Red Lobster has a lunch menu with Shrimp Skewers and Tacos starting at $7.99, Wild Caught Flounder at $8.99 and Fried Shrimp starting at $8.99.
Red Lobster’s Seafood Lover’s Lunch menu, available every day from 11 am to 3 pm, features these menu items (prices shown are Red Lobster lunch prices for one location; your price may differ):
- Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewersly seasoned shrimp, cooked on the grill and served with your choice of two sides. $7.99.
- Southwest Style Tacos: Three wood-grilled tortillas, fire-roasted corn and avocado salsa, and a drizzle of spicy-cool jalapeño ranch. Choose from Chicken ($7.99), Tilapia ($8.49) or Shrimp ($8.99).
- Wild Caught Flounder: The perfect dish if you like your fish mild, flakey and prepared your way. Gold-Fried or Oven-Broiled, $8.99.
- Endless Soup, Salad and Cheddar Bay Biscuits: Endless bowls of your favorite soup and salad with endless baskets of Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Soup choices include Lobster Bisque, Potato Bacon, New England Clam Chowder. Salad choices include Garden or Caesar Salad. $8.99.
- Crunchy Popcorn ShrimpBite-sized shrimp fried until crispy and golden. $8.99.
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp: One dozen shrimp, fried until perfectly crisp, golden and tender. $9.79
- Glazed Chicken: Two chicken breasts with a maple-cherry glaze that’s a touch smoky and sweet, then grilled to perfection and served over wild rice pilaf and your choice of side. $9.99.
- Summer Power Bowl: Quinoa rice, edamame, seasonal berries, sliced almonds and a lemon olive oil vinaigrette with the choice to add Grilled Shrimp, Crispy Shrimp, Grilled Chicken or Grilled Fresh Salmon. $9.99.
- Dragon Power Bowl: Spicy soy-ginger sauce drizzled over quinoa rice and fresh broccoli with the choice to add Grilled Shrimp, Crispy Shrimp, Grilled Chicken or Grilled Fresh Salmon. $9.99.
The Red Lobster Lunch menu is available Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., at participating locations nationwide. Red Lobster announced the new promotion on the Red Lobster News Page.
You can find the complete menu at: Red Lobster Lunch Menu
Your lunch plans may never be the same. 😝NEW! #SeafoodLoversLunch is HERE and it starts at just $8.99!
*Prices may vary. Valid in U.S. (excl. PR) pic.twitter.com/lxIyfaM06r
— Red Lobster (@redlobster) June 27, 2019
Red Lobster Coupon
Sign up for the Red Lobster email club and receive a Red Lobster coupon for a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of two adult entrees. You’ll also get another Red Lobster coupon on your birthday, and coupons on other occasions.
About Red Lobster (from Wikipedia)
Red Lobster was founded in 1968 by entrepreneur Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby. Originally billed as a “Harbor for Seafood Lovers”, the original restaurant in Lakeland, Florida was followed by several others throughout the Southeast. General Mills acquired Red Lobster in 1970 as a five-unit restaurant company. The chain expanded rapidly in the 1980s.
In 1995, Red Lobster (along with Olive Garden and other sister chains) became part of Darden Restaurants, which was spun off from General Mills as an independent, publicly traded corporation. Today, there are nearly 700 Red Lobster locations throughout the United States.
Red Lobster Menu
To see the Red Lobster menus you need to select your location first at https://www.redlobster.com/locations/ and then click “View Menu”.