Granite City Food and Brewery has weekday deals available for dine-in or takeout, plus the famous Lawless Brunch on Sundays with tons of food choices, Infinite Mimosas, and souped up Deluxe Bloody Marys.
Granite City Food and Brewery Weekday Deals
Monday through Friday, enjoy daily deals at Granite City Food and Brewery. Here's the daily lineup:
- Burger Monday – Burgers and Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwiches start at $6 on Mondays at Granite City. Add-ons like spicy mayo, avocado, millionaire's bacon and more are available for a bit extra. Also, get $10 Granite City beer pitchers and $6 Growler fills.
- Taco Tuesday – On Tuesdays at Granite City get three tacos, with tortilla chips and salsa for $10. Tacos include Asian Shrimp, Chicken Tinga and Beef. Also on Tuesdays get $3 Margaritas.
- Pasta Wednesday – On Wednesdays at Granite City get Signature Pastas, Salad and Garlic Bread for $11.99 and 1/2 off bottles of wine.
- App Thursday – Get $6 Select appetizers and $6 to-go growlers of in-house brews on Thursdays at Granite City.
- Fish Fry Friday – Get All You Can Eat Northern Lager battered cod served with French fries, coleslaw and house-made tartar sauce for $14.99 on Fridays at Granite City. Also get $3 Flying Monkeys and 1/2 off Apps from 1 – 5 pm.
Click here for the Granite City Food and Brewery Menu to view these in the “Deals” section – you'll have to pick a location first. Note that not all locations will have all the weekday deals available.
Granite City has about 20 locations.
Granite City Happy Hour
Also at Granite City get specially priced appetizers and drinks during the weekday happy hour. From 3-6 pm Mon-Fri, get $3 pints, $5 well drinks, $5 wine, $6 Flatbread, $7 Pretzels and Beer Cheese, and $8 Buffalo Shrimp. Prices may vary at your location. The general happy hour menu is here: Granite City Happy Hour Menu
Lawless Brunch Sunday Mornings
Enjoy the famed Lawless Brunch at Granite City Food and Brewery. From 9 am – 2 pm get all you can eat of brunch favorites like pastries, hashbrowns, bacon, plus Creation Stations to design your own Omelets and Donuts, a Prime Rib Carving Station, and rotating Chef's Specials. Top it off with Infinite Mimosas or deluxe Bloody Marys and make it a truly Lazy Sunday.
Brunch prices vary by location. A typical price is $22.95.