Miller’s Ale House has daily dinner deals on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, lunch deals every weekday, and a late night happy hour.
Miller’s Ale House Dinner Deals
Try out the daily dinner deals at Miller’s Ale House on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Here are the weekday dinner deals as of November 2022:
- Monday: 1.25 lb Full Rack Baby Back Ribs $14.99
- Tuesday: Kids eat free (One free kid’s meal with purchase of $10+ menu item, excluding alcohol. Limit 2 per table). Also, get a 6 oz. Sirloin Steak meal for only $9.99.
- Wednesday: Snow Crab $19.99
- Thursday: 12 oz Choice Prime Rib $15.99
- Friday – Sunday – Coconut Shrimp $14.99, ad a Filet for a total of $29.99
To see today’s deal click on the correct tab on the Miller’s Specials website. You can also find Miller’s lunch specials from $6.99 to $9.99.
Daily specials are dine-in only. Price and availability may vary by location.
Miller’s Ale House Lunch Deals
Miller’s Ale House has daily lunch deals on Mondays-Fridays from 11 am to 4 pm. Here are the weekday lunch deals as of January 2023:
- $6.99 Soup and Salad Duo
- $6.99 Dads Homemade Meatloaf
- $6.99 English Pub Fish & Chips
- $6.99 Half Southwest Steak Flatbread and Salad
- $9.99 Full Southwest Steak Flatbread & Salad Duo
For more details visit the Lunch tab on the Miller’s Specials website.
Miller’s Ale House Happy Hour Specials
Miller’s also has drink specials every day and a late night happy hour. Drink specials usually include $3 PBR cans, $6 premium cocktails, $10 Margarita pitchers, and $4 well cocktails.
The late night happy hour is Sun-Thurs, 10 pm to close. Prices & menu items may vary by location but usually include $4 well cocktails, $10 Margarita Pitchers, and small plates for $10 including 6 wings and classic cheeseburgers. For more information visit the Drinks and Happy Hour sections of the Miller’s Specials website.
Miller’s New Menu Items
Miller’s has 9 new menu items for your next craving. Here’s the lineup:
- Chicken & Pear Salad: Grilled and Sliced Chicken Breast over a bed of Romaine, Brown Sugar Roasted Pears, Candied Pecans, Crumbled Goat Cheese and roasted red peppers tossed in Herb Balsamic Vinaigrette. This salad will cost you $13.99.
- Chimichurri Steak Salad: Juicy Slices of Sirloin atop Pico de Gallo, Queso Fresco, Tortilla Strips and crunchy Romaine tossed with a cilantro lime chimichurri. This salad starts at $14.99.
- Smashed Queso Burger: Twin 1/4 lb., Hand-Formed, 100% Ground Beef Patties, made in house Queso, Roasted Poblanos and Caramelized Onions with Fresh Pico de Gallo and Chile Pepper Mayo on a Sesame Seed Bun. Snag this burger for $13.99.
- Chicken Scampi Pasta Bake: Grilled Chicken Breast, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Broccoli florets and Cellentani Spiral Pasta, tossed in a Rich and Creamy Garlic Scampi Sauce. Topped with Mozzarella, Parmesan and Toasted Breadcrumbs. This dish starts at $14.99.
- Chicken Pesto Raviolo: Five Large Chicken Pesto Raviolis, tossed in Parmesan Cream, drizzled with Roasted Tomato-Red Pepper Sauce and Fresh Basil Pesto on a bed of garlic spinach. Finished with Toasted Breadcrumbs, shredded Parmesan, and parsley. This meal will cost you $15.99.
- Chipotle Chicken Tacos: Roasted chile spiced chicken, Monterey jack and cheddar cheeses, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, garlic-lime crema, grilled flour tortillas, served with black beans. These tacos start at $13.99.
- Cilantro Lime Chicken: Twin Grilled Chicken Breasts Topped with Cilantro Lime Butter, Warm Black Bean and Corn Salsa, Pico de Gallo, and crumbled Queso Fresco. Served with mixed vegetables and cilantro lime rice. This plate will cost you $15.99
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Melt: Twin Grilled Chicken Breasts, Slathered with BBQ Sauce, Piled High with Black Pepper Bacon, Melted Cheddar Jack Cheese and Topped with Vine-Ripened Tomatoes and Green Onion. Served with mashed potatoes and broccoli. This melt will run you $16.99.
- Teriyaki Steak and Potsticker Skewers: Teriyaki-Glazed Tenderloin Tips Grilled to Perfection and Skewered with Crispy Fried Pork Potstickers, Mixed Vegetables and Cilantro Lime Rice. Served with a side of Sweet Chili Teriyaki Sauce for dipping. These skewers start at $18.99.