Black Angus Steakhouse has happy hour specials and daily deals on most days.
Black Angus Steakhouse’s regular happy hours are: Mondays-Fridays 3-7 pm and all day on Tuesdays and Sundays.
Deals vary by location but typical Black Angus Happy Hour deals include: $4, $5 and $6 beer, wine and well drinks, and $4 appetizers like Garlic Bread, $5 appetizers like Chicken Tenders, and $7 appetizers like Shrimp Cocktail.
Black Angus Daily Deals
Black Angus Steakhouse also has daily deals every day but Saturday.
- On Mondays get a Top Sirloin Steak and Double Fries for $13.99.
- On Tuesdays get all-day happy hour specials.
- On Wednesdays get a half-rack of ribs and double french fries for $13.99.
- On Thursdays get a bacon cheeseburger and any 16 oz draft for $12.99.
- On Fridays get a Steak Sandwich and any draft beer for $14.50.
- On Sunday get all-day happy hour specials.
Stuart Anderson founded the Black Angus Steakhouse chain in 1964. As of April 2017, there are 45 Black Angus locations, with 31 in California.