Metro Diner is in the midst of its Summer of Waffles meal deal, all leading up to National Fried Chicken and Waffles Day on August 8! Starting July 10, guests can snag a Summer of Waffles Passport that can be stamped weekly if the owner purchases the week's featured waffle or menu hack. Here's the lineup:
- Week of July 10: Lemon Blueberry Waffle: A Belgian waffle infused with blueberries and lemon, drizzled with cream cheese icing and powdered sugar.
- Week of July 17: Fruity Waffle: A blueberry Belgian waffle topped with strawberries, bananas and powdered sugar.
- Week of July 24: Cinnamon Roll Waffle: A Belgian waffle swirled with cinnamon and sugar, topped with cream cheese icing, candied pecans, and cinnamon butter.
- Week of July 31: Fried Chicken Tender & Waffle Taco Hack: Crispy fried chicken wrapped in a Belgian waffle, like a taco.
- Week of August 7: Fried Chicken & Waffle: Half a fried chicken and a Belgian waffle, topped with powdered sugar and sweet strawberry butter. Served with the diner's signature sweet and spicy sauce.
Guests who get three stamps will get $5 Diner Dollars and the chance to win free Chicken and Waffles for a year! On August 8, Metro Diner will be offering its signature Fried Chicken and Waffles for $5 off and $5 Diner Dollars when they come back and order Fried Chicken and Waffles the following Wednesday – Friday!
Metro Diner has a new Burger Trio lineup on the menu, with three unique burgers on tap for $13.99 each and served with seasoned french fries. Choose from the following:
- BBQ Bacon Burger: 100% Angus burger topped with hickory smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce.
- Black & Bleu Burger: Blackened 100% Angus burger, served with blue cheese crumbles, hickory smoked bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Pimento Cheeseburger: 100% Angus burger with pimento cheese, hickory smoked bacon, fried jalapeños, lettuce and tomato.
Metro Diner also has $4.39 Mimosas and Bloody Marys everyday, Family Meals to Go starting at $33, Fish Fry Fridays starting at $9.99, and more specials.
Metro Diner Family Meals To Go
Feed a group of 4 with the new Metro Diner Family Meals To Go starting at $29. Each combo comes with a family sized Garden Salad and Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert. Family Meals To Go include:
- Chicken Tenders with Seasoned Fries and Coleslaw – $33
- Roasted Turkey with Mashed potatoes, Gravy, Cranberry sauce, Cornbread stuffing, and Green Beans – $42
- Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Green Beans – $44
- Iron City Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Green Beans – $42
For more details or to order a Family Meal online, click here for the Metro Diner Family Meal page.
Fish Fry Fridays
Enjoy Fish Fry Fridays at Metro Diner with two options of their wild caught cod – get a Fish Sandwich with Fries for $9.99, or the Platter Entree for $13.49. And don't worry if you're hungry because the portions are quite big!
For more Friday deals at your favorite restaurants, check out our post on Friday Restaurant Specials.
$4.39 Chardonnay, Bloody Marys & Mimosas
Metro Diner has $4.39 House Chardonnay, Bloody Marys, Mimosas and other drinks starting at $3.39. The adult beverage menu is offered at most Metro Diners. Mimosa flavors include traditional, pineapple, grapefruit, cranberry and sunrise, a delicious mix of orange juice and grenadine.
E-Club 50% Off Entree at Sign Up
Want half off an entree? Click here to sign up for the E-Club and receive emails about upcoming offers and promotions. As a reward, you'll receive a coupon for 50% off an entree.
About Metro Diner
Metro Diner is a chain of diners founded in 1992 in Jacksonville, Florida. They focus on classic American comfort food and decor in the restaurants, and pride themselves on their large portions. Metro Diner has locations across the United States, but most are in the Southeast.
The menu at Metro Diner features a variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, with a focus on traditional diner fare. Here are some of the most popular items on the menu:
- Breakfast dishes: Lots of waffles, pancakes, omelets, and breakfast sandwiches. Some of their most popular dishes include the Fried Chicken and Waffle, the Meat Lovers Omelet, and the Biscuits and Gravy.
- Sandwiches and burgers: Here you've got classic options like the Reuben and the Patty Melt, as well as more unique options like the Fried Chicken Sandwich and the Holy Davoli Burger.
- Fried chicken dishes: Metro Diner makes some mean fried chicken. It's featured in several dishes, including Fried Chicken and Waffle and the Fried Chicken Plate, which comes with two pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans.
- Desserts: Lots of diner-style desserts here like key lime pie, chocolate cake, and banana pudding.