Current Carrabba's specials include a 4-course bourbon dinner for $65 on June 14 and weekday lunch specials starting around $9.
Carrabba's Wine Dinners – June 14
Usually held every month, Carrabba's Italian Grill has a 4-course bourbon dinner for $65 at select locations on June 14. Menus vary by location, but here's a typical offering for the dinner:
- First Course: Antipasti with Knob Creek Old Fashioned
- Second Course: Truffle Cacio e Pepe with Shrimp with Bulleit Bourbon
- Third Course: Tuscan-Grilled Ribeye with Herb Browned Butter paired with Basil Hayden
- Fourth Course: Chocolate Budino with Salted Caramel paired with Elijah Craig Small Batch
To find out of your location has an upcoming wine dinner, find your Local Carrabba's. Once you've selected a location, you should see a box that says “RSVP To Wine Dinner” to get you set up!
If you're looking for something different, they've also got a Bourbon Dinner on June 14. It's also $65 and a four course meal, featuring fine bourbons like Basil Hayden and Bulleit.
Carrabba's Lunch Specials
Enjoy a tasty lunch starting at about $9 with the new Carrabba's specials available for lunch Monday – Friday from 11 am – 3 pm. Here is a sample of what is generally available from a Carrabba's lunch menu:
- Soup and Salad $8.99
- Lunch Trio $10.99 – Cup of Soup, Choice of Side Salad, and Lunch Portion of Meatballs and Ricotta, Shrimp Scampi, Mozzarella Marinara, or Fettuccine Alfredo
- Italian Sandwich Combo $12.99 – Sandwich (Caprese with Chicken, Chicken Parmesan, or Meatball) and choice of: Cup of Soup, Side Salad, French Fries, Penne Pomodoro or Sauteed Broccoli
Specific items may vary by location; click here to select your Carrabba's location and find the details.
Carrabba's Italian Grill has Family Bundle deals starting at $40 and lunch specials Monday – Friday starting at $7.99.
The Family Bundles are designed to feed up to five people, and start at $40. The following Bundles are available; typical prices are shown, the actual price may vary at your location:
- Spaghetti Family Bundle $39.99: Spaghetti with pomodoro sauce, bolognese meat sauce or meatballs. Includes choice of side salad and bread.
- Lasagne Family Bundle $44.99: Big lasagne to feed 4-5 people. Includes choice of side salad and bread.
- Penne Alfredo Family Bundle $49.99: Penne pasta alfredo served with choice of side salad and bread.
- Chicken Parmesan Family Bundle $57.49: Chicken parmesan coated with breadcrumbs and topped with pomodoro sauce, romano and mozzarella cheeses. Served with choice of penne pomodoro, garlic mashed potatoes, or sauteed broccoli, plus choice of side salad and bread.
- Chicken Marsala Family Bundle $57.49: Chicken marsala topped with Lombardo Marsala wine sauce and mushrooms. Served with choice of penne pomodoro, garlic mashed potatoes, or sauteed broccoli, plus choice of side salad and bread.
- Penne Carrabba Family Bundle $57.49: Penne pasta alfredo with chicken, mushrooms and peas. Served with choice of side salad and bread.
- Salmon Saporito Family Bundle $57.49: Wood grilled salmon with signature seasoning and topped with jumbo lump crab meat, lemon butter, diced tomatoes, spinach and basil. Served with a choice of Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Penne Pomodoro or Sautéed Broccoli, choice of salad and bread.
To get more details or place an order online, visit: Carrabba's Menu then select your location and Begin Order to view the menu; look for the Family Bundles menu.
If you want to browse around, visit our Carrabba's menu page here. Or, visit their website here.
Dine Rewards From Carrabba's And Free Calamari
Join Dine Rewards from Carrabba's with your email and phone number to get access to regular coupons and promotions. Plus, get a coupon for a free Calamari appetizer when you sign up. Enroll here.
Does Carrabba's Have An AARP Discount?
Carrabba's offers 10% off to AARP members every day. Discount is good for your entire check (some restrictions apply).
AARP discount is not good with Carraba's coupons or other offers. More details at the AARP Discount site.
Find other restaurant discounts in our story, AARP Restaurant Discounts.
*OFFER VALID at participating Carrabba's Italian Grill® locations in the US. No coupon required. 10% off AARP member's entire guest check (excluding alcohol, applicable taxes and gratuity) with show of valid AARP membership card. One offer, per check, per table. Offer has no cash value. Prices and product participation may vary by location. Not valid at Kirby and Woodway locations in Houston, TX and airport locations. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Does Carrabba's Still Do Happy Hour?
When the Coronavirus pandemic hit in 2020, Carrabba's discontinued their happy hour, and it is still on pause as of April 2022. Some locations do have this wine special at the bar: get a 9 oz glass of wine for the price of a 6 oz glass.
Is There A Carrabba's Near Me?
Carrabba's has about 250 locations, mostly focused in on the East Coast. You can find Carrabba's locations near you at: Carrabba's Near Me
How Do I Find Carrabba's Hours?
Most Carrabba's restaurants open 11 AM, then close around 9 or 10 PM. To find the hours, address and more details, select your location from: Carrabba's Near Me
Does Carrabba's Deliver?
Carrabba's offers delivery through third party delivery partners like Grubhub and Uber Eats. Usually there is a delivery fee of $4 – $5, not counting a tip (please be kind and tip your delivery folks!) To start a Carrabba's delivery order, visit: Carrabba's Delivery and select a location to see if it's available.
Where Is Carrabba's Nutritional Info?
Carrabba's lists the nutritional information for its menu on their website. To view the nutritional content of any menu item, click here for the Carrabba's nutrition page.
Does Carrabba's Sell Gift Cards?
Carrabba's gift cards are a popular item for online shopping. Looking for one? Visit the Carrabba's official website here and add one to your shopping cart. Sometimes, there are Carrabba's coupons that give you an extra discount on a gift card purchase. The special offer usually comes around during the springtime and holiday season, like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Gift cards have no cash value, but don't have an expiration date generally.