Buy one Individual Meal and a drink and get another Individual Meal for free with a Boston Market coupon valid through March 27, 2020. CLICK HERE for your Boston Market coupon. Note that the max discount you can get is $12. Show this to your cashier when ordering to get one Individual Meal free when you buy another Individual Meal and a drink at regular price. If ordering online use promo code 33758. To start an online order, click here for the Boston Market homepage and click “Order Now” at the top left. Individual meals start at around $9 depending on your order. Options include Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Turkey Breast, Baby Back Ribs, and more.
* Good at participating Boston Market restaurants. Present coupon when ordering. Only one coupon per person per transaction. Additional charge for seasonal and premium sides. Free item must be of equal or lesser value, $12 maximum discount. Not valid with any limited time or special offers, coupons, reduced price offers or senior discounts. Not applicable for gift cards, catering, grocery items or Kids Meals.
Or, get $5 off a $15 purchase with a coupon valid through March 29. CLICK HERE for your $5 off Boston Market coupon. Use promo code 35283 if you’re ordering online.
Rotisserie Chicken for $1.99
Get a Whole Rotisserie Chicken for just $1.99 when you purchase any Family Meal. Boston Market posted the offer on Facebook. The Whole Rotisserie Chicken normally costs about $11.
* No coupon necessary. Additional charge for Roasted Garlic & Herb, Creamy Parmesan, and Honey Balsamic Rotisserie Chicken. While supplies last. Valid at participating locations.
Get a free cookie when you sign up for the new Boston Market Rotisserie Rewards program.
With the new program, members earn 1 Market Point for every full $1 spent. So, spending $9 earns you 9 points. Spending $9.50 also earns you 9 points. Spending $10 would get you 10 points. Rewards available include discounts of a minimum purchase amount or on specific menu items. The big ticket item is a free Complete Holiday Banquet if you redeem 1200 points.
Complete rewards items are as follows:
- 30 Market Points = free individual side, fountain beverage or individual dessert
- 50 Market Points = free large side
- 75 Market Points = free pot pie
- 85 Market Points = free quarter white or three-piece dark individual meal
- 95 Market Points = free half chicken meal
- 100 Market Points = $10 off a purchase of $10 or more
- 120 Market Points = free sandwich combo
- 130 Market Points = free chicken and ribs meal
- 160 Market Points = free prime rib meal
- 200 Market Points = $20 off any purchase of $20 or more
- 225 Market Points = free family meal for 5
- 1,200 Market Points = free Heat & Serve Holiday Meal
More details about the new program are available at the Boston Market website here.
Boston Market Recipes
Boston Market provides recipes for many dishes, such as recipes for using chicken leftovers. You can find them at: Boston Market Recipe Library.
You can find the Boston Market menu at: Boston Market Menu.
About Boston Market (from Wikipedia)
Boston Market, known as Boston Chicken until 1995, headquartered in Golden, Colorado, is a chain of American fast casual restaurants. It is owned by private equity firm Sun Capital Partners, headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. Boston Market has its greatest presence in the Northeastern United States. As of January 2017, the chain has 463 restaurants.