Buy one Acai Bowl and get another 50% off with a Rush Bowls promo code valid on April 6. Vitality Bowls is celebrating National Acai Bowl Day with the offer. Show this Rush Bowls message to your server when ordering.
Vitality Bowls Happy Hour
Try out the healthy Happy Hour at Vitality Bowls with a buy one, get one 50% deal valid Monday – Friday from 5-7 pm. The special applies to any Wrap, Salad or Grain Bowl at participating locations. Check with your local Vitality Bowls first to make sure they offer the deal.
Vitality Bowls Rewards
Vitality Bowls has a loyalty program that awards you $3 off your next purchase just for signing up! As part of this program, you will also be subject to receiving more benefits including:
- A free juice or smoothie for referring a friend.
- A free açaí bowl on your birthday (if you signed up and made a purchase or checked in at least one week before your birthday).
- The ability to order and pay ahead for quick pickup.
- Earn one point for every dollar spent – get $10 off once you hit 100 points.
About Vitality Bowls
Vitality Bowls is a fast-casual restaurant chain that specializes in acai bowls and other healthy food options. The chain was founded in 2011 in San Ramon, California. Now, they’ve got over 100 locations in the United States.
Vitality Bowls offers a wide variety of acai bowls, each with different toppings, such as fresh fruit, granola, and honey. If you’re not feeling bowls, you’ll find smoothies, juices, salads, and paninis, too. Some popular menu items at Vitality Bowls include:
- Dragon Bowl – a bowl made with pitaya (dragon fruit), banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Green Bowl – a bowl made with kale, spinach, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and fresh fruit.
- Energy Bowl – a bowl made with acai berries, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and peanut butter.
- Immunity Bowl – a bowl made with acai berries, banana, and topped with granola, honey, and elderberry syrup.
- Superfood Salad – a salad made with mixed greens, quinoa, avocado, and other superfoods.