Einstein Bros. Bagels has 13 bagels for $7 on Mondays.
Get 13 regular bagels at Einstein Bros. for $7 on Mondays. No coupon required. Good for a limited time. Einstein Bros announced the Monday special on The Einstein Bros Home Page.
Valid on Mondays only at participating locations. Gourmet bagels available for additional cost. Not valid at hospital, military, university, hotel or airport locations. Includes 13 bagels only. Shmear sold separately. Not valid on catering orders.
Labor Day BOGO
Einstein Bros. has a BOGO on their new sandwiches on Labor Day weekend.
Buy one of the new “Flavors Across America” sandwiches and get another free. No coupon required, but you will need an ID to show you are a local resident. The deal, good at participating locations September 1-3, 2018, was announced on the Einstein Bros. Flavors Across America page.
Einstein Bros. had the same deal for Memorial Day weekend and the Fourth of July week.
The new breakfast and lunch sandwiches, which feature iconic flavors from three of the country’s most dynamic regions, include:
- Cheesy Mac Breakfast – Mac & Cheese Bagel featuring Thick-Cut Bacon, Cage-Free Eggs and Cheddar Cheese (Midwest)
- Cheesy Mac Lunch – Mac & Cheese Bagel featuring Ham, Swiss Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Mayo (Midwest)
- Crispy Chicken & Tater Breakfast – Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel featuring Crispy Chicken Breast, Cage-Free Eggs, Cheddar Cheese and Country Pepper Shmear (South)
- Crispy Chicken & Tater Lunch – Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel featuring Crispy Chicken Breast, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Mayo (South)
- Green Chile Egg White – Green Chile Bagel featuring Turkey Sausage, Egg Whites, Pepper Jack Cheese, Tomatillo Salsa and reduced fat Plain Shmear (Southwest)
- Green Chile Club – Green Chile Bagel featuring Turkey, Thick-Cut Bacon, Pepper Jack Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Mayo (Southwest)
“Consumers today are eager for flavor adventures that offer a taste of the richness of cultures and culinary traditions across time and place,” said Kerry Coyne, Einstein Bros. Bagels SVP of Marketing, Product, and Innovation. “This summer our guests can stay local as they tour craveable Flavors Across America – from crispy chicken sandwiches on hash brown bagels in our Southern sandwiches, to our Mac & Cheese bagel celebrated on our Midwest sandwiches, to our green chile menu items from the Southwest. Einstein Bros. Bagels is excited to bring our guests on a breakfast and lunch culinary road trip as they have never experienced before!”
About Einstein Bros. Bagels (from Wikipedia)
Einstein Bros. Bagels is a bagel and coffee chain in the United States created by Boston Chicken (now Boston Market) in 1995, as a way to market breakfast foods. The chain is now owned by Einstein and Noah Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc., previously known as New World Restaurant Group, which also owns Noah’s New York Bagels, Manhattan Bagel, Chesapeake Bagel Bakery, Willoughby’s Coffee & Tea, and New World Coffee.