Beef ‘O’ Brady’s is stepping up to the plate in these tough times to make sure kids don’t go hungry! Kids Eat Free Monday – Friday from 11 am – 2 pm while schools are closed. Beef ‘O’ Brady’s posted the news on Facebook. No purchase of an adult meal is necessary!
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Daily Specials
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s has daily food specials including dinner deals on burgers, wings, Kids Meals and more.
A different deal is available every Monday through Saturday. Here are daily deals as of May 2020:
- Monday: Build Your Own Burger (and Fries) $5.99
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesday – $5.99 Two Tacos, Chips and Salsa. Plus, $1.99 Kids Meals all day.
- Wednesday: Wing Wednesdays – $0.79 Traditional or $0.59 Boneless Wings in 6, 10, 15 or 20 pack orders.
- Thursday: Fajitas (Chicken, Steak or Shrimp) $13.99
- Friday: Surf and Turf Sirloin and Shrimp (Grilled or Fried) plus Fries and Salad $12.99
- Saturday: Triple Play Saturdays – $13.99 for three course feast
* Note: Some deals and prices may vary slightly by location. To get the specific information for your local Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, click here to go to the Store Locator. Once you’ve located your store, click on the “@myBeefs” button to take you to the local page.
More Daily Deals
If you are interested in daily specials from other restaurants, click below for our roundups:
- Monday Daily Deals
- Tuesday Daily Deals
- Wednesday Daily Deals
- Thursday Daily Deals
- Friday Daily Deals
- Saturday Daily Deals
- Sunday Daily Deals
About Beef ‘O’ Brady’s (from Wikipedia)
Beef O’Brady’s (styled as Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Family Sports Restaurant) is a restaurant franchise in the United States, established in 1985 by Jim Mellody in Brandon, Florida. In 1998, Mellody sold most of his interest to Family Sports Concepts Inc., headed by Chuck Winship, but retained an interest in 13 locations. Franchising started in 1998, and by August 2000, it had grown to 40 locations. As of September 2019, Beef ‘O’ Brady’s had about 150 locations.