P.F. Chang’s has updated their Happy Hour with new food and drink deals.
Happy Hour times vary by location, but most P.F. Chang’s have Happy Hour from 3 PM – 6 PM Monday through Friday. Specials and prices also vary by location, but a typical Happy Hour menu consists of these small plates:
- Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps – A secret Chiang family recipe and signature dish. $6.
- Chang’s Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps – A secret Chiang family recipe and signature dish. $6.
- Cauliflower Tempura – Farm fresh cauliflower, sweet-spicy gochujang sauce. $6.
- Spicy Tuna Roll – Ahi, cucumber, spicy sriracha. $6.
- California Roll – Kani kama, cucumber, avocado. $6.
- Tempura Calamari & Vegetables – Crisp medley of calamari, bell pepper, baby spinach, and carrots, with sriracha honey dipping sauce. $6.
- Cecilia’s Dumplings – Chicken or vegetarian. $5.
- House-Made Pork Egg Rolls – Hand-rolled with marinated pork and julienned veggies (2 Per Order). $5.
- House-Made Chicken Egg Rolls – Hand-rolled with julienned veggies, sweet and sour mustard sauce (2 Per Order). $5.
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – Crispy rolls stuffed with julienned veggies, sweet chili dipping sauce (4 per order). $5.
- Hand-Folded Crab Wontons (4) – Creamy crab filling, bell pepper, green onion, spicy plum sauce. $5.
For more details visit the PF Chang’s Happy Hour web page. P.F. Chang’s announced the new Happy Hour on their Facebook page. Hours Of Happy hours and Hours Of Happy specials are subject to change to comply with local or state liquor laws, and may vary by location.
About P.F. Chang’s (from Wikipedia)
P. F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFCB) is an American restaurant chain with headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The chain was founded in Scottsdale, Arizona in 1993 by Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang. The restaurants serve American Chinese cuisine from a menu originally conceived and planned bychef Philip Chiang. “P. F. Chang’s” is the namesake of Paul Fleming (P. F.) and Philip Chiang (whose surname is simplified to Chang.)
As of October 2014, P. F. Chang’s operated 204 restaurants in the United States and 56 in international markets. The company is the parent company of Pei Wei Asian Diner, a casual, pan-Asian restaurant chain in the United States.
PF Changs Menu
PF Chang’s specializes in American Asian cuisine. The concept also sells wine, specialty drinks, Asian beers, sake, cappuccino and espresso. You can find the complete PF Chang’s menu at https://www.pfchangs.com/menu/main