Get a BOGO on a Whopper, a $3 double cheeseburger meal and other deals with these Burger King app coupons good now through Sunday, February 17, 2019.
Current Burger King app coupons include:
- Free Whopper Sandwich with purchase of a Whopper Sandwich
- $3 Double Cheeseburger Meal (Double Cheeseburger, small fries, small drink)
- $5 Crispy Chicken Meal (Crispy Chicken Sandwich, small fries, small drink)
- $5 Sourdough King Meal (Sourdough King, small fries, small drink)
- $8.99 Whopper Meal for two (2 each of Whopper, small fries, small drink)
- $4 two Bacon Cheeseburgers, 1 small French Fries, 1 small drink
- $4 two Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissan’wiches, 1 small has brown and 1 small coffee/
- $3 Chicken Fries and large French Fries
You can download the app to get your coupons at: Burger King App Coupons.
After you download the app you’ll need to log in with Facebook or an email account. To see what BK coupons are available, click the Coupons tab. While you are in a BK restaurant, click “Use In-Restaurant" for the coupon you want.
Deals may vary by location.
The BK App
The BK app also allows you to pay for your order with your mobile phone.
Specific features include:
-Exclusive Coupons: Access hot mobile coupons right from your phone. We refresh coupons frequently, so the savings never get stale.
– Find Your BK®: Locate your nearest BURGER KING® restaurant. Use list-view or map-view searching, or filter by restaurant features and distance.
– Menu: Explore your BK® favorites and discover our freshest menu additions. Plus, you can browse item descriptions and nutritional information at any time.
– Mobile Payment: Add a BK® Crown Card or activate a Virtual Card to make paying wallet-free. You can see balances and easily reload funds right from your phone.
For the best experience, please be sure to enable Location Services when you first launch the app.
Burger King Specials
More Fast Food Coupons
For more deals like this including coupons from McDonald’s and Wendy’s, see the EatDrinkDeals Fast Food Coupons page.
About Burger King (from Wikipedia)
Burger King, often abbreviated as BK, is a global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants headquartered in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The company began in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain.
At the end of fiscal year 2012, Burger King reported it had almost 12,700 outlets in 73 countries; of these, 66 percent are in the United States and 95 percent are privately owned and operated with its new owners moving to an entirely franchised model by the end of 2013.
The Burger King menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes in 1954, to a larger, more diverse set of product offerings. In 1957, the Whopper was the first major addition to the menu; it has since become Burger King’s signature product.