Dunkin’s popular Sip. Peel. Win. game returns on August 21, 2019.
From August 21 through September 24, or while supplies last, everyone who purchases a large or extra-large-sized hot (excluding hot espresso), iced or frozen beverage at participating Dunkin’ locations will receive a “Sip. Peel. Win.” game piece stickered on their cup. Millions of prizes are available, such as bonus points for DD Perks®Members and free food and beverages at Dunkin’. Also, this year Dunkin’ has added a unique code to certain game pieces to allow entry into the daily and grand prize sweepstakes at SipPeelWin.com. The daily prizes range from Keurig® Coffee Makers, to Google Home Hubs, 4K TVs, and gift cards from Best Buy, Grubhub, Lyft, Shell and many others.
Four grand prize winners will receive:
- Dunkin’ coffee for a year
- Shell gasoline for a year
- Shipt groceries for a year
- JetBlue round-trip tickets for two
- A $2,500 Amazon.com gift card
- A $2,000 home improvement gift card
More information can be found on the Sip. Peel. Win. website here and from the Dunkin’ Facebook page.
Many other restaurants have ongoing sweepstakes and giveaways. Read our roundup here.
Pumpkin Coffee Starts August 21
Dunkin’ Donuts says its fall menu of pumpkin coffees, pumpkin donuts, and more will be available nationwide Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
“While the calendar still says summer, here at Dunkin’ we think it’s never too early for one of our favorite fall flavors: PUMPKIN!” the chain announced.
- For its Fall menu, @dunkindonuts basically took a trip to the apple orchard. 🍏 https://t.co/D0jhLzX3WI
— POPSUGAR (@POPSUGAR) August 12, 2019
Dunkin’s menu for Fall 2019 includes:
- NEW Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte: Dunkin’ continues to take lattes to the next level with signature espresso drinks dressed up with exciting flavors and toppings. The new Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte, available hot or iced, features pumpkin and cinnamon flavors, topped with whipped cream, a caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar topping for a tasty new seasonal sip.
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees: Dunkin’s Pumpkin Flavored Coffees are the classic choice to fuel up for fall. Dunkin’s pumpkin flavor swirl is available in its hot or iced coffee, Cold Brew, espresso drinks, frozen coffee and frozen chocolate.
- NEW Apple Cider Donut and MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats: The taste of apple cider sweetens the season with Dunkin’s Apple Cider Donut, featuring an apple cider cake ring tossed in cinnamon sugar. Perfect for sharing with friends this fall, guests can also enjoy Apple Cider MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats.
- Pumpkin Donut and Muffin: Back again for fall is Dunkin’s Pumpkin Donut, a glazed pumpkin cake donut that can also be enjoyed as bite-size MUNCHKINS® donut hole treats, as well as Dunkin’s Pumpkin Muffin, topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Pumpkin K-Cup® Pods: Guests can take the taste of Pumpkin home with Dunkin’s Pumpkin K-Cup® Pods, available at participating Dunkin’ restaurants for a limited time. Pumpkin flavored K-Cup® Pods and packaged coffee will also be available in grocery and other retailers nationwide as well as online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com.
The chain announced the 2019 Pumpkin rollout on the Dunkin News Page.
About Dunkin’ Donuts (from Wikipedia)
Dunkin’ Donuts is an international doughnut and coffeehouse chain based in Greater Boston. Since its founding in 1950, the company has grown to become one of the largest coffee and baked goods chains in the world, with more than 12,000 restaurants in 36 countries. The chain’s products include donuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a wide variety of hot and iced beverages.