For a limited time, kids 12 and under eat free at IHOP from 4-10 pm with the purchase of an adult entree.
IHOP has launched an Elf on the Shelf menu to get you in the mood for the holidays. Maybe it can help you get the kids to behave too? It’s worth a shot! Features include the Oh What Funnel Cakes, Jolly Cakes (green pancakes with cream cheese icing), the Holiday Ham and Sausage Omelette, and Merry Marshmallow Hot Chocolate.
You can find the full Elf on the Shelf Holiday Menu here on the IHOP website.
Check out the IHOP Facebook page for the kids eat free announcement.
Check out our EatDrinkDeals Kids Eat Free section for info on other great kids eat free promotions.
IHOP’s $7.99 Chicken + Pancakes
IHOP has Chicken and Pancakes dishes starting at $7.99.
IHOP’s new Crispy Chicken & Pancakes, with three Buttermilk pancakes and four breaded and seasoned chicken breast, is priced at $7.99, the chain said. The dish is just one of several new Crispy Chicken items priced from $7.99 to $11.99*, including:
- Crispy Chicken & Pancakes: Four Crispy Chicken breast strips and three World Famous Buttermilk pancakes. Served with choice of Buttermilk Ranch, Honey Mustard or IHOP Sauce. $7.99.
- Crispy Chicken & Waffles: Four Crispy Chicken breast strips and a Belgian waffle. Served with a choice of Buttermilk Ranch, Honey Mustard or IHOP® Sauce. $10.29
- Crispy Chicken & Bacon Cheddar Waffles: A Belgian waffle griddled with cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, topped with two Crispy Chicken breasts, crumbled hickory-smoked bacon, more cheese, and finished with a sweet maple glaze. $11.79.
- Signature Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Strips & Fries: Five chicken breast strips served with French fries and a choice of Buttermilk Ranch, Honey Mustard or IHOP® Sauce. $9.49.
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips & Fries: Five Crispy Chicken breast strips tossed in Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo sauce and French fries, served with Buttermilk Ranch dressing. $9.79.
- Original Crispy Chicken Sandwich: A Crispy Chicken breast topped with white cheddar cheese, hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and IHOP® Sauce on a buttered and grilled Brioche bun. Comes with choice of side. $9.99
- Spicy Buffalo Crispy Chicken Sandwich: A Crispy Chicken breast tossed in Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo sauce, with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles & buttermilk ranch on a buttered and grilled Brioche bun. Comes with choice of side. $9.99
IHOP said their Crispy Chicken is made with all-natural chicken breasts and a signature seasoning blend.
“Our new Crispy Buttermilk Chicken menu was developed with both quality and taste in mind, featuring all-natural chicken breasts and breast strips that are dipped in our proprietary Buttermilk batter and perfectly seasoned breading before being fried to a crispy, golden brown that’s still juicy on the inside,” said Brad Haley, Chief Marketing Officer at IHOP.
IHOP announced the new menu, which started on July 22, 2019. on the IHOP Home Page.
*Price and participation may vary. Offer only available for a limited time. Tax and gratuity excluded.
For more details on the IHOP chicken specials visit: https://www.ihop.com/en/specials/crispy-chicken
About IHOP (from Wikipedia)
International House of Pancakes, stylized as its acronym, IHOP, (/ˈaɪhɒp/) is an American multinational pancake house/fast casual family restaurant chain that specializes in breakfast foods. It is owned by DineEquity, with 99% of the restaurants run by independent franchisees. While IHOP’s focus is on breakfast foods, it also offers a menu of lunch and dinner items.
The company has more than 1,700 locations in North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Oceania. It is known for many of its locations being open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For locations that aren’t open 24 hours, the franchise’s minimum operating hours are Sunday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Fridays and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 12 midnight.