Carrabba’s Italian Grill has a Happy Hour with food and drink deals and weekday lunch specials starting around $9. Also, the chain’s annual Feast of 7 Fishes Wine Dinner is December 20, 2023.
Carrabba’s Happy Hour
Carrabba’s has a Happy Hour for the early bird and deal hunter crowds. The new “C Bar” is available every day from 4-7 pm. Carrabba’s Happy Hour specials include $7 cocktails, seven $7 bites, and more. Some $7 special appetizers include the Bruschette Caprese, Meatball Sliders, Shrimp Focaccia Bites, Vegetable Focaccia Bites, Mezzaluna Fritte, Calamari and Truffle Fettuccine Cacio e Pepe. You can also get Charcuterie Board & Wine – which features Italian meats & cheeses, burrata, olives, two glasses of wine, and more – starting at $25. If you want Premium Wine, the price jumps to $30, or you can just get the board for $15.
Some drink specials during Happy Hour include:
- $7 Specialty Cocktails – Passion Pear Spritz, Pomegranate Martini, and Italian Old Fashioned
- Peroni and Bud Light draft beer for $3
- 9 oz. glass of house wine and sangria for the price of 6 oz.
- Absolut, Bacardi, Lunazul Blanco, Jim Beam, Crown Royal, Dewar’s, New Amsterdam Gin premium spirits for $6.
- Blackberry, Peach and Classic Red Sangria Pitchers serving four for $25.
Carrabba’s Feast of 7 Fishes Wine Dinner
Carrabba’s Italian Grill has their traditional Holiday wine dinner, an Italian Feast of the Seven Fishes, on December 20, 2023. The dinner is at 6:30 pm and is priced at $55 per person. The menu features:
- First Course: Calamari Ricardo paired with Riondo Prosecco
- Second Course: Seafood Chowder paired with Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
- Third Course: Linguine Di Frutti paired with Cecchi Chianti Classico
- Fourth Course: Salmon Nino with Lobster Ravioli paired with Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio
- Fifth Course: Cannoli Allo Siciliano paired with Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling
Winter Menu Specials At Carrabba’s
The winter seasonal specials arrived at Carrabba’s recently, with some newcomers and old favorites alike. You’ll find seasonal appetizers, entrees and drinks with winter flavors. We have added typical pricing that we found in a sample of Carrabba’s locations, but prices will vary.
- Mezzaluna Fritte $9.99: Half-moon ravioli stuffed with chicken, ricotta, parmesan, romano cheese and spinach, breaded and fried to perfection, and served with tomato cream sauce
- Short Rib Marsala $29.99: A seasonal favorite! Tender bone-in short rib served over garlic mashed potatoes and topped with our signature Lombardo Marsala wine sauce
- Rigatoni al Forno $14.99: Rigatoni pasta oven-baked with our tomato cream sauce, with Italian sausage, romano, parmesan, mozzarella and goat cheese, topped with mozzarella
- Cannoli Cake for Two $11.49: Vanilla cake with layers of cannoli filling topped with a mini cannoli, pistachios and chocolate sauce with a chocolate chip crust
- Italian Cookie Martini: Absolut Citron vodka, Disaronno amaretto, chocolate liqueur, raspberry and creamy vanilla. Garnished with chocolate shavings and an Italian Rainbow Cookie
- Merry Berry Martini: Grey Goose vodka, Classic Red Sangria, blood orange, and raspberry garnished with cranberries and a rosemary sprig. Served in a holiday ornament. Available to-go in a 2 pack, perfect for holiday gatherings
See more details at: Carrabba’s Seasonal Features
Carrabba’s Lunch Specials
Enjoy a tasty lunch starting at about $9 with the new Carrabba’s specials available for lunch Monday – Friday from 11 am – 3 pm. Here is a sample of what is generally available from a Carrabba’s lunch menu:
- Endless Soup, Salad and Bread $9.99
- Lunch Trio $11.99 – Cup of Soup, Choice of Side Salad, and Lunch Portion of Meatballs and Ricotta, Shrimp Scampi, Mozzarella Marinara, or Fettuccine Alfredo
- Italian Bistro Combo $13.99 – Sandwich (Caprese with Chicken, Chicken Parmesan, or Meatball) and choice of: Cup of Soup, Side Salad, French Fries, Penne Pomodoro or Sauteed Broccoli
Specific items may vary by location; click here to select your Carrabba’s location and find the details.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill has Family Bundle deals starting at $43 and lunch specials Monday – Friday starting at $9.99.
The Family Bundles are designed to feed up to five people, and start at $43. The following Bundles are available; typical prices are shown, the actual price may vary at your location:
- Spaghetti Family Bundle $39.99: Spaghetti with pomodoro sauce, bolognese meat sauce or meatballs. Includes choice of side salad and bread.
- Lasagne Family Bundle $55.99: Big lasagne to feed 4-5 people. Includes choice of side salad and bread.
- Penne Alfredo Family Bundle $58.99: Penne pasta alfredo served with choice of side salad and bread.
- Chicken Marsala Family Bundle $66.49: Chicken marsala topped with Lombardo Marsala wine sauce and mushrooms. Served with choice of penne pomodoro, garlic mashed potatoes, or sauteed broccoli, plus choice of side salad and bread.
- Penne Carrabba Family Bundle $66.49: Penne pasta alfredo with chicken, mushrooms and peas. Served with choice of side salad and bread.
- Salmon Capperi Family Bundle $67.49: Wood-grilled Salmon topped with oven-roasted grape tomatoes, fresh basil, capers and our lemon butter sauce. Served with a choice of Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Penne Pomodoro or Sautéed Broccoli. Includes your choice of salad and bread.
To get more details or place an order online, visit: Carrabba’s Menu then select your location and Begin Order to view the menu; look for the Family Bundles menu.
Dine Rewards From Carrabba’s And Free Calamari
Join Dine Rewards from Carrabba’s with your email and phone number to get access to regular coupons and promotions. Plus, get a coupon for a free Calamari appetizer when you sign up. Enroll here.
Does Carrabba’s Have An AARP Discount?
Carrabba’s offers 10% off to AARP members every day. Discount is good for your entire check (some restrictions apply).
AARP discount is not good with Carraba’s coupons or other offers. More details at the AARP Discount site.
Find other restaurant discounts in our story, AARP Restaurant Discounts.
*OFFER VALID at participating Carrabba’s Italian Grill® locations in the US. No coupon required. 10% off AARP member’s entire guest check (excluding alcohol, applicable taxes and gratuity) with show of valid AARP membership card. One offer, per check, per table. Offer has no cash value. Prices and product participation may vary by location. Not valid at Kirby and Woodway locations in Houston, TX and airport locations. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Does Carrabba’s Still Do Happy Hour?
When the Coronavirus pandemic hit in 2020, Carrabba’s discontinued their happy hour, and it is still on pause as of April 2022. Some locations do have this wine special at the bar: get a 9 oz glass of wine for the price of a 6 oz glass.
Is There A Carrabba’s Near Me?
Carrabba’s has about 250 locations, mostly focused in on the East Coast. You can find Carrabba’s locations near you at: Carrabba’s Near Me
How Do I Find Carrabba’s Hours?
Most Carrabba’s restaurants open 11 AM, then close around 9 or 10 PM. To find the hours, address and more details, select your location from: Carrabba’s Near Me
Does Carrabba’s Deliver?
Carrabba’s offers delivery through third party delivery partners like Grubhub and Uber Eats. Usually there is a delivery fee of $4 – $5, not counting a tip (please be kind and tip your delivery folks!) To start a Carrabba’s delivery order, visit: Carrabba’s Delivery and select a location to see if it’s available.
Where Is Carrabba’s Nutritional Info?
Carrabba’s lists the nutritional information for its menu on their website. To view the nutritional content of any menu item, click here for the Carrabba’s nutrition page.
Does Carrabba’s Sell Gift Cards?
Carrabba’s gift cards are a popular item for online shopping. Looking for one? Visit the Carrabba’s official website here and add one to your shopping cart. Sometimes, there are Carrabba’s coupons that give you an extra discount on a gift card purchase. The special offer usually comes around during the springtime and holiday season, like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Gift cards have no cash value, but don’t have an expiration date generally.