Even though fall “officially” began on September 22, most people associate the beginning of October as the true initiation into indulging in fall rituals. October is only a few days away and Denny’s has not wasted any time in announcing the return of their Fall Menu. The highly regarded Pumpkin Pecan Breakfast, featuring pumpkin pancakes with real pumpkin with pecans drizzled with a pecan sauce, is back for a limited time. The breakfast also includes fresh eggs, hash browns, and your choice of bacon strips or sausage links. You can enjoy these pancakes as a stack, individual meal, or family meal that feeds 4-5 people. The individual meal costs around $8.49 while the family pack costs $30.99, though this price is subject to change depending on your location. Click here to enter your location and find the most pertinent menu offerings.
Denny’s is also introducing some sweet menu items for the first time. Indulge in the Double Chocolate Pancake Puppies (with real Ghirardelli chips and cocoa) that are tossed in powdered sugar and served with cream cheese icing. You can also purchase the brand new Pecan Panookie, a chocolate chip cookie filled with molten chocolate and topped with vanilla ice cream, a pecan pie sauce, and glazed pecans. Go treat yourself!
Furthermore, Denny’s also announced three Benedict-inspired breakfast, entitled “Denny’s Benny’s.” Here’s a rundown of your options:
- Classic Benny Breakfast: Toasted English muffin topped with ham, over-medium eggs, and Hollandaise sauce.
- Prime Rib Benny Breakfast: Bacon cheddar potato cakes topped with prime rib, over-medium eggs, and Hollandaise sauce.
- Southwestern Benny Breakfast: Toasted English muffin topped with chorizo, over-medium eggs, and Hollandaise sauce, drizzled with 5-pepper sauce and then topped with pico de Gallo.
Denny’s Super Slam
The Denny’s Super Slam returns for $6.99. The Super Slam comes with two eggs, two bacon strips, two sausage links, two buttermilk pancakes and a side of hash browns. The Super Slam price is a bit higher at $8.99 in select areas. Denny’s posted the deal on Facebook.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
Denny’s $2 $4 $6 $8 Value Menu
Denny’s knows budgets are getting tight. So, they’ve got a new menu with items for $2, $4, $6 or $8 available for dine-in, takeout, or delivery.
Here’s the full array of items available:
- Egg and a Biscuit with Gravy
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crepe
- Slice of French Toast
- Mozzarella Sticks and Tater Tots
- Everyday Value Slam – 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon or sausage
- Classic Burger
- Chorizo Burrito
- Grand Slam Slugger – 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon or sausage, hash browns or choice of bread, coffee, and juice
Family Packs $26.99 and Up
Denny’s has new Shareable Family Packs available to feed a group of 4-5 people ranging from $26.99 – $34.99. To start an order online, click here for the Denny’s website. Here’s the main packs available:
- Grand Slam Pack for $26.99: Grand Slams for 4 people – eight buttermilk pancakes, eight scrambled eggs, four slices of bacon, four sausage links, and hash browns (option to add toast)
- Build Your Own Cheeseburger Pack for $28.99: Cheeseburgers (or hamburger) for four – 100% beef patties topped with American cheese with option to add custom toppings. Each burger comes with a side of wavy-cut fries.
- Premium Chicken Tenders Pack for $26.99: Sixteen chicken tenderloins served with wavy-cut fries and BBQ and honey mustard sauces for dipping
- Lumberjack Slam Pack for $33.99: Eight buttermilk pancakes, eight scrambled eggs, eight slices of bacon, eight sausage links, 4 grilled ham slices, hash browns and toast.
- Fish and Chips Pack for $34.99: 12 wild-caught Alaska pollock fried fillets and tartar sauce, served with wavy cut fries.
Packs for sides a la carte and beverages are also available. Denny’s posted the packs on their Facebook page.
AARP Member 15% Discount
Get 15% off your check when you show your AARP card at Denny’s.
Discount is good for your entire check (some restrictions apply). AARP discount is not good with other coupons or offers.
To receive your 15% discount, just show your valid AARP membership card any day of the week. Denny’s and AARP announced the deal on the AARP Discount site.
Find other restaurant discounts in our story, AARP Dining Discounts.
More Restaurant Daily Deals
Daily deals for all days of the week can be found here:
- Monday Daily Deals
- Tuesday Daily Deals
- Wednesday Daily Deals
- Thursday Daily Deals
- Friday Daily Deals
- Saturday Daily Deals
- Sunday Daily Deals
For more daily and weekly restaurant specials like these, see: Restaurant Daily Deals
If you’re an AARP member, you can get every day discounts at Denny’s, McCormick & Schmick’s, Outback and more places. You can find all the details in our story, AARP Dining Discounts.
Also, many restaurant chains such as Bob Evans, Outback Steakhouse, Zoe’s Kitchen and more offer discounts to the active military and veterans. Here’s the EatDrinkDeals roundup, Restaurant Military and Veterans Discounts.