IHOP has Holiday Menu specials with items like Gingersnap French Toast and IHOPPY Hour specials all day with $6 Entrees and $4 Snack and Sides.
IHOP’s Holiday Menu Specials
IHOP is going full bore with a Holiday Menu lineup that will get you into the holiday spirit. Hope you like Gingerbread! Here’s some more details:
- Gingersnap Apple Thick ‘N Fluffy French Toast: A slice of thick and fluffy bread with cinnamon apple compote, gingersnap cookie pieces, red currants, and powdered sugar.
- Gingersnap Milkshake: Made with vanilla ice cream and blended with gingersnap cookies, gingersnap syrup and caramel. It’s then finished with whipped topping, gingersnap cookies, and red currants.
- Gingersnap Hot Chocolate: A gingersnap-flavored hot chocolate topped with whipped topping, gingersnap cookies, and red currants.
- Red Passionfruit Splasher: A refreshing blend of lemonade, lemon-lime soda, and red passionfruit syrup topped with red currants.
What Is IHOPPY Hour At IHOP?
There’s Happy Hour, and then there’s IHOPPY Hour. From 3 pm – 10 pm every day (and later at some IHOP locations), get $6 entrees and $4 Snacks and Sides! The IHOPPY Menu is as follows:
- Everyday $6 or ($7 or $8 in some markets) Meals
- Chicken & Pancakes: Four crispy chicken breast strips with three buttermilk pancakes. Served with choice of dipping sauce.
- The Classic Steakburger: Black Angus beef Steakburger with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles and IHOP Sauce. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Crispy chicken breast, American cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and IHOP Sauce. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- BLT Sandwich: Hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato & mayo on toasted white bread. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Quick 2-Egg Breakfast: Two eggs, hash browns, 2 bacon strips or 2 pork sausage links & toast.
- Ham & Cheese Omelette: Diced ham, shredded Jack & cheddar cheese, and white cheese sauce. Served with 3 buttermilk pancakes.
- Classic Breakfast Burrito or Bowl: Scrambled eggs, choice of bacon pieces or diced sausage, shredded Jack & Cheddar & hash browns. Served with a side of our salsa.
- Everyday $4 Deals
- Mozza Sticks: Six crispy Mozzarella cheese sticks served with marinara.
- French Fries & Onion Rings Sampler: A generous helping of onion rings and French fries served with IHOP Sauce.
- Our Original French Toast: Four triangles topped with real whipped butter & dusted with powdered sugar.
- Crispy Chicken Strips: 3 crispy chicken strips in Original style, or Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce or tangy BBQ sauce. Served with choice of dipping sauce.
- Pancake Sundae: 2 buttermilk pancakes topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, rainbow sprinkles & whipped topping. This one’s dine-in only.
*For a limited time. Dine-in only, except at select locations. Hours of availability and price, participation and selection may vary by location. Tax and gratuity excluded. Not valid with other discounts, coupons or offers. For more information or to find the nearest IHOP location, visit IHOP.com.
Are There Any Coupons Or Promo Codes For IHOP?
Get 20% off your first online order with an IHOP coupon valid through December 31. Click here to start an online order, and use promo code IHOP20 for the discount. This is only good for the first time you order online with your email address. We spotted this message with the promo code.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Inflation stinks! Want to get make your money go further with the best deals, discount codes, coupons, promotional codes and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals
How Do I Get Free Food From IHOP?
IHOP recently launched their brand new rewards program called “The International Bank of Pancakes.”
Unlike MyHop, IHOP’s previous rewards program, The International Bank of Pancakes will revolve around a central currency – the Pancoin. Every $5 spent at IHOP gets you one of these and you can spend them to get free food – yes, that means free pancakes. Here are the Pancoin equivalencies:
- 3 Pancoins: Short stack (buttermilk)
- 5 Pancoins: Full stack (buttermilk)
- 8 Pancoins: Any Kids Meal
- 12 Pancoins: Any Burger or Sandwich
- 15 Pancoins: Any Burrito or Bowl
- 20 Pancoins: Any Flavored Full Stack
- 30 Pancoins: Any Omlette or any Breakfast Combo.
Pancoins expire after two years of inactivity, so you’ll have plenty of time to spend your hard-earned currency. Note that you can only redeem and use Pancoins at participating locations. To sign up for the program, visit:
Does IHOP Have Takeout Specials?
The International House of Pancakes has new Family Feasts that serve 4 for Breakfast for $24.99 or Lunch/Dinner for $27.99 – $29.99. The Family Feasts are available for To-Go and delivery orders only.
Here’s the full lineup:
- Breakfast Feast with Pancakes $24.99 – four servings of eggs and hashbrowns, 8 bacon strips, 8 sausage links, and 8 pancakes.
- Feast with Waffles $24.99 – four servings of eggs and hashbrowns, 8 bacon strips, 8 sausage links, and 12 waffle triangles.
- Breakfast Feast with French Toast $24.99 – four servings of eggs and hashbrowns, 8 bacon strips, 8 sausage links, and 8 French Toast triangles.
- Pancake Creations Feast with Bacon $24.99 – four servings of eggs and hashbrowns, 8 bacon strips, 8 pancakes and choice of 2 pancake toppings.
- Pancake Creations Feast with Sausage $24.99 – four servings of eggs and hashbrowns, 8 sausage links, 8 pancakes and choice of 2 pancake toppings.
- Lunch/Dinner Feast $29.99 – 16 Chicken Crispy Tenders, choice of 8 pancakes, 12 waffle triangles or a basket of fries, and Churro Bites with cupcake icing for dessert
- Steakburgers and Chicken Sandwiches Family Feast (NEW) $27.99 – 4 Ultimate Steakburgers, or 2 Ultimate Steakburgers and 2 Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwiches, lettuce, tomato, onion and IHOP sauce for toppings, and a basket of fries.
For more details or to place an order online, go to the IHOP menu page on Family Meals.
What’s On The IHOP 55+ Menu?
For those aged 55 and up, IHOP has a special menu with lower priced items. Most items are around $7 – $9, with breakfast plates like the 2x2x2 of eggs, pancakes and bacon or sausage, a BLT, Turkey Sandwich, and more choices. View the full IHOP 55+ Menu on their website.
What’s The 2x2x2 Special At IHOP?
Sometimes IHOP will run a 2x2x2 special for $6 or so that gets you two pancakes, two eggs, and either two strips of bacon or two pieces of sausage. Currently, the 2x2x2 isn’t discounted, so it costs around $9 in most locations. However, it’s only around $7.50 on the senior menu for those aged 55 and over.
More Restaurant Daily Deals
Daily deals for all days of the week can be found here:
- Monday Daily Deals
- Tuesday Daily Deals
- Wednesday Daily Deals
- Thursday Daily Deals
- Friday Daily Deals
- Saturday Daily Deals
- Sunday Daily Deals
For more daily and weekly restaurant specials like these, see: Restaurant Daily Deals.