Dickey’s BBQ has a Deal of the Day every day at most locations for about $10 to $11. All Deals include two sides & a Big Yellow Cup. Here are typical Dickey’s Daily Deals:
- Monday – Pulled Pork Sandwich Plate
- Tuesday – Pork Rib (3) Plate
- Wednesday – Pulled Pork & Polish Kielbasa Sausage Westerner Plate
- Thursday – Jalapeño Cheddar Kielbasa & Pulled Pork 2 Meat Plate
- Friday – Pulled Pork 1 Meat Plate
- Saturday – Brisket Sandwich Plate
- Sunday – Kid’s Eat Free (One free kid’s meal with $10 purchase per adult on Sundays. Dine-in only. 12 and under. Must order from Kid’s Meals. Not valid with other offers or promotions.)
Dickey’s announced the deal of the day special at: Dickey’s BBQ Promos. To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Each of the nearly 600 Dickey’s Barbecue locations is locally owned by their very own Pit Master who graduated from Dickey’s Barbecue University. “Barbecue is a true art form, starting with quality meats smoked to perfection, but it doesn’t stop there, “ said Renee Roozen, President of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “The passion of every local Pit Master hand crafting each sandwich from pit to plate is what makes our product truly authentic.” Each sandwich starts with a hand-rubbed protein smoked low and slow for up to 14 hours in store.
About Dickey’s BBQ (from company website)
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit prides itself on authenticity, innovation and barbecue sauce, one store at a time. With roots in Dallas, Travis Dickey set out to perfect Texas-style barbecue. In 1941, Travis Dickey opened the first Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Dallas, Texas.
As it continues to expand from coast to coast, customers are wooed by the home-style flavor and family friendly atmosphere.
Dickey’s BBQ Menu
Today, every location smokes all of their meats on-site at the restaurant the same way it was done in 1941. Dickey’s serves up beef brisket, pulled pork, ham, polish sausage, turkey breast and chicken, with an extensive array of home-style sides from jalapeño beans to macaroni and cheese. Buttery rolls are served with every meal along with the complimentary ice cream and dill pickles. And just like always, kids eat free on Sunday.