Get $5 off a carryout order of $25 or more from Dickey’s for a limited time. Use code CARRYOUT5 to get the deal. Dickey’s posted the coupon code on their Facebook page.
2 Two Meat Plates for $24
Get 2 Two Meat Plates for just $24 at Dickey’s BBQ through March 22, 2020. Each comes with two choices of meat, two sides, and a roll. Normally the plates are about $13 each, so you’re saving a couple of bucks on some good ‘cue! Dickey’s announced the promotional price on their website.
Free Delivery through April 30
Dickey’s announced free delivery through the end of April. Check out this Dickey’s press release with the details.
Free Kids Meals Online Orders Sundays
Get one free kid’s meal with $10 purchase per adult on Sundays for a limited time. The offer is usually dine-in only, however under the circumstances Dickey’s is now allowing the deal for online takeout or delivery orders. Use coupon promo code KEFOLO to get the free Kid’s Meal. Must order from Kid’s Meals. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Dickey’s posted the news on their website.
For other great Sunday deals at other restaurants, visit our EatDrinkDeals Sunday Restaurant Deals article.
Daily Deals – for Pickup and Delivery
Dickey’s BBQ has a Deal of the Day every day at many locations – now available for pickup and delivery. Here’s the full lineup:
- Monday – Jalapeño Cheddar Keilbasa sausage, a side of potato salad and a warm, buttery roll for $7.95.
- Tuesday – Dickey’s Westerner sandwich topped with slow-smoked pulled pork, Texas-style chopped brisket and melty cheese with a side of coleslaw for $8.95.
- Wednesday – Pulled Pork Classic Sandwich with a side of cole slaw for $5.95.
- Thursday – Hickory-smoked chicken breast with a side of southern-style green beans and a roll for $7.95.
- Friday – A serving of 3 fall-off-the-bone ribs with a side of potato salad and a roll for $10.50.
- Saturday – Dickey’s award-winning chopped brisket with a side of barbecue beans and a roll for $9.95.
- Sunday – Receive a free kid’s meal with an order of $10 or more using the code KEFOLO.
Get pork BBQ sandwiches for $3 at Dickey’s BBQ most Wednesdays.
To see if the deal is available check the Dickey’s Promos Page. Good at participating locations
About Dickey’s BBQ (from company website)
Each of the nearly 600 Dickey’s Barbecue locations is locally owned by their very own Pit Master who graduated from Dickey’s Barbecue University. “Barbecue is a true art form, starting with quality meats smoked to perfection, but it doesn’t stop there, “ said Renee Roozen, President of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “The passion of every local Pit Master hand crafting each sandwich from pit to plate is what makes our product truly authentic.” Each sandwich starts with a hand-rubbed protein smoked low and slow for up to 14 hours in store.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit prides itself on authenticity, innovation and barbecue sauce, one store at a time. With roots in Dallas, Travis Dickey set out to perfect Texas-style barbecue. In 1941, Travis Dickey opened the first Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Dallas, Texas.
As it continues to expand from coast to coast, customers are wooed by the home-style flavor and family friendly atmosphere.
Dickey’s BBQ Menu
Today, every location smokes all of their meats on-site at the restaurant the same way it was done in 1941. Dickey’s serves up beef brisket, pulled pork, ham, polish sausage, turkey breast and chicken, with an extensive array of home-style sides from jalapeño beans to macaroni and cheese. Buttery rolls are served with every meal along with the complimentary ice cream and dill pickles. And just like always, kids eat free on Sunday.