- Ho Ho Mint Mocha Espresso Shaker (New!): Espresso with mint flavor, white chocolate sauce, and ice, with a splash of oatmilk.
- Ho Ho Mint Mocha: Real white chocolate melted into steamed milk, combined with espresso and mint flavor, then topped with whipped cream and candy canes. You can get it hot, iced, blended or nitro.
- Iced Ho Ho Mint Mocha Crafted Press: Cold press iced coffee with a splash of milk, sugar, white chocolate and mint, served over ice. You can get it hot or blended, too.
- Vanilla Oat Nog Latte (New!): Espresso and steamed oat nog combined with vanilla flavor and topped with ground nutmeg. You can get it iced, too.
- Iced Vanilla Oat Nog Crafted Press (New!): Cold press iced coffee with a splash of oat nog, sugar and vanilla, served over ice. You can get it hot or blended, too.
- Spicy Mocha: Turn up the heat! This has real chocolate melted into steamed milk and combined with espresso and flavors of ancho and chipotle peppers, then topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips. You can get it hot, iced, blended or nitro.
- Cranberry Orange Muffin (New!): An orange muffin studded with sweet cranberries and topped with coarse sugar.
Caribou Coffee Rewards – Free Beverage
Caribou Coffee has a free beverage when you sign up for the Caribou Perks Rewards program and make your first purchase. Also get a birthday gift every year, and get 2 points for every dollar you spend. Further, the upgraded Caribou Perks loyalty program lets you earn points online at CaribouCoffee.com and redeem those points for discounts on online orders and free shipping. Get some free coffee for home! Other new features include the, ability to save customizable drinks, share rewards, and more.
For more details or to enroll, visit: Caribou Coffee Perks
Fall Menu At Caribou Coffee
Fall, or late summer in anticipation of fall really, means pumpkin time at all the big coffee chains, and Caribou Coffee is no exception. Delight in the fall menu for 2023 with favorites like the Pumpkin White Mocha, plus some newcomers.
Caribou Coffee has started serving a fall lineup of hot and cold, coffees, teas and baked goods. Here are the new items for 2023:
- Pumpkin Espresso Shaker – Pumpkin purée and fresh espresso shaken with ice and mixed with oatmilk.
- Pumpkin Latte – Pumpkin purée with espresso and steamed milk, topped with ground nutmeg.
- Iced Pumpkin Latte – Because it can still be hot as all get out! See above
- Nitro Pumpkin Latte – Nitro cold press with milk and pumpkin purée, topped with espresso whipped cream.
- Pumpkin White Mocha – A Caribou classic, with white chocolate melted into steamed milk and combined with espresso and real pumpkin purée, then topped with whipped cream and white chocolate chips.
- Iced Pumpkin White Mocha – This one's served over ice.
- Pumpkin White Mocha Cooler – Coffee blended with ice, white chocolate and real pumpkin purée, then topped with whipped cream and white chocolate drizzle.
- Nitro Pumpkin White Mocha – Nitro cold press with milk, white chocolate and real pumpkin purée; topped with espresso whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Chai – Chai tea latte with a pumpkin purée and ground nutmeg. Available in an Iced version, too.
- Blended Pumpkin Chai – Chai tea blended with ice, milk and real pumpkin purée.
- Pumpkin Hot Crafted Press – Cold-brewed coffee steamed with a splash of milk, real sugar and a hint of real pumpkin purée. Iced and blended versions available, too.
- Pumpkin Cooler – Coffee blended with ice and real pumpkin purée. It's got whipped cream and ground nutmeg on top.
- Pumpkin Cake Pop – Pumpkin flavored cake pop dipped pumpkin in white chocolate glaze.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin – Pumpkin spice muffin filled with cream cheese icing.
Caribou recently opened its 300th location. Find one near you at: Caribou Locations
About Caribou Coffee
Caribou Coffee is a coffeehouse chain founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota way back in 1992. Caribou Coffee now has about 300 locations all over the US and internationally.
- Coffee drinks: Caribou Coffee offers a wide range of coffee drinks, from simple brewed coffee to espresso-based drinks like lattes and cappuccinos. They also have seasonal drinks like pumpkin spice lattes and peppermint mochas.
- Tea drinks: It's not in their name, but Caribou Coffee does offer a variety of tea drinks. Options include hot and iced teas, tea lattes, and tea smoothies.
- Bakery items: Muffins, scones, croissants, and bagels. They also offer a few gluten-free and vegan options.
- Breakfast sandwiches: Try out the bacon, egg, and gouda sandwich or the turkey sausage and cheddar sandwich.
- Cold drinks: In addition to hot coffee and tea drinks, Caribou Coffee also has a variety of iced and blended drinks, including smoothies, coolers, and cold press coffee.