National Hot Dog Day is on July 19 – get a FREE Haus Dog from Dog House to celebrate! Just text FREE DOG to 833-440-1110 and you'll get a coupon texted back to you good for a free hot dog on July 19.
Sausage Of The Month At Dog Haus
Dog Haus has a new sausage menu item every month; the new flavor for June 2023 is a Korean BBQ Sausage.
The all-beef Korean BBQ Sausage is flavored with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, white rice, napa cabbage kimchi, sesame seeds and scallions. Once grilled, the caramelized sugars bring out flavors reminiscent of the best Korean BBQ restaurants all in a gourmet sausage, says Dog Haus' Würstmacher Adam Gertler.
“We try to deliver an experience every month with these unique sausages,” said Gertler. “This month's sausage flavors are like being in a Korean BBQ restaurant, ordering marinated beef, cooking it on the grill with a nice char and enjoying it with rice and kimchi. Haused in our famous grilled King's Hawaiian rolls, the Korean BBQ Sausage is one you won't want to miss out on before we reveal next month's surprise.”
About Dog Haus
Dog Haus is a fast-casual restaurant chain that specializes in gourmet hot dogs, sausages, and burgers. The chain was founded in 2010 and has about 90 locations nationwide. Their locations are concentrated on the West Coast where they got their start. The menu at Dog Haus features a variety of hot dogs, sausages, and burgers made with high-quality ingredients and unique flavor combinations. Here are some examples of items you might find on their menu:
- Sooo Cali: with arugula, avocado, tomato, crispy onions, and spicy basil aioli
- Downtown: with smoked bacon, caramelized onions, roasted bell peppers, mayo, mustard, and ketchup
- Old Town: with smoked bacon, caramelized onions, pickled jalapenos, chipotle aioli, and cotija cheese
- Chili Idol: made with house-made chili, cheddar cheese sauce, and onions
- The Fonz: an Italian sausage topped with pastrami, mustard aioli, caramelized onions, and pickles
- Downtown Brown: a spicy Cajun andouille sausage topped with peppers, onions, mustard, and mayo
- Little Mule: a spicy chorizo sausage topped with queso fresco, avocado, pickled jalapenos, and chipotle aioli
- The Freiburger: a burger topped with white American cheese, haus slaw, fried egg, and smoked bacon
- Holy Aioli: a burger topped with garlic aioli, white American cheese, caramelized onions, and smoked bacon
- The Hangover: a burger topped with white American cheese, smoked bacon, haus chili, fried egg, and mayo