Chuck E. Cheese is helping you bring the fun back home with $4.99 Large Cheese Pizzas or Wings available for carryout for a limited time. Make it both for $10! Here’s the deal posted on Facebook.
Family Fun Packs
Chuck E. Cheese wants to help families make the best of things and have some fun. While their dining room and game areas are closed, they have come out with some Delivery and Carry-Out packages.
- Family Fun Pack for $20
- 2 Large, 1-Topping Pizzas
- 1 Goody Bag with games and toys
- 800 Tickets to use on your next visit
- Small Party Pack for $60
- 2 Large, 1-Topping Pizzas
- Round Cake with Chuck E. Cheese topper
- Birthday Child Gifts: 250 Tickets & Chuck E. plush toy
- Favors for Guests: 6 Goody Bags
- Chuck E. Tablecloth, plates, napkins, plastic forks, cake cutter & photo backdrop
Plus, turn your pizza box into Alley Roller and have some fun at home! Chuck E. Cheese posted the deals on their website – you can start an order by clicking here.
* Participating locations only. Availability by delivery partner varies. Check their platforms for the latest information. Actual goodie bag, plush doll and cake topper may vary. Offer subject to change at any time.
* Not available for delivery at Sheffield, AL, Tucson, AZ, Glendale, AZ, Goodyear, AZ, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA, Fairfield, CA, Redding, CA, Honolulu, HI, Pearl City, HI, Kapolei, HI, Bossier City, LA, Monroe, LA, Jackson, MS, Tupelo, MS, Billings, MT, Wilmington, NC, Fayetteville, NC, Fargo, NC, Beaverton, OR, Hampton, VA, Chesapeake (Battlefield), VA or Chesapeake (West Branch), VA. Not available for carry-out at Sheffield, AL, Tucson, AZ, Glendale, AZ, Goodyear, AZ, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA, Fairfield, CA, Redding, CA, Honolulu, HI, Pearl City, HI, Kapolei, HI, Bossier City, LA, Monroe, LA, Jackson, MS, Tupelo, MS, Wilmington, NC, Fayetteville, NC, Beaverton, OR.
Group Deal $7.99 and Up – ON HIATUS
The weather is getting warmer. Ah, spring is in the air. That means the kids are on Spring Break soon. Uh oh! What are you going to do with those little monsters that whole time?!
If you’ve got a group of 6 or more, you can try Chuck E. Cheese for All You Can Play games plus some pizza for fuel starting at just $7.99 per person. At $11.99 per kid you get 2 hours of All You Can Play, 2 slices of pizza, a drink, and a Goody Bag for good measure. Head to the Chuck E. Cheese group events page for full details and to book a package for your crew.
Chuck E Cheese Coupons
Chuck E. Cheese has local coupons for pizza and salad discounts on the Chuck E. Cheese website.
CLICK HERE for coupons good at your local Chuck E. Cheese. No registration is required but you will need to select your local restaurant. Either print out from your PC or show on your mobile device.
More Pizza Coupons
For more deals like this including coupons and promo codes from Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, Domino’s, Chuck E. Cheese and more pizza places, see the EatDrinkDeals Pizza Coupons page.
All You Can Play Deal
In response to customer feedback, Chuck E. Cheese has introduced a new All You Can Play deal. Kids (and adults!) can play whatever games they want for a set amount of time. You can pause it once for a pizza refuel or bathroom break if needed.
With the coupons available at the link above you can get 30 minutes of play for about $10, 45 minutes for about $15, or 60 minutes for about $20. Game on!
Chuck E. Cheese Weekday Specials
Chuck E. Cheese Pizza has a Two for Tuesdays special. Get two Large 1-Topping Pizzas for $22 every Tuesday. ($25 for select Metro areas and $30 for Canada). The chain announced the special on their Chuck E Cheese Tuesday Specials page.
Also, on Wednesdays try out the All You Can Play Wednesday offer. At participating locations excluding Hawaii locations, guests can come in and purchase an hour of play time for only $14.99 ($17.99 for Canada.). The chain announced the specials on their Chuck E Cheese Wednesday Specials page.
About Chuck E. Cheese’s (from Wikipedia)
Chuck E. Cheese’s is a chain of American family entertainment center restaurants. The establishment serves pizza and other menu items, complemented by arcade games, amusement rides, and animatronic displays as a focus of entertainment for the entire family. The brand derives its name from its main animatronic character Chuck E. Cheese, a comedic mouse who sings and interacts with guests.
Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Time Theatre in San Jose, California, was the first location to open in 1977. The concept was authored by Atari co-founder Nolan Bushnell, credited with bringing video games such as Pong to the mainstream. Pizza Time Theatre was the first family restaurant to integrate food, animated entertainment, and an indoor arcade. The chain merged with competitor Showbiz Pizza Place in 1984, forming Showbiz Pizza Time, Inc. In the early 1990s, the company unified the two brands renaming every location to Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza. They redesigned the logo in 1994, dropping Pizza from each store’s name. In 1998, Showbiz Pizza Time, Inc. became CEC Entertainment, Inc., and the company operates 577 locations as of March 2014.
While its primary focus is pizza, Chuck E. Cheese’s also offers cold-cut sandwiches, buffalo wings, salad bars and desserts. Some stores are also used as “test” locations which feature new Chuck E. Cheese’s foods. Certain Chuck E. Cheese’s locations also offer beer and wine.
Since 2012, gluten-free menu items have been available at more than 500 locations in the U.S. and Canada. This currently includes a choice of a personal-size cheese pizza and an individual chocolate cupcake.