Get a burger with fries or tots and a beverage (All-American draft beer or Coke product) at Ruby Tuesday on February 24, 2020. Ruby Tuesday sent the offer in this email.
* Beer offer void where prohibited by law and not available for to go orders. No substitutions allowed. Not valid with other coupons or offers. Participating locations only. Excludes Guam, Hawaii, Manhattan, airport, international and select franchise locations.
Ruby Tuesday $7.99 Fajita Special
Ruby Tuesday has a $7.99 Fajitas special. Choose from Veggie, Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas. You can round out your meal with the Endless Garden Bar for $3.99 more and/or an individual side of Chips & Queso for $1.99 more. Add a Mini Margarita for $2 more and make it a party!
For more details see: Ruby Tuesday Fajita Special
“Our goal at Ruby Tuesday is to provide plenty of enticing, high-quality meal options at a very affordable low price, and fajita fans will agree we hit the mark with this sizzling addition to our menu. Not to mention, top your fajitas off with a $2 Mini Margarita!” said Jenifer Boyd Harmon, chief marketing officer, in this Ruby Tuesday press release.
* May not be combined with other offers, coupons or promotions.
Ruby Tuesday More $7.99 Specials
Ruby Tuesday has introduced new Classic Twists specials to their menu for $7.99. For a limited time, get the Mac ‘n Cheeseburger or Hot Honey and Bacon Chicken Sandwich with fries or tots for just $7.99.
The Mac ‘n Cheeseburger is cheesy homemade mac ‘n cheese on a beef patty, topped with bacon.The Hot Honey and Bacon Chicken Sandwich comes with crispy chicken, bacon and cheese, with hot, spicy butter and honey mustard. More details are available on the Ruby Tuesday website.
“We want to create meals that highlight the brand’s belief that fresh is best, flavor is key and comfort is a must,” said Jenifer Boyd Harmon, chief marketing officer for Ruby Tuesday. “In addition, we wanted to remind consumers that Ruby Tuesday offers value you can count on without compromising on flavor and freshness. These two promotional sandwiches were specifically developed with a flavor profile that focuses on craveability.”
* May not be combined with other coupons, offers, discounts or promotions.
Ruby Tuesday $5 Drink Specials
Get beer, wine and cocktails for $5 every day with the new Ruby Tuesday’s $5 drink specials menu. Get these specials all day every day at Ruby Tuesday’s:
- 20 oz American drafts for $5 or a Mega size for $1 more
- A glass of house wine – Canyon Road Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay – for $5 or upgrade to a large pour for $1 more.
- Also for $5 choose from cocktails of Tito’s vodka and soda, Captain Morgan rum and Coke, Jim Beam and Coke, and Tanqueray gin and tonic.
Also, there is a rotating $5 drink every day (or make it a large for $1 more, except Tuesday and Wednesday):
- Mojito Monday
- Top Shelf Tuesday – Top Shelf Margarita with Casamigo Blanco Tequila
- Whiskey Wednesday – Jack Daniels and choice of mixer
- Tiki Thursday – Island Mai Tai
- Relaxer Friday and Saturday – Ruby Relazer – ABSOLUT Vodka, Cruzan Coconut Rum, peach schnapps, pineapple and cranberry juices, and a fresh orange slice
- Sangria Sunday – Berry Red or Strawberry Rose Sangria
* Time availability and other restrictions may apply. Ingredients and preparation may also vary by location and availability. If you have any questions, ask your server.
Ruby Tuesday offers a Happy Hour every day with $4 appetizers, $2 drafts and $3 margaritas.
Good at most locations from 4-6 pm and 9 pm to close, the Ruby Tuesday Happy Hour includes these specials:
$4 Select Appetizers: Cheddar Cheese Queso & Chips; Spinach Artichoke Dip; and Mozzarella Sticks (half order)
$2 All-American drafts
$3 Traditional or fruit-flavored Ruby-Ritas
$4 Berry Red, and Strawberry Rose Sangrias
$5 Ruby Relaxer
For the complete menu see the Ruby Tuesday Happy Hour Page
Related story: Top 10 Happy Hours of 2019 are named by EatDrinkDeals.
*Available in most locations in the bar only unless required by law. Some locations in FL, GA, and NY have a different happy hour program. Happy Hour is not available in NC, MA, RI, OK, or IN locations. Hours and offerings available may vary by location. Contact your favorite location for details.
You can find more Happy Hour specials on the EatDrinkDeals Happy Hour Page.
Ruby Tuesday Kids Special
Ruby Tuesday offers a Kids Eat Free program every Tuesday from 5 p.m. to close. Get one free kid’s meal with the purchase of one adult entrée.
You can find lots more Tuesday Daily Deal specials on the EatDrinkDeals Tuesday Restaurant Deals page.
Get a free* appetizer when you join the Ruby Tuesday So Connected Email Club.
Join the club and get a coupon for a free appetizer valued up to $10 with purchase of one adult entrée. Also you’ll get a free burger or garden bar entree on your birthday, plus other member exclusivies.
To join or get more details visit: Ruby Tuesday So Connected
About Ruby Tuesday (from Wikipedia)
Ruby Tuesday Inc. (NYSE: RT) is an American multinational foodservice retailer that owns, operates, and franchises Ruby Tuesday restaurants. The concept was started in 1972 by Samuel E. (Sandy) Beall, III.
The corporation was formed in 1996 and is headquartered in Maryville, Tennessee. There are about 440 Ruby Tuesday locations in the U.S.
The restaurant’s name was taken directly from The Rolling Stones song, “Ruby Tuesday”, which was popular during the time of the first restaurant’s inception.
Ruby Tuesday offers primarily American cuisine, including all-natural chicken, pasta, pork ribs, soups, steak, and seafood. However, the brand is still commonly recognized for their salad bar and hamburgers, which have been staples to the chain since its creation. All of the restaurants also offer a full bar that serves cocktails, beer, and wine.
The executive chef for the chain is Peter Glander, who is the former sous-chef at The Modern restaurant located inside of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City. He is responsible for the addition of the “pretzel bun” to their menu, along with the removal of the brand’s long-standing dessert, the chocolate tallcake.