Carrabba’s has Family Bundle deals to feed a group of five starting at $35, plus Happy Hour specials seven days a week at the bar.
The Carrabba’s Family Bundles are designed to feed up to five people, and start at $35. The following Bundles are available:
- Spaghetti Family Bundle $34.99: Spaghetti with pomodoro sauce, bolognese meat sauce or meatballs. Includes choice of side salad and bread.
- Lasagne Family Bundle $39.99: Big lasagne to feed 4-5 people. Includes choice of side salad and bread.
- Penne Alfredo Family Bundle $42.99: Penne pasta alfredo served with choice of side salad and bread.
- Chicken Parmesan Family Bundle $49.99: Chicken parmesan coated with breadcrumbs and topped with pomodoro sauce, romano and mozzarella cheeses. Served with choice of penne pomodoro, garlic mashed potatoes, or sauteed broccoli, plus choice of side salad and bread.
- Chicken Marsala Family Bundle $49.99: Chicken marsala topped with Lombardo Marsala wine sauce and mushrooms. Served with choice of penne pomodoro, garlic mashed potatoes, or sauteed broccoli, plus choice of side salad and bread.
- Penne Carrabba Family Bundle $49.99: Penne pasta alfredo with chicken, mushrooms and peas. Served with choice of side salad and bread.
- Salmon Saporito Family Bundle $54.99: Wood grilled salmon with signature seasoning and topped with jumbo lump crab meat, lemon butter, diced tomatoes, spinach and basil. Served with a choice of Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Penne Pomodoro or Sautéed Broccoli, choice of salad and bread.
To get more details or place an order online, click here for the Carrabba’s online order page and and click on the “Family Bundles” category.
More Restaurant Deals
Looking for deals from your other favorite restaurants? Click here to visit the EatDrinkDeals Restaurant Deals section for all the latest and greatest!
Carrabba’s Happy Hour
Carrabba’s Italian Grill has a Happy Hour with half-price appetizers, $5 cocktails and other specials.
Featuring both food and drink specials, Carrabba’s Happy Hour is available seven days a week in the bar area. Carrabba’s Happy Hour menu highlights include:
- Half Price Appetizers (Calamari, Shrimp Scampi, Calabrian Roast Wings, Tomato Caprese with Fresh Burrata Cheese, Mozzarella Marinara, Mussels in White Wine Lemon Butter, and Zucchini Fritte)
- $5 Specialty Cocktails (Pomegranate Martini, Blackberry Bellini, Sicilian Prickly Pear Margarita and Sparkling Tuscan Lemonade)
- $5 Premium Spirits (Absolut, Beefeater, Bacardi, Altos Plata, Jim Beam, Crown Royal and Dewar’s)
- $4 Well Spirits
- $3 Draft Beers (Stella Artois, Sam Adams, Blue Moon and Bud Light).
- 9 oz glass of wine or sangria for the price of a 6 oz glass.
At most locations, Happy Hour is available from from 4 – 6 p.m. in the bar area.
You can find more Happy Hour specials on the EatDrinkDeals Happy Hour Page.
Carrabba’s AARP Discount
Carrabba’s also offers 10% off to AARP members every day. Discount is good for your entire check (some restrictions apply).
Find other restaurant discounts in our story, AARP Restaurant Discounts.
*OFFER VALID at participating Carrabba’s Italian Grill® locations in the US. No coupon required. 10% off AARP member’s entire guest check (excluding alcohol, applicable taxes and gratuity) with show of valid AARP membership card. One offer, per check, per table. Offer has no cash value. Prices and product participation may vary by location. Not valid at Kirby and Woodway locations in Houston, TX and airport locations. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
About Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Johnny Carrabba and Damian Mandola founded the first Carrabba’sItalian Grill in 1986 in Houston, Texas. Today, there are 244 Carrabba’sItalian Grill locations around the country, run by passionate local proprietors focused on delighting guests with fresh, made-to-order Italian cuisine and the ultimate dining experience.
Carrabba’s serves dinner seven nights a week in a casual environment that pairs innovative dishes and a complementary wine list with abundant hospitality. For on-the-go guests, Carrabba’s also offers convenient Carside Carry-Out. To learn more about Carrabba’s, please visit www.carrabbas.com.