Get 5 “Stock Your Fridge” Cold Pastas for only $40 with a Maggiano’s carryout special valid for a limited time. These are ready to heat and serve within 48 hours of purchase. You can also buy them for $10 apiece. Each location will make a certain amount each day, and when they run out, you’ll have to wait for the next day. To see the current selection, go to the Maggiano’s Ordering Page here and enter your location. You’ll see the “Stock Your Fridge” Cold Pastas as a separate menu category on the left hand side. Choices include Mom’s Lasagna, Spaghetti, Baked Ziti, Fettuccine Alfredo and more. Mangia!
Double Portions for Carryout
Get double portions at a reduced price with this new carryout special at Maggiano’s Little Italy.
Double anything on the carryout menu for a reduced price (see list below). To get the deal when ordering online, when you select your starters, entree etc., you can choose to get a double portion of each item for $3 to $15 more.
The price to double any item on the carryout menu is as follows:
- Sides $3
- Entree Salad $6
- Pastas $5
- Chicken Entree $8
- Desserts $5
- Specialty Pastas $9
- Starters $6
- Seafood Entree $15.
“We asked our Guests how we could improve our carryout menu knowing an increasing number of them enjoy their favorite meals outside restaurants today,” said Larry Konecny, vice president and chief concept officer for Maggiano’s. “Our Guests told us they value the abundance Maggiano’s offers – whether that is dining in restaurant, at home or creating a special occasion of their own outside the restaurant.”
“We decided to launch our new carryout menu to all Maggiano’s restaurants nationwide so our Guests can enjoy more Maggiano’s at a greater value,” added Konecny.
Maggiano’s Happy Hour
Get $4 Flatbreads, $6 wines and more deals at the Maggiano’s Happy Hour.
Times and deals vary by location, but typical times are 3-6 pm Mondays through Thursdays or Fridays, and deals like these:
- Flatbreads $4 – Choose from Margherita, Italian Sausage, or Chicken and Roasted Pepper
- Wines by the glass $6 (featuring Canopy Hill Red Blend or Chardonnay)
- Select Cocktails $6
- Draft beer $3
To view the Maggiano’s Happy Hour for your location,
- Select your local place at: Maggiano’s Locations
- Click on Bar and Lounge at the top
- Scroll down to view your Maggiano’s Happy Hour Menu.
Maggiano’s Eclub Coupon
You can get a Maggiano’s coupon for $10 off $30 when you join their e-club. For more information see: Maggianos Coupon
About Maggiano’s (from Brinker International)
Overview: Maggiano’s Little Italy® specializes in serving homemade, classic Italian-American cuisine in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Each restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner and offers a convenient carryout and delivery service, in addition to beautiful and accommodating banquet spaces for special occasions at select locations. Maggiano’s serves guests at 51 locations in 22 states and the District of Columbia. For additional information, visit www.maggianos.com.
Heritage: Maggiano’s opened its first location on the corner of Clark St. and Grand Ave. in Chicago, Ill., Nov. 11, 1991. Maggiano’s menu features both classic and contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials and specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines from acclaimed vintners and its own private wine label, Salute Amico. The food is made-from-scratch daily and available family style or as individual entrees.
On the menu: Guests have the option to select from either a regular or shared family style menu, both of which are served in generous portions with almost always plenty left over to take home and enjoy later. Highlights include:
- Antipastas, include our Bruschetta Bar, which allows guests to tour five different flavors or pick and choose their favorites
- Classic Pastas, allows guests to choose from a selection of handmade pastas and baked specialties to enjoy today in the restaurant, and then choose a second dish to take home for tomorrow, compliments of the chef;
- Marco’s Meal for Two, named after the Maitre D’ at the original restaurant on Clark & Grand in downtown Chicago, the three-course meal for two includes the guests’ choice of an appetizer, flatbread or two side salads; two classic pastas, plus two classic pastas to take home; and one dessert;
- Ligher Take, features 11 new preparations of classic, Italian dishes with at least one-third fewer calories than the original recipes;
- Little Italy Favorites, introduces guests to new Italian-American inspired favorites created by Maggiano’s executive chefs every season for a limited time. New dishes are constantly rolled out keeping offerings seasonal and fresh;
- Specialty Pastas and Entrées, offers guests a variety of delectable dishes, including Our Famous Rigatoni “D”®, Chef KB’s Lobster Carbonara and Rustic Chicken & Shrimp al Forno;
- Kids’ Menu, gives a choice of eight entrees, including Grilled Chicken Breast with green beans and garlic mashed potatoes, Giant Meatball Spaghetti and Mac ‘n Cheese a la Maggiano’s;
- Desserts, features the popular Vera’s Lemon Cookies, Apple Crostada, Chocolate Zuccotto Cake and more.
Gluten Ingredients: Maggiano’s restaurants nationwide offer gluten-free pasta and all sauces are handcrafted without gluten-containing ingredients. In-house chefs can also carefully modify dishes to meet guests’ diet specifications.
Banquets: Select Maggiano’s locations have dedicated scalable banquet rooms to accommodate business events, special occasions and weddings. Maggiano’s banquet staff works with guests to create and host memorable events, from cocktail parties with passed hors d’oeuvres, chef-prepared buffets and carving stations to lavish sit-down luncheons and dinners with customized multi-course meals.
Delivery: Maggiano’s is proud to offer delivery service at every location. Prepared in-house by executive chefs, the food is made-from-scratch using authentic recipes and delivered ready-to-serve. Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s delivers the very best of its food to residential and business locations.
Happy Hour: Maggiano’s features the finest and freshest offerings between $3 and $6 in the Dining Room, Bar and Lounge, including premium draft beers, wines by the glass, classic cocktails and signature flatbreads. Happy Hour is generally 3 to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, but varies by location.
Hours: Restaurants are generally open 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, and 11 a.m. to Midnight, Friday and Saturday, but vary by location.