Get free pie, free kids meals, half-price wine and other specials with the Daily Dish menu at Marie Callender’s.
Choose from these deals:
- Monday: Free slice of pie with entree purchase
- Tuesday: Kids 12 and under eat free with adult entree purchase (Kids Menu at http://www.mariecallenders.com/menu#kids)
- Wednesday: Wine bottles half-price
- Thursday: $9.99 for an Original Burger and slice of pie.
- Friday: $9.99 for seafood specials.
- Saturday: Kids 12 and under eat free with adult entree purchase (Kids Menu at http://www.mariecallenders.com/menu#kids)
- Sunday: Half Price appetizers all day.
You can view the complete Weekday Specials menu at: http://www.mariecallenders.com/pdfs/weekday-specials-menu.pdf
Marie Callender’s Crave and Save Menu
Marie Callender’s also has a new Value Meals menu with $6 to $9 meals, good all day, every day.
The new menu is called Crave and Save. Choose from breakfast, lunch and dinner deals including:
- $6 Omelette or Gourmet Grilled Cheese with Bacon
- $7 Veggie Tacos or Bacon, Cheese and Avocado Smasher
- $8 Fettuccine Alfredo and Salad, or Meatloaf Sliders
- $9 Fish and Shrimp Plate, Open-Faced Turkey Sandwich, Quiche and Salad Combo, or BLTA Sandwich.
You can view the complete Crave and Save menu at: http://www.mariecallenders.com/pdfs/crave-and-save-menu.pdf
Also at Marie Callender’s, get half price appetizers during their happy hour, all day Sundays Mondays – Saturdays 3PM TO 10PM. Price and participation may vary per location.
About Marie Callender’s (from Wikipedia)
Perkins & Marie Callender’s, LLC, doing business as Marie Callender’s, is a restaurant chain with 250 locations in seven western states. The type of cuisine served is mainly American, although many of the dishes are slanted towards styles of preparation that resemble Italian, Mexican, French, Cajun, or Chinese. Soups and sandwiches are available as meals or à la carte. The eatery also is known as Marie Callender’s Pies; they are signature items on the dessert menu: there are over 30 varieties available. Pies can be purchased whole or by-the-slice.