Get $40 off a takeout order of $100 or more with this Fleming’s Steakhouse promo code good for a limited time. Enter promo code ILOVEFLEMINGS at checkout to get your 40% discount. Also at Fleming’s, spend $250 on a catering order and get a $100 dining card for later use. Fleming’s announced the takeout deals on the Fleming’s Promotions Page.
Fleming’s has happy hour specials at select locations. The Fleming’s Happy Hour, where available, is typically offered at 5 to 7 pm nightly in the bar; some locations begin happy hour at 4 pm.
The Fleming’s Happy Hour menu varies by location but but usually includes these food and drink specials:
Fleming’s Happy Hour Signature Bites
- $6: Potato Tots (see video below on this new Signature Bite), Crispy Castelvetrano Olives
- $9 Calamari
- $10 Prime Burger
- $12 Beef Carpaccio
- $13 Filet Mignon Flatbread
- $19 Filet Mignon Sandwich.
Fleming’s Happy Hour Beer, Wines
- $5 Blue Moon Seasonal
- $7 Benvolio Pinot Grigio
- $8 Avalon Pinot Noir, Drumheller Cabernet Sauvignon
- $10 Boen Chardonnay.
Fleming’s Happy Hour Cocktails
- $8 Old Fashioned, Blueberry Lemon Drop
- $9 Alpine Flight Plan
- $10 Solstice Vodka and Tonic.
To view the Fleming’s Happy Hour deals for your location, visit the Fleming’s Website, click on Your Flemings, then select Download Menus – Bar.
Fleming’s Sunday, Tuesday Specials
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar also has specials on Sundays and Tuesdays. At participating locations find these specials:
- On Sundays enjoy the 3-course Filet and Lobster special priced at $55 to $60. Get a choice of salad, second course of a petite filet mignon and lobster tail, and a dessert of carrot cake or key lime pie. For the complete menu see Sunday Special at Flemings.
- Sunday Table special: Caesar or Chopped Salad, Slow-Roasted Beef Tenderloin atop Yukon gold mashed potatoes, and a choice of Crème Brûlée, Carrot Cake or Key Lime Pie for dessert. Priced at about $50.
- On Tuesdays get a Tomahawk for Two special for about $125. Get two starters, two sides, two desserts, and share a 35 oz Prime Tomahawk Steak or two 18 oz Port Tomahawks. To reserve or view more details, see: Tomahawk Steak Tuesdays at Fleming’s.
Price and availability vary by location.
About Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse (from Wikipedia and company website)
Fleming’s Steakhouse and Wine Bar is a restaurant chain owned by OSI Restaurant Partners headquartered in Tampa, Florida. It is a formal attire restaurant and serves mainly steaks and seafood. Founded in 1998 by Paul Fleming and Bill Allen. Paul Fleming was previously a founder of P. F. Chang’s China Bistro. Fleming’s first location was in Newport Beach, California and has grown to 69 locations.
Fleming’s offers the finest USDA Prime beef, available both wet- and dry-aged and broiled at 1,600 degrees or iron-crusted. You can elevate your selection even more with indulgent Steak Companions, including truffle-poached lobster, diablo shrimp and king crab topped with caviar. Each dish is crafted from scratch by Fleming’s culinary team and served by their skillful staff.