Black Angus Steakhouse has happy hour specials on most days.
Black Angus Steakhouse’s regular happy hours are: Mondays-Fridays 3-7 pm and all day on Tuesdays and Sundays.
Deals vary by location but typical Black Angus Happy Hour deals include: $4, $5 and $6 beer, wine and well drinks, and $4 appetizers like Garlic Bread, $5 appetizers like Chicken Tenders, and $7 appetizers like Shrimp Cocktail.
Black Angus Daily Deals
Black Angus Steakhouse also has daily deals every day but Saturday.
- On Mondays get a Top Sirloin Steak and Double Fries for $13.99.
- On Tuesdays get all-day happy hour specials.
- On Wednesdays get a half-rack of ribs and double french fries for $13.99.
- On Thursdays get a bacon cheeseburger and any 16 oz draft for $12.99.
- On Fridays get a Steak Sandwich and any draft beer for $14.50.
- On Sunday get all-day happy hour specials.
For more details see the Black Angus Bar page.
About Black Angus Steakhouse (from Wikipedia)
Stuart Anderson founded the Black Angus Steakhouse chain in 1964. As of April 2017, there are 45 Black Angus locations, with 31 in California.