Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar has a burger and wine special for $30.
At the bar only, get a Fleming’s Burger paired with a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon or Pinot Noir, for $30.
Burger Choices are:
- Prime Burger made with Prime beef, Wisconsin cheddar and peppered bacon
- California Burger made with Prime beef, tomato, arugula, bacon avocado, cheddar cheese, and smoked jalapeño aioli
- Mushroom Farro Burger made with a housemade mushroom, chickpea and farro veggie patty, goat cheese, arugula, Campari tomatoes, and a fried onion ring
Wine choices are:
- Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon
Features scents of dark cherries, chocolate shavings and violets. A hint of Napa Valley dust comes through on the nose, which has an equal balance of fruit, oak and earthiness. Enters the palate with a soft suppleness, peaking with flavors or cassis, dark berries, lavender and nutmeg.
- Mer Soleil Reserve Pinot Noir
Features scents of ripe cherries with cocoa, blueberry & toasted wood. Texture is soft, with a round, complete quality. Flavors of cherry cobbler mingle with cola notes and hints of anise.
For more details see the Fleming’s Promotions Page.
More Specials at Fleming’s
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar has specials on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. At participating locations find these specials:
- On Sundays enjoy the Sunday Table special: Caesar or Chopped Salad, Slow-Roasted Beef Tenderloin atop Yukon gold mashed potatoes, and a choice of Crème Brûlée, Carrot Cake or Key Lime Pie for dessert. Priced at about $50. For the complete menu see Sunday Table at Flemings.
- On Mondays get a 3-course Filet & Lobster dinner for about $50 or Filet & Colossal King Crab Leg for $59. The filet is a petit filet mignon; upgrade to a main size for an additional $7 or bone-in filet mignon for an additional $17. Also comes with a salad and dessert. Good for a limited time at participating locations. For details or to reserve, see Mondays at Flemings.
- On Tuesdays get a Tomahawk for Two special starting at $120. Get two starters, two sides, two desserts, and share a 35 oz Prime Tomahawk Steak. To reserve or view more details, see: Tomahawk Steak Tuesdays at Fleming’s.
Price and availability vary by location.
About Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse (from Wikipedia and company website)
Fleming’s Steakhouse and Wine Bar is a restaurant chain owned by OSI Restaurant Partners headquartered in Tampa, Florida. It is a formal attire restaurant and serves mainly steaks and seafood. Founded in 1998 by Paul Fleming and Bill Allen. Paul Fleming was previously a founder of P. F. Chang’s China Bistro. Fleming’s first location was in Newport Beach, California and has grown to 64 locations.
Fleming’s offers the finest USDA Prime beef, available both wet- and dry-aged and broiled at 1,600 degrees or iron-crusted. You can elevate your selection even more with indulgent Steak Companions, including truffle-poached lobster, diablo shrimp and king crab topped with caviar. Each dish is crafted from scratch by Fleming’s culinary team and served by their skillful staff.