summer lineup of new espressos, tea, bagels and cakes. Here are the new items for 2023:
- Classic Espresso Tonic: Bold espresso, cane syrup and bubbly Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water served over ice for a bold, unforgettable flavor.
- Cherry Peach Espresso Tonic: Bold espresso and bubbly Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water sweetened with flavors of cherry and peach and served over ice.
- Raspberry Green Tea with Bubbles: Tropical green tea with milk and raspberry flavor; served over ice with coconut coffee jellies.
- Frozen Matcha with Bubbles: Matcha tea powder blended with ice, vanilla flavor, half & half and our signature shake mix; served over coconut coffee jellies.
- Honey Sriracha on Everything Bagel: Cage-Free egg with cracked black pepper, mild cheddar cheese, jalapeño bacon, and creamy honey sriracha spread on an everything bagel.
- Campfire Cake Pop: S'mores flavored cake pop with mini marshmallow inclusions, dipped in chocolate glaze and topped with graham bites.
Caribou recently opened its 300th location. Find one near you at: Caribou Locations
Caribou Coffee Rewards – Free Beverage
Caribou Coffee has a free beverage when you sign up for the Caribou Perks Rewards program and make your first purchase. Also get a birthday gift every year, and get 2 points for every dollar you spend. Further, the upgraded Caribou Perks loyalty program lets you earn points online at CaribouCoffee.com and redeem those points for discounts on online orders and free shipping. Get some free coffee for home! Other new features include the, ability to save customizable drinks, share rewards, and more.
For more details or to enroll, visit: Caribou Coffee Perks
About Caribou Coffee
Caribou Coffee is a coffeehouse chain founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota way back in 1992. Caribou Coffee now has about 300 locations all over the US and internationally.
The menu at Caribou Coffee includes a variety of coffee and tea drinks, as well as bakery items and breakfast sandwiches. Here are some of the most popular items on the menu:
- Coffee drinks: Caribou Coffee offers a wide range of coffee drinks, from simple brewed coffee to espresso-based drinks like lattes and cappuccinos. They also have seasonal drinks like pumpkin spice lattes and peppermint mochas.
- Tea drinks: It's not in their name, but Caribou Coffee does offer a variety of tea drinks. Options include hot and iced teas, tea lattes, and tea smoothies.
- Bakery items: Muffins, scones, croissants, and bagels. They also offer a few gluten-free and vegan options.
- Breakfast sandwiches: Try out the bacon, egg, and gouda sandwich or the turkey sausage and cheddar sandwich.
- Cold drinks: In addition to hot coffee and tea drinks, Caribou Coffee also has a variety of iced and blended drinks, including smoothies, coolers, and cold press coffee.