Get a free Kids Meal with $1 purchase, free Crispy Chicken Sandwich with purchase of another and more deals with these Burger King app coupons!
These Burger King coupons are good every day for mobile orders or just by showing to your cashier:
Burger King Coupons Freebies and BOGOs
- Free 4 piece Chicken Nuggets with purchase
- Free Cheeseburger with purchase of $1 or more
- Buy one Whopper, get one free
- Buy one Crispy Chicken Sandwich, get one free
- Free Kids Meal with purchase of $1 or more
Burger King Coupons and Offers $5 or Less
- $1 Large French Fries
- 3 French Toast Sticks and Large Coffee for $1
- $1 any size BK Coffee
- $2 Croissan’wich and Small Coffee
- $2 5 piece French Toast Sticks and Small Coffee
- $3 Double Whopper
- $3 Chicken Fries and large French Fries
- Large Fries and Vanilla Shake for $3
- Snack Box for $3 – 10 piece Nuggets, 1 Medium Fries, 1 Cheeseburger, 1 Small Soft Drink
- $3 10 piece Nuggets and large French Fries
- $3 Double Cheeseburger Meal (Double Cheeseburger, small fries, small drink)
- Two Hershey’s Sundae Pies for $3.50
- $3.99 Two Whopper Jr Sandwiches and 2 small fries
- $4 two Bacon Cheeseburgers, 1 small fries and drink
- $4 2 Biscuits Meal – 2 Biscuits, 1 Small Hash Browns, 1 Small Coffee
- $4.99 Two original Chicken Sandwiches and 2 small fries
- $4.99 40 piece Chicken Nuggets
- $5 Whopper Jr Meal for two for $5 (2 Whopper Jrs, 2 small fries, 2 small drinks)
- Whopper Meal (1 Whopper, 1 small fries, 1 small drink) for $5
- $5 Taste Test Bundle – 1 Whopper and 1 Impossible Whopper
- $5 Croissanwich Meal for 2 – 2 Croissanwiches, 2 Small Hash Browns, 2 BK Cafe Coffees
- Two Oreo Cookie Shakes for $5
- $5 Crispy Chicken Meal for (1 Crispy Chicken Sandwich, 1 small fries, 1 small drink)
Burger King Coupons and Offers Over $5
- $6 Small Bacon King Combo Meal (1 Bacon King, 1 small fries, 1 small drink)
- $7.99 40 piece Chicken Nuggets and 2 Large Fries
- $8.99 Whopper Meal for two (2 each of Whopper, small fries, small drink)
- $8.99 Impossible Whopper Meal for two (2 each of Impossible Whopper, small fries, small drink)
- $12.99 Family Bundle (3 Whopper sandwiches, 3 cheeseburgers, 3 small fries)
- $20 Ultimate Party Bundle – (2 Whopper sandwiches, 2 double cheeseburgers, 2 Original Chicken Sandwiches, 2 10 piece Chicken Nuggets, 4 small fries, 4 small drinks)
Plus, on Wednesdays only, get a Whopper for just $2 when you purchase in the app, or online at BK.com. Here’s the announcement Burger King made on Facebook:
How to use BK App coupons
After you download the app you’ll need to log in with Facebook or an email account. To see what Burger King coupons are available, click the Coupons tab. While you are in a Burger King restaurant, click “Use In-Restaurant” for the coupon you want, or click Mobile Order if you want to order and pay through the app.
Deals may vary by location.
More Fast Food Coupons
For more deals like this including coupons from McDonald’s and Wendy’s, click here to visit the EatDrinkDeals Fast Food Coupons page.
The Burger King App
The BK app also allows you to pay for your order with your mobile phone.
Specific features include:
-Exclusive Coupons: Access hot mobile coupons right from your phone. We refresh coupons frequently, so the savings never get stale.
– Find Your BK®: Locate your nearest BURGER KING® restaurant. Use list-view or map-view searching, or filter by restaurant features and distance.
– Menu: Explore your BK® favorites and discover our freshest menu additions. Plus, you can browse item descriptions and nutritional information at any time.
– Mobile Payment: Add a BK® Crown Card or activate a Virtual Card to make paying wallet-free. You can see balances and easily reload funds right from your phone.
For the best experience, please be sure to enable Location Services when you first launch the app.
In our review of the Burger King app, we enjoyed the straightforward ordering process and direct immediate access to valuable coupons.
Other Burger King Specials
Burger King has other limited time offers with no coupon required. Learn more about those by visiting our EatDrinkDeals Burger King Menu Specials page.
About Burger King (from Wikipedia)
Burger King, often abbreviated as BK, is a global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants headquartered in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The company began in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain.
As of 2018, Burger King reported it had 17,726 outlets in 73 countries; of these, 66 percent are in the United States and 95 percent are privately owned and operated.
Burger King Menu
The Burger King menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes in 1954, to a larger, more diverse set of product offerings. In 1957, the Whopper was the first major addition to the menu; it has since become Burger King’s signature product. Some new popular items include the Chicken Fries, and the introduction of the meatless Impossible Whopper in the summer of 2019 was a big hit.
Burger King Near Me
Burger King has approximately 8,000 locations in the U.S. They’re just about everywhere. You can find the Burger King location near you at: Burger King Near Me
Burger King Hours
Most Burger Kings are open for breakfast from 6 am – 10:30 am and lunch and dinner from 10:30 am – 10 pm every day, but times can vary. To find the hours, address and more details for your Burger King, select your location from: Burger King Near Me
Burger King Delivery
Burger King offers delivery through its third-party delivery partner Doordash. Usually there is a delivery fee, but delivery is free during special promotions. To start a Burger King delivery order, or to check on Burger King delivery deals, visit: Burger King Delivery
Burger King Nutrition
Burger King lists food allergen and nutritional information in their online and app menus. To view the nutritional content of any menu item, click here for the Burger King Nutrition page.
When you start an online or order, you can make modifications to the menu ingredients online; when ordering at the restaurant, simply ask the crew member to hold a given ingredient.