Taco Cabana has announced Bowl Season through February 29 with special prices on its four signature bowls. Get the chicken or beef bowl for $3.99, or Beyond Meat or steak for $4.99.
“The new year is a time where everyone is searching for value. At Taco Cabana, we pride ourselves on offering delicious food at a great value year round. However, for those looking for an even better deal, we’re offering four of our most popular bowls at even better prices now through February,” says Chuck Locke, president of Taco Cabana in this press release. Here are the Taco Cabana bowls available along with the special price:
- ChoriBean Breakfast Bowl $2.49: A blend of TC’s signature spicy chorizo and house-made refried beans, potatoes, eggs, queso and pico de gallo. Available during breakfast hours only.
- Chicken Fajita Bowl $3.99 (regularly $5.39): TC’s signature chicken fajita on top of rice, refried beans, and shredded lettuce, topped with guacamole, sour cream, shredded Monterrey jack-cheddar cheese and pico de gallo in a crispy tortilla shell.
- Ground Beef Bowl $3.99 (regularly $5.39): Packed with flavorful ground beef, rice, and refried beans, and topped with lettuce, shredded Monterrey jack-cheddar cheese, sour cream and pico de gallo in a crispy tortilla shell.
- Beyond Meat Bowl $4.99 (regularly $6.39): A crispy tortilla shell bowl filled with rice, black beans, shredded lettuce, Beyond Beef, guacamole and pico de gallo.
- Steak Fajita Bowl $4.99 (regularly $7.59): TC’s steak fajita on top of rice, refried beans, and shredded lettuce, topped with guacamole, sour cream, shredded Monterrey jack-cheddar cheese and pico de gallo in a crispy tortilla shell.
- TC Chili for $2.99: Made with TC’s signature borracho beans and ground beef, and topped with shredded cheese, sour cream, chili sauce and freshly-sliced jalapenos (available for a limited-time only).
Happy Hour Specials
Enjoy Happy Hour every day from 4 – 7 pm at Taco Cabana with food and drink specials. Get margaritas or draft beers for $2, and get Bean & Cheese or Ground Beef Nachos for $3.
* Must be 21 to drink alcohol. TC encourages you to drink responsibly. Limited time only. Tax not included.
About Taco Cabana (from Wikipedia)
Taco Cabana is an American fast casual restaurant chain specializing in Mexican cuisine. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc, it is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. As of September 2014 Taco Cabana had 166 locations throughout Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. As of July 2017, there were 176 Taco Cabana restaurants. Most Taco Cabana restaurants have a drive-thru and many are open 24 hours a day. For most of the chain’s history all locations were painted in the company’s signature pink. Taco Cabana is known for its interior, semi-enclosed and patio dining areas. Most menu items are handmade daily on site in open display cooking areas, including fajitas on an open-flame grill and tortillas made in-house.
Most Taco Cabana restaurants have a drive thru and many are open 24 hours a day.
In 2002, Taco Cabana temporarily introduced flautas to the menu. They were made permanent after they proved popular. In 2003, Taco Cabana introduced the “premium bowl,” a precursor for salads and bowls on the menu. In April 2004, Taco Cabana introduced the Dozen Breakfast Tacos Box, a promotion that proved popular enough to become permanent. During 2006 through 2010, new products were tested, including the Shrimp Tampico and grilled Pupusa. Taco Cabana has made a number of temporary items permanent since then, with steak street tacos added in December 2010, brisket tacos added in April 2011, sopapillas and flan in June 2011, and shrimp in February 2013.
In 2012, the company’s chefs were experimenting with street food. In 2015, Taco Cabana began utilizing an online mobile ordering app. By January 2018, the chain began offering certain breakfast foods all day. The chain continues to have alcohol, with happy hour specials for margaritas for Margarita Day in February 2018. In March 2018, the chain brought back Texas smokehouse brisket. It continues to have taco boxes with a dozen tacos of various sorts, with breakfast tacos available in mornings.