Get 50% off a Large Pizza for takeout or delivery for a limited time. Use promo code HALFOFF at checkout to get your 1/2 off special. Or, get a free appetizer with any $25 purchase for takeout or delivery with coupon code FREEAPP. CLICK HERE for the details from the BJ’s website and to start an online order.
BJ’s has Family Bundles to serve 4 people starting at $44.95. Your options include:
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Ribs Bundle $44.95: 2 Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts, 2 Half Racks of Baby Back Pork Ribs, 4 Individual Sides, and 1 Family Size Salad
- Chicken and Salmon Bundle $49.95: 3 Grilled Chicken Breasts, 2 Salmon Fillets, 4 Individual Sides, and 1 Family Size Salad
- Pork Chops and Ribs Bundle $54.95: 2 Double Bone-In Pork Chops, 2 Half Racks of Baby Back Pork Ribs, 4 Individual Sides, and 1 Family Size Salad
- Steak and Ribs Bundle $64.95: 2 14 oz Ribeye Steaks, 2 Half Racks of Baby Back Pork Ribs, 4 Individual Sides, and 1 Family Size Salad
- Steak and Salmon Bundle $69.95: 2 14 oz Ribeye Steaks, 2 Salmon Fillets, 4 Individual Sides, and 1 Family Size Salad
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
BJ’s $6 Take-Home Entrees
To get the deal, ask your server for the $6 special when ordering or show your server the BJ’s $6 Take-Home Announcement. To qualify for the deal you must dine in and spend at least $9.95 on any food items.
Here are the take-home entrees on the $6 special:
- Deep Dish Ziti
- Grilled Chicken Alfredo
- Spicy Peanut Chicken with Soba Noodles
- Jumbo Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Fire-Roasted Barbacoa Chicken.
Good for a limited time; end date was not announced.
†Offer valid for dine in for a limited time only. Minimum food purchase of $9.95 required. Choice of five select take-home entrees limited to: Deep Dish Ziti, Grilled Chicken Alfredo, Spicy Peanut Chicken with Soba Noodles, Jumbo Spaghetti and Meatballs or Fire-Roasted Barbacoa Chicken. No substitutions. While supplies last. Limit three $6 take-home entrees per $9.95 food purchase. No cash value. Tax and gratuity not included. Excludes delivery, take out and third-party delivery partners.
‡Entrees do not include garlic knots.
BJ’s Restaurant Daily Deals
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse has daily specials menu with a different deal every Monday through Thursday. Current deals* include:
Pizza Mondays: Half off any large deep dish or tavern-cut pizza.
Pizookie Tuesdays: $3 Pizookie® desserts.
Loaded Burger Wednesdays: $10 loaded burgers with unlimited fries.
Baby back Thursdays: 1/2 rack $14.95 or full rack $19.95 with a house salad, two housemade sides and a mini Pizookie; also get $5 call drinks.
For more details see: BJ’s Restaurant Specials.
*Available in participating restaurants only where permitted by applicable state and local law. Promotions vary by geographic location. Check with your local BJ’s Restaurant for participation details. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discounts.
BJ’s Restaurant Happy Hour
In other deals, BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse has Happy Hour specials good at most locations.
Times and specials vary by location. Typical hours are:
- Early Happy Hour Mondays through Fridays, 3 pm – 7pm
- Late Happy Hour Sundays through Thursdays 10:00 pm-close
Specials are available in the bar only and also vary; typical specials include:
- $3 Domestic bottles or chips & dip
- $4 Bj’s handcrafted beers
- $5 Dark Horse wines and Call Drinks
- $6 BJ’s Brewhouse Burger and select appetizers
- Half off mini deep dish pizzas
- $1 off guest draft beers
Deals above are typical; to find the time and specials for your local BJ’s: select your location then click on View Details then Happy Hour and Events.
About BJ’s Restaurants (from Wikipedia)
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. is an American chain of restaurants, some of which contain microbreweries that also supply beer to the other restaurants in the chain. The locations with breweries use the name BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery while the other locations use the name BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse. The company also uses the brand names BJ’s Grill and BJ’s Pizza & Grill. The company is based in Huntington Beach, California.
As of March 4, 2019 BJ’s owns and operates 202 restaurants. As of November 20, 2018, the company had restaurants in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
Over the years BJ’s expanded their concept from its beginnings as a small pizzeria to a full service, high energy casual dining restaurant with over 100 menu items, including better for you entrees, Burgers, Ribs, Steak, Fish, appetizers, specialty salads, soups, pastas, sandwiches, entrees and desserts. In 1996, they introduced their own handcrafted beers through their first BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery in Brea, California. Since that time, they have opened additional BJ’s Restaurants & Breweries where their handcrafted beers are manufactured for sale.