Carrabba’s Italian Grill has a Happy Hour with half-price appetizers, $5 cocktails and other specials at most locations.
Featuring both food and drink specials, Carrabba’s Happy Hour is available seven days a week in the bar area. Carrabba’s Happy Hour menu highlights include:
- Half Price Appetizers (Mozzarella Marinara, Zucchini Fritte, Wood-Fired Italian Wings, Shrimp Scampi, Calamari, Tomato Caprese with Fresh Burrito, and Mussels in White Wine Lemon Butter)
- $5 Specialty Cocktails (Pomegranate Martini, Blackberry Bellini, Sicilian Prickly Pear Margarita and Sparkling Tuscan Lemonade)
- $5 Premium Spirits (Absolut, Beefeater, Bacardi, Altos Plata, Jim Beam, Crown Royal and Dewar’s)
- $4 Well Spirits
- $2 – $3 Draft Beers ($3: Stella Artois, Blue Moon and Peroni; $2: Bud Light).
- 9 oz glass of wine or sangria for the price of a 6 oz glass.
At most locations, Happy Hour is available from from 4 – 6 p.m. in the bar area. For more details see the Carrabba’s Happy Hour Page.
Carrabba’s AARP Discount
Carrabba’s also offers 10% off to AARP members every day. Discount is good for your entire check (some restrictions apply).
AARP discount is not good with Carraba’s coupons or other offers. More details at the AARP Discount site.
Find other restaurant discounts in our story, AARP Restaurant Discounts.
*OFFER VALID at participating Carrabba’s Italian Grill® locations in the US. No coupon required. 10% off AARP member’s entire guest check (excluding alcohol, applicable taxes and gratuity) with show of valid AARP membership card. One offer, per check, per table. Offer has no cash value. Prices and product participation may vary by location. Not valid at Kirby and Woodway locations in Houston, TX and airport locations. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
About Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Johnny Carrabba and Damian Mandola founded the first Carrabba’s Italian Grill in 1986 in Houston, Texas. Today, there are 244 Carrabba’s Italian Grill locations around the country, run by passionate local proprietors focused on delighting guests with fresh, made-to-order Italian cuisine and the ultimate dining experience.
Carrabba’s serves dinner seven nights a week in a casual environment that pairs innovative dishes and a complementary wine list with abundant hospitality. For on-the-go guests, Carrabba’s also offers convenient Carside Carry-Out. To learn more about Carrabba’s, please visit www.carrabbas.com.