P.F. Chang’s has updated their Happy Hour with new food and drink deals.
Happy Hour times vary by location, but most P.F. Chang’s have Happy Hour from 3 PM – 6 PM Monday through Friday. Here’s a typical Happy Hour menu as of October 2019; prices may vary slightly by location:
- Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps – A secret Chiang family recipe and signature dish. $6
- Chang’s Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps – A secret Chiang family recipe and signature dish. $6
- Mongolian Potstickers $6
- Spicy Tuna Roll – Ahi, cucumber, spicy sriracha. $6
- California Roll – Kani kama, cucumber, avocado. $6
- Crispy Green Beans $6
- House-made Pork Egg Rolls $5
- Cecilia’s Shrimp Dumplings $5
- Asian Mac & Cheese $5
- Kung Pao Brussel Sprouts $5
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – Crispy rolls stuffed with julienned veggies, sweet chili dipping sauce (4 per order). $5
- Hand-Folded Crab Wontons (4) – Creamy crab filling, bell pepper, green onion, spicy plum sauce. $5
- Kimchi Fries $4
- Cecilia’s Pork Dumplings $4
- Tempura Poppers $3
- Changs BBQ Spare Ribs $3
- Rick’s Northern-Style Spare Ribs $3.
- $4 Craft Beer by the Bottle
- $6 Sake by the Jar
- $6 Wine by the Glass
- Pitchers of beer $8
- $6 Cocktails by the Glass or $17.95 by the Pitcher:
- Asian Pear Mojito
- Sake Sangria
- Red Sangria
- Organic Agave Margarita
- Aperol Spritzer
- Pink Grapefruit Spritzer
- Lillet Spritzer
For more details visit the PF Chang’s Happy Hour web page. P.F. Chang’s announced the new Happy Hour on their Facebook page. Hours Of Happy hours and Hours Of Happy specials are subject to change to comply with local or state liquor laws, and may vary by location.
About P.F. Chang’s (from Wikipedia)
P. F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFCB) is an American restaurant chain with headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The chain was founded in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1993 by Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang. The restaurants serve American Chinese cuisine from a menu originally conceived and planned by chef Philip Chiang. “P. F. Chang’s” is the namesake of Paul Fleming (P. F.) and Philip Chiang (whose surname is simplified to Chang.)
As of October 2017, P. F. Chang’s operated 208 restaurants in the United States and more than 100 in international markets under licensee agreements. The company is the parent company of Pei Wei Asian Diner, a casual, pan-Asian restaurant chain in the United States. It is the largest full service, casual dining Chinese restaurant chain in the United States.
PF Chang’s Menu
PF Chang’s specializes in American Asian cuisine. The concept also sells wine, specialty drinks, Asian beers, sake, cappuccino and espresso. You can find the complete PF Chang’s menu at https://www.pfchangs.com/menu/main