It’s Queso Fest at On the Border! This year, On The Border has some returning and new dishes to please cheese lovers everywhere. Plus, you can get a heaping helping of queso added to any entree for just $1 if you ask for a Queso Pour Favor! On The Border announced Queso Fest on its website. Here are the Queso Fest special entrees:
- Texas Queso Fries – Queso-smothered fries, topped with melted white Mexican cheese, crispy bacon crumbles, creamy avocado ranch dressing and sliced pickled jalapeños.
- Melted Queso Fundido – Melted Mexican and Monterey Jack cheeses mixed tableside with caramelized onions, poblano peppers and chorizo. Served with hand-pressed flour tortillas.
- Queso Steak Torta – Fajita steak with Mexican white cheese, pico de gallo, lime chimichurri and On The Border’s signature queso in a toasted bolillo roll, served with fries.
- Cheesy Queso Enchiladas – Two cheese enchiladas topped with On The Border’s signature queso and pico de gallo, served with Mexican rice and choice of beans.
- Grilled Queso Chicken – Simple and delicious, this perfectly seasoned mesquite-grilled chicken breast is topped with On The Border’s signature queso and fresh sliced avocado, served with sautéed vegetables and cilantro lime rice.
Also, On the Border’s got Family Meals that start at $19.99 and can feed a family of 4-5 people.
Choices include a Taco and Cheese Enchilada Meal with ground beef or chicken tinga tacos, cheese enchiladas, rice, beans, chips and salsa, plus fixins for the tacos, or the Frankenstein sounding Enchilasagna. For $29.99 – $39.99, upgrade to a Chicken, Steak or Carnitas Fajita Family Meal.
To see the full range of options, visit the On the Border Family Meals menu page. On the Border announced the new meals on their Facebook page.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
On the Border Daily Deals
On the Border has daily deals and happy hour specials at many locations.
Sundays: $12.99 Fiesta Trio. Tortilla soup or house salad, a lunch-size portion of mesquite-grilled chicken fajitas with flour tortillas, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, Mexican rice, choice of beans and two sopapillas or an individual brownie sundae.
Mondays: $9.99 Endless Enchiladas. Plate after plate of hot, hand-rolled enchiladas. Served with Mexican rice and choice of beans. Choose from: seasoned ground beef, chicken tinga, cheese & onion, and spinach & mushroom
Tuesdays: Tacos Fix Tuesdays with tacos starting at $2 – now available online!
Wednesdays: $8.49 Fajita Fest. Get chicken fajitas (lunch size portion), plus Mexican rice and choice of beans for $8.49.
On the Border also has happy hour specials at select locations. Typical Happy Hours are Monday – Thursday from 3 – 6 pm.
Price and participation vary by location. Typical happy hour drink specials include $3 drafts, $4 House Margaritas, and $5 Strawbrrritas. $5 Bar Bites examples are Cheese Quesadillas, Cantina Nachos, 5 Mini Crispy Tacos, and other goodies. Deals vary by location.
On the Border Club Cantina
Join On the Border’s Club Cantina rewards program and get:
- FREE bowl of Signature Queso or Sopapillas on your next visit
- EXCLUSIVE “Cinco Deals” on the 5th of every month
- SNEAK PEEKS at special offers and events
- FREE Queso on your birthday and anniversary of signing up.
For more details or to sign up, visit: On the Border Club Cantina
Daily Deals at More Restaurants
For more daily and weekly restaurant specials like these, see our roundups by day of the week: