Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar has specials every day starting at $30, plus more deals on Sundays and Tuesdays. Fleming’s specials as of October, 2019 include:
- Caymus and a Burger for $30
- Steak Frites and Manhattan bar special for $35.
Fleming’s $30 Caymus and Burger
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar has a burger and wine special for $30 now through November 27, 2019.
At the bar only, get a Fleming’s Burger paired with a glass of Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon or Mer Soleil Pinot Noir, for $30. Burger Choices are:
- Prime Burger – Prime beef, Wisconsin cheddar and peppered bacon
- California Burger – Prime beef, tomato, arugula, bacon avocado, cheddar cheese, and smoked jalapeño aioli
- Mushroom Farro Burger – Housemade mushroom, chickpea and farro veggie patty, goat cheese, arugula, Campari tomatoes, and a fried onion ring,
Wine choices are: Wine choices are:
- Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon – Features scents of dark cherries, chocolate shavings and violets. A hint of Napa Valley dust comes through on the nose, which has an equal balance of fruit, oak and earthiness. Enters the palate with a soft suppleness, peaking with flavors or cassis, dark berries, lavender and nutmeg.
- Mer Soleil Reserve Pinot Noir – Features scents of ripe cherries with cocoa, blueberry & toasted wood. Texture is soft, with a round, complete quality. Flavors of cherry cobbler mingle with cola notes and hints of anise.
For more details see: Fleming’s Caymus and Burger Promotion.
Fleming’s $35 Strip and Manhattan
Fleming’s has a Taste of Manhattan Steak Frites and Manhattan bar special for $35 now through November 27, 2019.
At the bar only, gett a 9 oz NY Strip Steak Frites plus a Manhattan cocktail made with Knob Creek Rye and Luxardo cherries, for $35. If you prefer wine, you can swap the Manhattan for a glass of Daou Cabernet Sauvignon from Paso Robles instead.
Available only at the bar, $35 per Guest.*
*Exclusively available in the bar. Pricing, product and participation may vary due to local selections.
For more details see: Fleming’s Taste of Manhattan Promotion.
Weekly Specials at Fleming’s
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar also has specials on Sundays and Tuesdays. At participating locations find these specials:
- On Sundays enjoy the Sunday Table special: Caesar or Chopped Salad, Slow-Roasted Beef Tenderloin atop Yukon gold mashed potatoes, and a choice of Crème Brûlée, Carrot Cake or Key Lime Pie for dessert. Priced at about $50. For the complete menu see Sunday Table at Flemings.
- On Tuesdays get a Tomahawk for Two special starting at $120. Get two starters, two sides, two desserts, and share a 35 oz Prime Tomahawk Steak. To reserve or view more details, see: Tomahawk Steak Tuesdays at Fleming’s.
Price and availability vary by location.
Fleming’s Happy Hour
Fleming’s has happy hour specials at select locations. The Fleming’s Happy Hour, where available, is typically offered at 5 to 7 pm nightly in the bar; some locations begin happy hour at 4 pm.
The Fleming’s Happy Hour menu varies by location but but usually includes these food and drink specials:
Fleming’s Happy Hour Signature Bites
- $6: Potato Tots (see video below on this new Signature Bite), Crispy Castelvetrano Olives
- $9 Calamari
- $10 Prime Burger
- $12 Beef Carpaccio
- $13 Filet Mignon Flatbread
- $19 Filet Mignon Sandwich.
Fleming’s Happy Hour Beer, Wines
- $5 Blue Moon Seasonal
- $7 Benvolio Pinot Grigio
- $8 Avalon Pinot Noir, Drumheller Cabernet Sauvignon
- $10 Boen Chardonnay.
Fleming’s Happy Hour Cocktails
- $8 Old Fashioned, Blueberry Lemon Drop
- $9 Alpine Flight Plan
- $10 Solstice Vodka and Tonic.
To view the Fleming’s Happy Hour deals for your location, visit the Fleming’s Website, click on Your Flemings, then select Download Menus – Bar.
About Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse (from Wikipedia and company website)
Fleming’s Steakhouse and Wine Bar is a restaurant chain owned by OSI Restaurant Partners headquartered in Tampa, Florida. It is a formal attire restaurant and serves mainly steaks and seafood. Founded in 1998 by Paul Fleming and Bill Allen. Paul Fleming was previously a founder of P. F. Chang’s China Bistro. Fleming’s first location was in Newport Beach, California and has grown to 69 locations.
Fleming’s offers the finest USDA Prime beef, available both wet- and dry-aged and broiled at 1,600 degrees or iron-crusted. You can elevate your selection even more with indulgent Steak Companions, including truffle-poached lobster, diablo shrimp and king crab topped with caviar. Each dish is crafted from scratch by Fleming’s culinary team and served by their skillful staff.