Get a BOGO on a Whopper or Chicken Sandwich, 59-cent Cheeseburger and more deals with these Burger King app coupons good today through Sunday, November 24, 2019.
These Burger King coupons are good every day for mobile orders or just by showing to your cashier:
Burger King Coupons Freebies and BOGOs
- BOGO: Free Whopper Sandwich with purchase of a Whopper Sandwich
- BOGO: Free Crispy Chicken Sandwich with the purchase of another
- Free 4 pc Chicken Nuggets with any purchase
Burger King Coupons and Offers $5 or Less
- $1.50 Whopper Jr Sandwich
- $3 Chicken Fries and large French Fries
- $3 Ten pc Nuggets and large French Fries
- $3 Double Cheeseburger Meal (Double Cheeseburger, small fries, small drink)
- $3.99 Two Whopper Jr Sandwiches and 2 small fries
- $4 two Bacon Cheeseburgers, 1 small fries and drink
- $4.99 Two original Chicken Sandwiches and 2 small fries
- $5 Croissan’Wich Meal for Two (2 SEC Sandwiches, 2 small has browns, 2 small coffees)
- $5 Whopper Jr Meal for two for $5 (2 Whopper Jrs, 2 small fries, 2 small drinks)
- $5 Single Stacker King Meal (1 Single Stacker King, 1 small fries, 1 small drink)
- $5 Whopper Meal (1 Whopper Sandwich, 1 small fries, 1 small drink)
- $5 Crispy Chicken Meal for (1 Crispy Chicken Sandwich, 1 small fries, 1 small drink)
- $5 Two Oreo Shakes
Burger King Coupons and Offers Over $5
- $6 Small Bacon King combo
- $7 Taste Test Bundle: 1 Impossible Whopper plus 1 traditional Whopper
- $7 Two Ham, Egg and Cheese Croissan’wiches, 2 Fully Loaded Sausage, Bacon and Ham Biscuits and 2 Hash Browns
- $8.99 Whopper Meal for two (2 each of Whopper, small fries, small drink)
- $8.99 Single Stacker King Meal for two (2 each of Single Stacker King, small fries, small drink)
- $9.99 Whopper + Crispy Meal for Two (1 Whopper, 1 Crispy Chicken Sandwich, 2 small fries, 2 small drinks)
- $11 Two Whopper and two Crispy Chicken Sandwiches
- $12.99 Family Bundle (3 Whopper sandwiches, 3 cheeseburgers, 3 small fries)
Burger King Coupons For App Orders Only
The following Burger King app coupons are good only for Mobile Orders, meaning you order and pay through the app.
- $3 Double Whopper
- 59-cent cheeseburger
- $3 off orders of $10 or more
- $1 Large French Fries
How to use BK App coupons
You can download the app to get your coupons at: Burger King App Coupons.
After you download the app you’ll need to log in with Facebook or an email account. To see what Burger King coupons are available, click the Coupons tab. While you are in a Burger King restaurant, click “Use In-Restaurant” for the coupon you want, or click Mobile Order if you want to order and pay through the app.
Deals may vary by location.
The Burger King App
The BK app also allows you to pay for your order with your mobile phone.
Specific features include:
-Exclusive Coupons: Access hot mobile coupons right from your phone. We refresh coupons frequently, so the savings never get stale.
– Find Your BK®: Locate your nearest BURGER KING® restaurant. Use list-view or map-view searching, or filter by restaurant features and distance.
– Menu: Explore your BK® favorites and discover our freshest menu additions. Plus, you can browse item descriptions and nutritional information at any time.
– Mobile Payment: Add a BK® Crown Card or activate a Virtual Card to make paying wallet-free. You can see balances and easily reload funds right from your phone.
For the best experience, please be sure to enable Location Services when you first launch the app.
In our review of the Burger King app, we enjoyed the straightforward ordering process and direct immediate access to valuable coupons.
Other Burger King Specials
Burger King has other limited time offers with no coupon required. Learn more about those by visiting our EatDrinkDeals Burger King Menu Specials page.
More Fast Food Coupons
For more deals like this including coupons from McDonald’s and Wendy’s, see the EatDrinkDeals Fast Food Coupons page.
About Burger King (from Wikipedia)
Burger King, often abbreviated as BK, is a global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants headquartered in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The company began in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain.
As of 2018, Burger King reported it had 17,726 outlets in 73 countries; of these, 66 percent are in the United States and 95 percent are privately owned and operated.
The Burger King menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes in 1954, to a larger, more diverse set of product offerings. In 1957, the Whopper was the first major addition to the menu; it has since become Burger King’s signature product.