Which Wich has a Wicked Wednesday special with a Regular Wicked sandwich for $6 on Wednesdays.
The flagship Wicked Wich sandwich is a quintuple threat with turkey, ham, roast beef, pepperoni, and bacon, plus the choice of three cheeses and any additional toppings.
Wicked Wednesday: No meat substitutions. Offer valid for a $6 regular Wicked on Wednesdays at participating locations only. Upgrades and extras as priced. Limit one per customer per day. Not valid with any other promotions, discounts, or offers. Tax not included. Other restrictions may apply. $6 Wicked Wednesday!* 5 Meats. 3 Cheeses.
Which Wich Rewards
Get a Which Wich coupon for a free drink and other deals when you enroll in their rewards program.
CLICK HERE to enroll in the Which Wich Vibe Club. You'll need to provide your name, birthday, email and phone number. In our review, we rated the app a 9/10, praising its smooth interface and functionality.
You'll get a free drink just for joining, a free 7” wich on your birthday, and the potential for other random freebies, special promotions, or even cash giveaways. You can also earn a free regular Wich when you accumulate 75 points. You can either provide your rewards card or mobile number at check out to earn points for your purchase. To learn more about ways to earn points see How To Earn Points. For our thorough review on the app and their rewards program, click here.
About Which Wich
Which Wich is a fast-casual sandwich restaurant chain that was founded in 2003 in Dallas, Texas. The chain serves up customizable sandwiches, which customers can order by filling out a paper bag with their desired ingredients and handing it to the cashier. Which Wich offers a wide variety of sandwich options, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. Some popular menu items at Which Wich include:
- Wicked – a sandwich made with five meats and three cheeses
- Club – made with turkey, ham, bacon, and cheese
- Italian – pepperoni, salami, and ham, topped with banana peppers and Italian dressing
- Thank You Turkey – a sandwich made with roasted turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and gravy
- Vegetarian – a sandwich filled with a variety of fresh vegetables and avocado
- BLT – look at the letters. It's bacon, lettuce, and tomato
- Philly Cheesesteak – thinly sliced steak, grilled onions, and melted cheese
- Elvis Wich – Just like the King's favorite, with peanut butter, banana, and honey
They also serve salads, soups, and shakes. The company has over 500 locations worldwide.