Sign up for the Rewards program and get a Paris Baguette coupon for a free hot coffee or tea. Plus, you'll get a free treat on your birthday, and earn points on your regular purchases that can be used to get even more free food. Visit the Paris Baguette official website here and scroll down to sign up or download the app!
Do you want to have great deals like these emailed directly to you? Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
About Paris Baguette
Paris Baguette is a bakery and cafe chain that was founded in South Korea in 1988. The chain has a whopping 4,000 locations worldwide. Recently, they have started an aggressive U.S. expansion. Paris Baguette specializes in freshly baked breads, pastries, cakes, and sandwiches, as well as a variety of coffee and tea beverages. The chain is known for its high-quality ingredients and its commitment to using traditional French baking techniques.
Some of the most popular items on Paris Baguette's menu include:
- Croissants: These buttery and flaky pastries are a French classic and are available in a variety of flavors, such as plain, chocolate, and almond.
- Macarons: A French specialty, these colorful and delicate cookies are made with almond flour and are available in a variety of flavors. Raspberry, pistachio, and chocolate are among the more popular types.
- Sandwiches: Paris Baguette makes sandwiches with its freshly baked bread. You'll find staples like ham and cheese, chicken salad, and turkey and avocado on the menu.
- Cakes: Paris Baguette can bake cakes for special occasions, including birthdays, weddings, and holidays. Some popular flavors include chocolate ganache, strawberry cream, and mango mousse.
- Coffee and Tea: Paris Baguette offers a variety of coffee and tea beverages. Options include espresso, cappuccino, iced coffee, and a variety of loose-leaf teas.
You can drop in to a Paris Baguette and dine-in, or order takeout online. Paris Baguette also makes a good choice if you need catering for a business function or some other kind of party. Who doesn't love freshly baked stuff?!