The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s Holiday Menu is out with a bunch of festive drinks to get you into the holiday spirit. Here’s the Holiday selection available:
- Cookie Butter Latte and Ice Blended drink: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s premium espresso combined with spice and brown sugar cookie notes.
- Peppermint Mocha Latte & Ice Blended drink: A blend of rich chocolate and refreshing peppermint for a wintry refreshment.
- Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew Latte: Decadent dark chocolate and refreshing peppermint crafted together in a cold brew.
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate: A festive hot chocolate with a creamy mint finish. There’s no coffee in this one, so enjoy it anytime of the day and still enjoy your sleep!
- Red Velvet Hot Cocoa and Ice Blended drink: Sweet cream blended with rich cocoa for a delicious, creamy flavor reminiscent of a red velvet cupcake.
- Winter Dream Tea Latte: A blend of black tea, rooibos, sweet spices, and vanilla.
Plus, there’s a Holiday lineup of baked goods to tantalize your taste buds, like Holiday Cookies (Gingerbread Doll, Gingerbread House or frosted Sugar Cookie kinds), S’mores Bars, and Orange Cranberry Muffins. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf posted the Holiday Menu and $3 drinks deal on their website homepage, and on Facebook.
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Rewards
Get a free coffee when you download The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf rewards app.
Download the app to get exclusive goodies, plus a free brewed coffee or hot tea to welcome you into the fold.
For more details or to download the app visit: https://coffeebeanrewards.com/
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Locations
There are 1,200 total Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf locations, with about 300 of those in the United States. To find a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf near you, click here for the Coffee Bean Locations info on its website.
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Nutritional Info
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf lists its nutritional info on its website. To download a copy of the most recent version, click here for the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Nutritional Info page.