Get artisan cheeses for 30-40% off during the Whole Foods 12 Days of Cheese Holiday celebration now through December 24, 2022.
Get 30% off the 12 cheeses, plus get another 10% off if you’re an Amazon Prime member. These distinctive cheeses were chosen by Whole Foods Market’s global experts in collaboration with the company’s in-store Certified Cheese Professionals. All 12 cheeses are available now through Christmas Eve. The 12 Days of Cheese celebration is an annual event at Whole Foods. Here is the lineup of sale-price cheeses:
- Neal’s Yard Dairy Keen’s Cheddar
- This historic, clothbound, raw-milk cheddar comes from the picturesque Moorhayes Farm in Somerset, England. It’s rich and dense yet creamy.
- Jasper Hill Farm Whitney
- From Jasper Hill Farm’s award-winning creamery, this alpine-style raw cow’s milk cheese is bursting with notes of toasted nuts, cured ham and sweet cream.
- Vermont Creamery St. Albans Cheese
- Cow’s milk cheese with an American take on French St. Marcellin cheese.
- Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog
- Soft-ripened goat’s milk cheese with a buttermilk and fresh-cream flavor and citrusy finish.
- Rogue Creamery Organic Oregon Blue
- Fruity, approachable blue cheese with a hint of sweet forest honey. First crafted in 1954, it became the first cave-aged, Roquefort-style blue cheese made on the West Coast.
- Sweet Grass Dairy Thomasville Tomme Raw
- Raw cow’s milk cheese aged at least 60 days for a creamery texture and a subtle-yet-complex, earthy flavor.
- Cowgirl Creamery Organic MT TAM
- Triple cream, bloomy rind cheese with a dense fudgy core and evolving cream.
- EMMI Kaltbach Cave-Aged Le Gruyère AOP
- An absolute showstopper, this cheese features silo-free raw cow’s milk aged in the sandstone caves of Kaltbach, Switzerland. Exclusive to Whole Foods Market.
- Mitica Sottocenere al Tartufo
- This semi-soft cow’s milk cheese with black truffles is aged with ashes in the traditional style of Venetian farmers.
- Herve Mons Gabietou
- Delicate mixed milk cheese, crafted from sheep and cow’s milk in the mountains of the French Pyrenees.
- Kaasaggio Robusto Gouda
- Aged Gouda with nutty flavor and parmesan notes. Sliceable and meltable. Exclusive to Whole Foods.
- Istara P’tit Basque
- A creamy, smooth sheep milk cheese with a mild, nutty flavor and a subtle, sweet finish.
In addition to the cheese deals above Whole Foods offers a 12 Days of Cheese sampler bag, including three handpicked cheeses, blackberry rosemary spread, salami and crackers, for $29.99.
You can get more details on each cheese at https://holiday.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes-and-tips/must-have-holiday-cheeses/.
These distinctive cheeses were chosen by Whole Foods Market’s global experts in collaboration with the company’s in-store Certified Cheese Professionals.
“Our team looks forward to curating the perfect 12 Days of Cheese program each year and has sourced some exclusive and truly innovative new cheeses at an incredible price tag for this holiday season,” said Cathy Strange, Whole Foods Market’s Vice President of Specialty, Product Innovation and Development. “The 12 Days of Cheese sampler bag is another great option to quickly elevate any charcuterie board with expert pairings for three of the cheeses from our Certified Cheese Professionals.”
For all the details, visit the Whole Foods 12 Days of Cheese page.
The chain announced the deal on the Whole Foods News Page.
*Valid 12/13 – 12/24/22. Offer valid for select cheeses as marked only. Ask a team member for more details. While supplies last. Quantity limits apply. Quantities limited. No rain checks except where required by law. Must identify as a Prime member to receive Prime member discount.
About Whole Foods Market (from Wikipedia)
Whole Foods Market Inc. is an American supermarket chain exclusively featuring foods without artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats.
On June 15, 2017, Amazon.com announced it would acquire Whole Foods Market, adding 400 physical stores to Amazon’s e-commerce assets.