Red Robin has five $6.99 burger and fries specials. For just $6.99 every day get Bottomless Steak Fries plus your choice of these burgers:
- Cowboy Ranch Tavern Double: Two classic patties, ranch, bourbon-infused Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce, crispy onion straws, American cheese and lettuce on a sesame seed bun.
- Taco Tavern Double: Two classic patties topped with fresh guacamoke, crunchy tortilla strips, Pepper-Jack, lettuce and zesty salsa.
- Sir Acha Tavern Double: Two fire-grilled patties with sriracha onion straws, spicy aioli, melted American cheese, tomato, lettuce and pickles on a sesame seed bun.
- Red’s Tavern Double: Two fire-grilled patties with Red’s Secret Tavern Sauce, American cheese, tomato and lettuce.
- Smoky Jack Tavern Double: Topped with house-made, bourbon-infused Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce, Pepper-Jack, pickles, red onions, lettuce and mayo.
For more details see: https://www.redrobin.com/tavern-menu.html
$6.99 for a burger and #BottomlessFries? Now that's #BurgerMath.
Posted by Red Robin Gourmet Burgers on Friday, August 3, 2018
Red Robin Kids Special Wed.
Red Robin also announced it has a kids special every Wednesday. Get a kid’s meal for $1.99 with each adult entree purchase. Served with a bottomless side and beverage. Kids meals include Mac it Yours, Red’s Burger, Swirly Twirly Pasta, Corn Doggies and more. The chain announced the deal on the Red Robin Specials Page.
Red Robin Rewards Coupon
Get Red Robin coupons for a free burger and other deals when you enroll in their Rewards program.
Here are the Red Robin coupons you receive after you register:
- Birthday Burger — The Birthday Burger Reward includes any of our more than 24 fire-grilled gourmet burgers but does not include extra patties, extra cheese, styles or Red Robin’s Finest Burgers.
- 5 Visits in 5 Weeks, $20 Reward on 6th visit
- Every 10th Item Free
- Coupons sent to your email during special Red Robin events.
For more information or to enroll now, visit: Red Robin Rewards.
About Red Robin (from Wikipedia)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) is a chain of casual dining restaurants founded in 1969 in Seattle, Washington, and now headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Red Robin has about 538 locations.
Red Robin Menu (from company website)
Red Robin serves more than two dozen high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology®Beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant the 2014 VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant.