To get into the festive mood, Pancheros Mexican Grill is offering a 12 Days of Pancheros promotion with daily deals and prizes such as free delivery, BOGO burritos, and more. Some deals require the Pancheros app, which you download and sign up for the Rewards account here on the Pancheros Rewards page.
For full details, visit the Pancheros website here. The daily deals are as follows:
- Dec 9 – Pancheros app users receive free queso on entree. Offer expires 12/20, limit one per person.
- Dec 10 – Bring a friend from 2-4pm to Pancheros for a burrito BOGO (Must show QR code from social post).
- Dec 11 – App users receive 50 points for every friend referral.
- Dec 12 – Enter the Instagram caption contest to win dinner for
- Dec 13 – Pancheros app orderers receive 5x rewards points.
- Dec 14 – $0 delivery fee
- Dec 15 – App users will receive a free small soda
- Dec 16 – Buy a $25 gift card and get a free burrito card, valid for in-store purchases only.
- Dec 17 – Head the Instagram and describe Pancheros’ queso in 5 words to win the ultimate Pancheros swag box.
- Dec 18 – Pancheros app users will receive a surprise mystery reward on their app after the purchase of an entree.
- Dec 19 – Free chips and queso Happy Hour from 3-5pm, limit one per person.
- Dec 20 – Enter the Ugly Sweater Contest on Instagram or Twitter. Winner gets free burritos for a year!
About Panchero’s (from Wikipedia)
Pancheros Mexican Grill is a chain of fast casual Tex Mex restaurants in the United States serving Mexican-style cuisine. The chain was founded in 1992 by Rodney Anderson when he opened two units: one in Iowa City, Iowa (near the University of Iowa campus), and one in East Lansing, Michigan (near the Michigan State University campus). There are currently 71 units throughout the country. Pancheros is known for making their tortillas on site, at the time the order is placed.