Maggiano’s has 12 of its more popular menu items for sale under $12 for carryout orders with its Carryout Classics Under $12 Menu. The menu is posted in full here on the Maggiano’s website and is valid for carryout orders at participating locations. Here’s the options available:
- Maggiano’s Salad for $11.50
- Tomato & Basil Grilled Chicken for $11.99
- Spaghetti with Marinara or Meat Sauce for $10.99
- Spaghetti & Meatball with Marinara or Meat Sauce for $11.50
- Taylor Street Baked Ziti for $11.99
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken for $11.99
- Four Cheese Ravioli for $11.99
- Mom’s Lasagna for $11.99
- Eggplant Parmesan for $11.99
- Italian Sausage Flatbread for $10.50
- Margherita Flatbread for $10.50
- Chicken Scampi for $11.99
- Caesar Salad for $11.50
With the exception of the last one, that’s not a bad lineup. A Caesar Salad for $11.50?! C’mon Maggiano’s.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
Double Portions for Carryout
Get double portions at a reduced price with this new carryout special at Maggiano’s Little Italy.
Double anything on the carryout menu for a reduced price (see list below). To get the deal when ordering online, when you select your starters, entree etc., you can choose to get a double portion of each item for $3 to $15 more.
The price to double any item on the carryout menu is as follows:
- Sides $3
- Entree Salad $6
- Pastas $5
- Chicken Entree $8
- Desserts $5
- Specialty Pastas $9
- Starters $6
- Seafood Entree $15.
“We asked our Guests how we could improve our carryout menu knowing an increasing number of them enjoy their favorite meals outside restaurants today,” said Larry Konecny, vice president and chief concept officer for Maggiano’s. “Our Guests told us they value the abundance Maggiano’s offers – whether that is dining in restaurant, at home or creating a special occasion of their own outside the restaurant.”
“We decided to launch our new carryout menu to all Maggiano’s restaurants nationwide so our Guests can enjoy more Maggiano’s at a greater value,” added Konecny.
Maggiano’s Happy Hour
Get $4 Flatbreads, $6 wines and more deals at the Maggiano’s Happy Hour.
Times and deals vary by location, but typical times are 3-6 pm Mondays through Thursdays or Fridays, and deals like these:
- Flatbreads $4 – Choose from Margherita, Italian Sausage, or Chicken and Roasted Pepper
- Wines by the glass $6 (featuring Canopy Hill Red Blend or Chardonnay)
- Select Cocktails $6
- Draft beer $3
To view the Happy Hour for your location,
- Select your local place at: Maggiano’s Locations
- Click on Bar and Lounge at the top
- Scroll down to view your Happy Hour Menu.
Maggiano’s Eclub Coupon
You can get a Maggiano’s coupon for $10 off $30 when you join their e-club. For more information see: Maggianos Coupon.