Miller’s Ale House has daily food specials including lunch and dinner deals on ribs, fish and chips, lobster and more.
A different deal is available every Monday through Friday. Here are the weekday dinner deals as of May 1, 2019:
- Monday: 1.25 lb Full Rack Baby Back Ribs $12.99
- Tuesday: Sirloin steak $8.99; add a topping for just $1. Also on Tuesdays kids eat free with purchase of one regular priced adult entree.
- Wednesday: Seafood Pasta $12.99
- Thursday: 12 oz Choice Prime Rib $14.99
- Friday: Coconut Shrimp $10.99.
To see today’s deal click on the correct tab on the Miller’s Specials website. You can also find Miller’s lunch specials starting at $5.99.
Miller’s Ale House Happy Hour
Miller’s also has a happy hour with specials on appetizers and drinks. The Miller’s happy hour is Sunday – Thursday, 10pm-Close. Offer runs 10:00pm-12:00 am in PA. Not valid in IL, GA, MA, & some NJ locations. Prices & menu items may vary by location. For more information visit the Miller’s Specials website.
About Miller’s Ale House Restaurant (from Wikipedia)
Miller’s Ale House is a Florida-based restaurant chain that serves steaks, chicken, burgers, salads, seafood and similar items.
Though most of their locations are in Florida, there are a small number of restaurants now open in Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
As of January 2017, there are 54 locations in Florida and 24 elsewhere.