It is finally that time of the year again. Summer is great and fall has fantastic weather, but nothing compares to the winter holiday season. Tim Hortons believes similarly, which is why they just released their Peppermint Beverages and Holiday Tree Donuts. You can also get a $1 Medium Peppermint Mocha Iced Capp until December 12 when you order online or through the app. Here’s the lineup of the chain’s seasonal offerings:
- Peppermint Mocha Iced Capp: Rich Chocolate Peppermint flavored syrup with classic frozen coffee beverage, topped with whipped topping and sprinkled with crunchy Peppermint pieces.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate: Velvety hot chocolate and Chocolate Peppermint flavored drink with whipped topping and crunchy peppermint pieces.
- Peppermint Mocha Latte (Hot or Iced): Espresso-based and Peppermint Mocha flavored drink with whipped topping and crunchy peppermint pieces.
- Peppermint Mocha Cream Cold Brew: Rich chocolate peppermint flavored syrup with classic cold brew, topped with sweet cold foam and crunchy peppermint pieces.
Timbit Tuesdays 10 For $1 At Tim Horton’s
Timbit Tuesdays means a 10 pack of Timbits at Tim Hortons for just $1! Timbits are tasty little doughnut holes and come in a variety of flavors. You’ll need to order in the app for the deal. Read below for more info on how to get the app, and the other perks that come along with it. Tim Hortons posted about Timbit Tuesdays here on their website.
Tim Hortons Tims Rewards Deals
Join Tims Rewards and use the app to get special member deals everyday, earn points with each visit to get free food, and get a free birthday treat. Earn 10 points with every $1 spent, with reward levels as follows:
- 340 points gets a free Classic Cookie, Classic Donut or Specialty Donut
- 440 points gets a free Brewed Coffee or Tea (Specialty or Steeped)
- 620 points earns you a free Regular Iced Coffee, Hot Chocolate, or French Vanilla
- 820 allows for a free Original Iced Capp, Regular Hot or Cold Latte, or 10 Pack Timbits
Click here for the Tim Hortons website and scroll down to find the app to download and sign up for Tims Rewards. Member deals change periodically.
Tim Hortons Fall Menu Hits August 24
Bring on the pumpkin spice! Tim Hortons drops its Fall Menu on August 24 with a lotta pumpkin in the lineup. Here’s the fall menu specials:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: A creamy espresso-based beverage served either hot or cold with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp: A sweet and cold beverage with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cold Brew w/ Cold Foam: Tim Hortons iced Cold Brew coffee with pumpkin spice syrup and a swirl of cream, topped off with cold foam and a pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Glazed Donut: A pumpkin spice flavored crinkle ring donut coated with a sugary sweet glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin: A pumpkin spice flavored muffin filled with a rich, creamy filling.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
More Restaurant Daily Deals
Daily deals for all days of the week can be found here:
- Monday Daily Deals
- Tuesday Daily Deals
- Wednesday Daily Deals
- Thursday Daily Deals
- Friday Daily Deals
- Saturday Daily Deals
- Sunday Daily Deals
For more daily and weekly restaurant specials like these, see: Restaurant Daily Deals
If you’re an AARP member, you can get every day discounts at Denny’s, McCormick & Schmick’s, Outback and more places. You can find all the details in our story, AARP Dining Discounts.
Also, many restaurant chains such as Bob Evans, Outback Steakhouse, Zoe’s Kitchen and more offer discounts to the active military and veterans. Here’s the EatDrinkDeals roundup, Restaurant Military and Veterans Discounts.