Get 10% off with this Red Lobster coupon good today through Sunday, November 18, 2018.
CLICK HERE for your Red Lobster coupon. Good for 10% off your dine-in check. Not good for takeout or delivery; also discount is not applied to alcohol. If you have trouble with the link above here is another link to the online coupon. Red Lobster announced the deal in This Email.
Red Lobster reminds customers that Endless Shrimp ends on November 18, 2018.
Red Lobster Early Dining Specials
Red Lobster has Early-Dining Specials every weekday including $15 Endless Shrimp on Mondays and a $10 Fish Fry on Fridays.
Guests who visit their local Red Lobster restaurant Monday through Friday between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. can take advantage of these Early-Dining Specials:
- $15 Endless Shrimp Monday – Mix and match Shrimp Scampi, Fried Shrimp and Grilled Shrimp Skewer endlessly for just $15. Served with a choice of side.
- To-Go Tuesday – Get 15% off online To Go orders all day long. Place an order at REDLOBSTERTOGO.COM using the code: TUESDAY.
- $15 Four-Course Feast Wednesday – Get Red Lobster’s 4-Course Feast, complete with soup, salad, entrée and dessert, at a special price of $15.
- $20 Petite Ultimate Feast Thursday – Smaller portions. Just as Ultimate. Dive into a petite Maine lobster tail, wild-caught snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
- $10 Fish Fry Friday – Celebrate the weekend with Fish Fry Friday for just $10! Served with a choice of side.
All dine-in entrées come with choice of salad and unlimited warm house-made Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Red Lobster Happy Hour
In other deals, get $3 draft beers, $4 house wines, $5 premium well mixed drinks, and $5 appetizers at the Red Lobster Happy Hour.
Good Monday-Thursday from 3-6pm at participating locations. Happy Hour appetizers include Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Half Lobster & Langostino Pizza, Mozzarella Sticks and Chicken Breast Strips. For more details see the Red Lobster Happy Hour Page.
Red Lobster Email Coupon
Sign up for the Red Lobster email club and receive a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert. Coupon requires the purchase of two adult entrees. CLICK HERE to get more details and enroll in the Fresh Catch News.
About Red Lobster (from Wikipedia)
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneur Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. Originally billed as a “Harbor for Seafood Lovers”, the original restaurant in Lakeland, Florida was followed by several others throughout the Southeast. General Mills acquired Red Lobster in 1970 as a five-unit restaurant company. The chain expanded rapidly in the 1980s.
In 1995, Red Lobster (along with Olive Garden and other sister chains) became part of Darden Restaurants, which was spun off from General Mills as an independent, publicly traded corporation. Today, there are nearly 700 Red Lobster locations throughout the United States.
Red Lobster Menu
To see the Red Lobster menus you need to select your location first at https://www.redlobster.com/locations/ and then click “View Menu”.