Get a coupon for a free individual meal when you sign up for the new Boston Market Rotisserie Rewards program. Coupon requires a $10 purchase.
Boston Market Previous Deals
Buy one Individual Meal and a drink and get one free with a Boston Market coupon valid through September 8. Show this Boston Market coupon to your cashier when ordering. For online orders, use promo code 30449. The maximum discount is $12.
Buy one Individual Meal and a drink and get one free with a Boston Market coupon valid through July 15. Show this Boston Market coupon to your cashier when ordering. For online orders, use promo code 30454. The maximum discount is $12.
Individual meals start at around $9 depending on your order. You can't use this for Baby Back Ribs meals when you order online – in person is ok. Options include Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Turkey Breast, and more.
Boston Market Coupon For $8 Meals
Get a 1/4 Chicken Meal (White or Dark meat) for only $8 with a Boston Market coupon valid through July 9. Show this coupon to your cashier when ordering, or use promo code 30462 when ordering online.
Boston Market's Chicken Nuggets
It's been a long time coming, but Boston Market is finally jumping into the chicken nuggets game – but these are Rotisserie-style! The all-white-meat nuggets are made-to-order and roasted in Boston Market's rotisserie oven, just like its famous whole chickens.
“The Rotisserie Chicken Nuggets will set the new standard for nuggets,” says president and Chief Rotisserie Expert for Boston Market, Jay Pandya in this press release. “They are bigger than our competitors, healthier than fried alternatives, and packed with flavor—there is no other true rotisserie option on the market.”
There's lots of ways to get your hands on the new nuggets (note that pricing varies by location):
- Small combo meal for $8.29 – 8 nuggets, one regular side, a fountain drink and a Boston Market dipping sauce
- Large combo meal for $10.39 – 12 nuggets, one regular side, a fountain drink and two Boston Market dipping sauces
- A la carte
- Small (5 nuggets and one dipping sauce for $3.30), Medium (8 nuggets and one dipping sauce for $5.20) or Large (12 nuggets and two dipping sauces for $7.65)
- A Kid's Meal for $5.49 – 5 nuggets, one small side, one dipping sauce, one kid's drink, and one cornbread
- A catering platter, including 80 nuggets and 10 dipping sauces, starting at $59.99
Boston Market Rewards
With the new program, members earn 1 Market Point for every full $1 spent. So, spending $9 earns you 9 points. Spending $9.50 also earns you 9 points. Spending $10 would get you 10 points. Rewards available include discounts of a minimum purchase amount or on specific menu items. The big ticket item is a free Complete Holiday Banquet if you redeem 1200 points.
Complete rewards items are as follows:
- 30 Market Points = free individual side, fountain beverage or individual dessert
- 50 Market Points = free large side
- 75 Market Points = free pot pie
- 85 Market Points = free quarter white or three-piece dark individual meal
- 95 Market Points = free half chicken meal
- 100 Market Points = $10 off a purchase of $10 or more
- 120 Market Points = free sandwich combo
- 130 Market Points = free chicken and ribs meal
- 160 Market Points = free prime rib meal
- 200 Market Points = $20 off any purchase of $20 or more
- 225 Market Points = free family meal for 5
- 1,200 Market Points = free Heat & Serve Holiday Meal
More details about the new program are available at the Boston Market website here.
Boston Market Menu
Boston Market Recipes
Boston Market provides recipes for many dishes, such as recipes for using chicken leftovers. You can find them at: Boston Market Recipe Library.